Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 67

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends  (Read 593805 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends
« Reply #690 on: January 27, 2014, 12:19:53 am »

+1 to Einsteinian Roulette.

Also, the main page is far behind current.
Wrong thread. You want the Roll to Dodge Library and Hall of Fame, which is in the Roll to Dodge subforum.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 27, 2014, 01:16:44 am »

+1 to Einsteinian Roulette.

Also, the main page is far behind current.
Wrong thread. You want the Roll to Dodge Library and Hall of Fame, which is in the Roll to Dodge subforum.

Objection, it's up for voting here, I know what I'm doing.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 27, 2014, 12:59:05 pm »

Stories

Forum Games

Forum games are games devised by the community, and do not tend towards a single theme- they can be found in the Forum Games and Roleplaying subforum. This category includes Roll To Dodge and Mafia as subcategories, but NOT Let's Plays.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 27, 2014, 10:41:10 pm »

Stories

Forum Games

Forum games are games devised by the community, and do not tend towards a single theme- they can be found in the Forum Games and Roleplaying subforum. This category includes Roll To Dodge and Mafia as subcategories, but NOT Let's Plays.
Wait, what?

Huh. It seems a bit redundant, if you ask me.

Edit: Format your quotes properly!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:43:07 pm by Elephant Parade »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 27, 2014, 10:55:33 pm »

I think what they're trying to say is sometimes RTD's and Mafia games pop up in the wrong subforum or have received more support in this subforum than the one they ate posted in, and they will recognize those that become famous enough.

Besides, there are probably many RTD's that are related to Dwarf Fortress. I know Spearbreakers briefly had one going on the side (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=119553.0).
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 27, 2014, 11:00:19 pm »

My Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail game was Dwarf Fortress based back during the Dwarf period of its lifetime.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 27, 2014, 11:02:32 pm »

Barely five minutes and more evidence is piling up. I rest my case. 8)
GENERATION 32:

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 27, 2014, 11:35:19 pm »

My Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail game was Dwarf Fortress based back during the Dwarf period of its lifetime.
+1

Pretty much the entire thing is the most jumbled pile of chaos you can have. Think about it; how does a simple red vs. green fight turn into a war amongst gods, dragons and space combat, only to have the world rebuilt because a thread necromancer beleives the devil wasn't beaten with a fiddle, but at checkers. Then more chaos ensues as we go down the dwarf/derail train where we have people mimicking a DF scenario while on the other side of the world, a dragon becomes a prophet of the world creator, a wizard attempts to become master of time and space by bashing his skull on a desk for months, and a war between humans ignites. And what are the dwarves doing? Just as dwarves do: the most dwarfiest ideas! Artifacts, magical beard powers, crundle tamers and more, only to have it all crash down on them in a single turn, where the halls are destroyed utterly and the champion of the dwarves in vampire armor fights a magma serpent, that manages to break free from the mantle with its spawn... With the fortress collapsing on top of them. Presently, Mastacheese, the one who started this nonsensical, chaotic, !!FUN!! RtD, is making a map for it (but keeps putting it off for some reason, when we all know this would continue the insanity) and make it a civ based idea. So far, it appears elves, lamias, constructs, hatvians (sentient beings that are pretty much living hats), wizards, dwarves and humans seem to be confirmed as nations. The thread is unfortunatley locked at this point in time due to the rediculous amount of derails that popped up in it. Poor mastacheese had to make a derail thread specifically for that.

I think Xantalos has a special thread that says every turn and the chaos, but I unfortunatley, do not have a link. The main Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail thread SHOULD still be in Mastacheese's name. (I know I'm supposed to include a link, but I'm horrible at giving fancy names to them for clarity's sake...)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 28, 2014, 03:45:23 pm »

+1

Pretty much the entire thing is the most jumbled pile of chaos you can have. Think about it; how does a simple red vs. green fight turn into a war amongst gods, dragons and space combat, only to have the world rebuilt because a thread necromancer beleives the devil wasn't beaten with a fiddle, but at checkers. Then more chaos ensues as we go down the dwarf/derail train where we have people mimicking a DF scenario while on the other side of the world, a dragon becomes a prophet of the world creator, a wizard attempts to become master of time and space by bashing his skull on a desk for months, and a war between humans ignites. And what are the dwarves doing? Just as dwarves do: the most dwarfiest ideas! Artifacts, magical beard powers, crundle tamers and more, only to have it all crash down on them in a single turn, where the halls are destroyed utterly and the champion of the dwarves in vampire armor fights a magma serpent, that manages to break free from the mantle with its spawn... With the fortress collapsing on top of them. Presently, Mastacheese, the one who started this nonsensical, chaotic, !!FUN!! RtD, is making a map for it (but keeps putting it off for some reason, when we all know this would continue the insanity) and make it a civ based idea. So far, it appears elves, lamias, constructs, hatvians (sentient beings that are pretty much living hats), wizards, dwarves and humans seem to be confirmed as nations. The thread is unfortunatley locked at this point in time due to the rediculous amount of derails that popped up in it. Poor mastacheese had to make a derail thread specifically for that.

I think Xantalos has a special thread that says every turn and the chaos, but I unfortunatley, do not have a link. The main Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail thread SHOULD still be in Mastacheese's name. (I know I'm supposed to include a link, but I'm horrible at giving fancy names to them for clarity's sake...)

It has dwarves.

+1
GENERATION 32:

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 28, 2014, 06:12:21 pm »

My sig link actually goes to the Derail Thread, now, but that thread has links to both the main game and the navigation thread.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 29, 2014, 08:50:27 am »

How many Reindeer Farms make an appearance, mastahcheese?   :D
GENERATION 32:

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 29, 2014, 10:20:34 am »

It would seem that every derail thread has a link to mastahcheese, including how we're derailing this one. I don't even have any words for it.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 29, 2014, 10:26:21 am »

It would seem that every derail thread has a link to mastahcheese, including how we're derailing this one. I don't even have any words for it.

I do: Mastahcheese the one behind all the derails, all towards the success of his/her masterplan.

On that revelation, what's Steelhold about? (Blatantly obvious attempt to bring thread on track.)
GENERATION 32:

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 29, 2014, 12:31:12 pm »

I do: Mastahcheese the one behind all the derails, all towards the success of his/her masterplan.

On that revelation, what's Steelhold about? (Blatantly obvious attempt to bring thread on track.)

You realise that this in itself is a derail?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 29, 2014, 01:40:54 pm »

You realise that this in itself is a derail?

In answer:

Steelhold is being put into the Hall of Legends, I'm curious and it was a good excuse to BRING THINGS BACK ON THE RAILS!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:43:20 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 67