Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 926807 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #5355 on: June 15, 2015, 03:26:01 am »

A puzzle game where a mad scientist dies, and his underling has to reverse-engineer his notes, unfinished bits and prototypes to figure out what the project was and complete it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: June 15, 2015, 03:35:48 am »

Dark Souls with randomly-generated environments that are somehow as good as hand-crafted ones. possibly achieved through the use of wizard magic.
Bloodborne actually kind of does this. In a way. Sorta. Ish.
maybe
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

newsamsam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: June 15, 2015, 07:56:35 am »

A bit Might and Magic VI 's graphic,with game mechanic like TES,set on a huge random world like dwarf fortress. ;)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: June 15, 2015, 09:23:09 am »

Kirby Air Ride 2
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Un67

• Bay Watcher
  • Zombies good Artificial Intelligence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: June 15, 2015, 11:05:24 am »

I would play a game where you manage a settlement of survivors in a post apocalyptic setting. you would be able to maintain the community by having people assigned to jobs such as scavenging,foraging for and water, and guards to protect your settlement from raiders, rival settlements, or a pack of mutated monsters. the people would have randomly generated personalities, appearances,etc. your settlement would grow either from natural births or from random encounters ending with groups of survivors joining you. you can assign the land in the settlement for different purposes such as housing or crafting.

The game Rebuild 3 sort of does this. It's a bit on the casual side, and yeah, it's based on a Flash game, but I've found it quite interesting so far.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: June 15, 2015, 11:50:40 am »

Dark Souls with randomly-generated environments that are somehow as good as hand-crafted ones. possibly achieved through the use of wizard magic.

Do you want me to throw my money at the screen!?!!?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: June 15, 2015, 03:05:41 pm »

I would play a game where you manage a settlement of survivors in a post apocalyptic setting. you would be able to maintain the community by having people assigned to jobs such as scavenging,foraging for and water, and guards to protect your settlement from raiders, rival settlements, or a pack of mutated monsters. the people would have randomly generated personalities, appearances,etc. your settlement would grow either from natural births or from random encounters ending with groups of survivors joining you. you can assign the land in the settlement for different purposes such as housing or crafting.

The game Rebuild 3 sort of does this. It's a bit on the casual side, and yeah, it's based on a Flash game, but I've found it quite interesting so far.
Try the first two, they're free and floating around Kongregate and whatnot.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Altivera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: June 15, 2015, 03:12:59 pm »

Try the first two, they're free and floating around Kongregate and whatnot.
I tried them and like them but I was hoping for something similar without the zombies as the main enemy.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: June 15, 2015, 06:26:56 pm »

That upcoming Fallout vault management spinoff?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: June 15, 2015, 10:06:27 pm »

What? Where? What?!?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #5365 on: June 15, 2015, 10:18:03 pm »

What? Where? What?!?
It's a mobile game where you're an overseer and you build your own vault and manage the inhabitants, Dungeon Keeper style. Except it's 2D.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: June 16, 2015, 01:50:10 am »

A game similar to GTA or Postal 2 or Destroy All Humans but even more sandboxy and with levels set in several major world capitals.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: June 16, 2015, 04:10:36 am »

What? Where? What?!?
It's a mobile game where you're an overseer and you build your own vault and manage the inhabitants, Dungeon Keeper style. Except it's 2D.

I presume it has microtransactions like every other mobile game in existence?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #5368 on: June 16, 2015, 04:39:07 am »

What? Where? What?!?
I presume it has microtransactions like every other mobile game in existence?
You can buy packs that give you random items that you normally acquire during gameplay.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: June 16, 2015, 04:44:08 am »

Also it's iCrap only.
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 577