Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1405051 times)

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #3615 on: April 22, 2013, 08:43:09 am »

i found a link between unit->reports.log[0] and the world->reports structure. Those int32 in the first structure are id for the second.

The "ref-target='report'" means that the integers in the vector refer to a "report" object by its key-field (in this case, "ID").

i think the vector unit->reports.log[1], unit->reports.log[2] might be linked to sparring session and something
The "index-enum='unit_report_type'" on the array means that unit.reports[0] is Combat, unit.reports[1] is Sparring, and unit.reports[2] is Hunting.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

BriseRotule

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: April 22, 2013, 09:25:09 am »

Well, i'm looking like a fool don't I :S
Not quite used to read xml structures. Will be more carefull in the future.

ag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:24 am »

There is a document that describes the format of xml definitions, although it may be rather brief in places:

https://github.com/peterix/df-structures/blob/master/SYNTAX.rst

Edwardspoonhands

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: April 22, 2013, 12:56:21 pm »

Hello, wouldn't it be cool if you had a script that let you make bedrooms on every single bed on the map, or maybe in a rectangle, to speed up the process of making bedrooms instead of having to q every single bed individually?

falconne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: April 22, 2013, 03:10:57 pm »

Hello, wouldn't it be cool if you had a script that let you make bedrooms on every single bed on the map, or maybe in a rectangle, to speed up the process of making bedrooms instead of having to q every single bed individually?

I have a todo task to add that to my building planner plugin.
Utility plugins for DFHack, for improving Dwarf Fortress' user interface.

Edwardspoonhands

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: April 22, 2013, 03:51:21 pm »

I have a todo task to add that to my building planner plugin.

Awesome.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3621 on: April 22, 2013, 05:05:32 pm »

I am still having problems starting the siege engine script, that allows custom ammo and aiming. I have this in my init:

# siege engine control
keybinding add Ctrl-A@dwarfmode/QueryBuilding/Some/SiegeEngine gui/siege-engine

But when I hover with 'q' over a ballista/catapult and press ctrl+a nothing happens. Does anyone know what might cause this? Or does anyone have a working set up for this, maybe with different init entry that he could post?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: April 22, 2013, 05:57:40 pm »

I am still having problems starting the siege engine script, that allows custom ammo and aiming. I have this in my init:

# siege engine control

But when I hover with 'q' over a ballista/catapult and press ctrl+a nothing happens. Does anyone know what might cause this? Or does anyone have a working set up for this, maybe with different init entry that he could post?
is gui/siege-engine in quotes?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3623 on: April 22, 2013, 06:05:26 pm »

No, it is exactly as I posted.

I had a look and some things are in quotes, some other arent. I assume all one-word commands are not in quotes, and all multi-word commands need to be in quotes?

Which means that this would work?
# siege engine control
keybinding add Ctrl-A@dwarfmode/QueryBuilding/Some/SiegeEngine "gui/siege-engine"
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

ash88

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: April 22, 2013, 06:27:55 pm »

Link in OP isn't completing.

Google-fu found this link: http://dethware.org/dfhack/download/

Disclaimer: When downloading from an unofficial third party site ... yadda yadda yadda ... death awaits with nasty sharp pointy teeth.

Asva

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: April 22, 2013, 07:48:40 pm »

# siege engine control

Just tested it on masterwork 2g+ with updated to r3 DFhack. Both ballistae and catapults are working as intended. Init entry is default.

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #3626 on: April 22, 2013, 07:55:43 pm »

Link in OP isn't completing.
Google-fu found this link: http://dethware.org/dfhack/download/
That's my site, and the place where the link in OP goes. The hosting company has a lot of trouble actually serving the files. I'm looking into adding mirrors and possibly torrent downloads.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: April 22, 2013, 09:37:07 pm »

Is there a reliable way to transform a creature from one caste to another?  I've tried setting the number of the caste in the unit itself, which has the interesting effect of immediately changing back when I unpause the game, with an announcement that the creature has transformed back to its original caste.

I'm certain this is related to the were curse stuff from .34.x, but I can't figure out how the game knows what the original caste was.  I've tried changing it in the historical figure, the soul and the unit itself, but the unit's caste number always gets changed back with that announcement (the others appear to be left alone).

Any ideas?

Note that this is a modded game and I'm not just swapping castes of dwarves with different genders.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: April 22, 2013, 09:40:18 pm »

Search for the caste's specific CASTE:(X) token in the creature's raw and use the number of the caste found with that?

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: April 22, 2013, 10:25:23 pm »

That's what I've been doing, more or less.  If I save the game after making the change but without unpausing it, when I load the game again they're the correct caste.  They immediately change to their original again with the announcement that they've transformed though.  Very mysterious.
Through pain, I find wisdom.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 373