Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1279117 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #7155 on: April 18, 2016, 07:24:28 pm »

so first i was asked to draw a frog freg

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

then i was asked to draw the princess that the frog turns into when kissed

while frog princess is grateful for the assist she is also weirded out by the fact that a human kissed a frog
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

P-Luke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7156 on: April 19, 2016, 02:08:45 pm »

I was a little bored so, as always, I created another world generator.
Here's some pics:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:10:57 pm by P-Luke »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7157 on: April 19, 2016, 05:24:03 pm »

Wrapped up another entry for the Ludum Dare 72-Hour game jam I worked on with my younger brother. The theme for LD35 was "Shapeshift", and I was pretty happy with our interpretation.

If you wanna, you can play it on the web here: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-35/?action=preview&uid=21983
We're hoping to release a downloadable build and a slightly improved post-competition build later this week.

world generator

Oh neat! How do you generate elevations, and determine landmasses/regions?

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: April 19, 2016, 07:42:04 pm »

Wrapped up another entry for the Ludum Dare 72-Hour game jam I worked on with my younger brother. The theme for LD35 was "Shapeshift", and I was pretty happy with our interpretation.
-snip-

If you wanna, you can play it on the web here: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-35/?action=preview&uid=21983
We're hoping to release a downloadable build and a slightly improved post-competition build later this week.
Oooh, that's really cool. It took a moment to get used to the controls, but it was fun! I didn't get too far, though... it's too hot here for me to be patient and solve puzzles, haha.

Also, I finally got a commission for a human character, so I thought I might show 'em off. I'm not too great with humans but I think he came out pretty well!

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: April 19, 2016, 09:40:50 pm »

-snip-

Oooh, that's really cool. It took a moment to get used to the controls, but it was fun! I didn't get too far, though... it's too hot here for me to be patient and solve puzzles, haha.

Also, I finally got a commission for a human character, so I thought I might show 'em off. I'm not too great with humans but I think he came out pretty well!
-snoop-
Dudes! That's a really rad game concept, and an awesome character drawing!

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #7160 on: April 20, 2016, 07:34:51 am »

Well hey, that's pretty damn good! One thing though, his neck seems kinda thick in comparison to the shoulders. The head is proportional to the neck, and as such is also a bit big, but hey, proportions are there to be messed with. :v

also BLUARGH

I also recorded a timelapse of this, but alas, i fucked up on the cropping/scaling. >:C
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7161 on: April 20, 2016, 01:24:11 pm »

Can I ask for a version of that but with the "rar" really teeny tiny?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7162 on: April 20, 2016, 01:55:33 pm »

Can I ask for a version of that but with the "rar" really teeny tiny?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #7163 on: April 20, 2016, 02:12:24 pm »

Well hey, that's pretty damn good! One thing though, his neck seems kinda thick in comparison to the shoulders. The head is proportional to the neck, and as such is also a bit big, but hey, proportions are there to be messed with. :v
He's proably an ABS.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: April 21, 2016, 01:20:23 am »

This is NOT a critique of anyone's art.

Barratry 2UU
Instant / Uncommon
Counter target spell.
Retrace (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a land card in addition to it's other costs)
When you cast Barratry, draw a card immediately.

It's possibly too expensive for a counter card, but it's a cantrip, and the card draw can't be countered like the rest of the card. Plus, retrace. I'm actually considering 1UU might be better, but I want to er on the side of caution.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7165 on: April 21, 2016, 05:25:58 am »

Barratry 2UU
Instant / Uncommon
Counter target spell.
Retrace (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a land card in addition to it's other costs)

It's possibly too expensive for a counter card, but it's a cantrip, and the card draw can't be countered like the rest of the card. Plus, retrace. I'm actually considering 1UU might be better, but I want to er on the side of caution.
I'm confused about what this is supposed to be/mean.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: April 21, 2016, 07:22:20 am »

I believe it's a "Magik: The Gathering" Card that he came up with. I don't play magic (I play Yu-gi-oh) so I can''t say anything about how well designed it it is.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: April 21, 2016, 11:41:06 am »

Barratry 2UU
Instant / Uncommon
Counter target spell.

cryptic command is 1UUU and is still really powerful, although that is in large part due to its flexibility. not sure if this lives up to that.

the uncounterable cantrip ability is pretty interesting (and should lose the immediately, makes the wording pretty confusing). retrace + that ability probably makes it a rare due to complexity concerns, though. not sure if wotc would even print spells with cast triggers, since the whole spell is sort of supposed to be a cast trigger :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: April 22, 2016, 01:32:06 am »

More tooling around in Krita.

Explanation:
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7169 on: April 22, 2016, 10:52:24 am »

Did I ever post this before?

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 845