Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97955 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #375 on: January 11, 2020, 01:34:44 am »

Spawn more Demonic Foliage.
My minions: keep killing the zombies.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 11, 2020, 08:24:53 am »

November 1, 5:00 AM
Its dark.
Its partly cloudy.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
Dustan Hache didn't post for the tenth time so random action, If Dustan Hache doesn't post by next turn he's going to become a NPC.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the second time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Ask the humans to help me fight the pumpkin zombies
Regardless of their answer, walk away from the humans and use telekinesis to cause the rubble or a destroyed building to rush towards the pumpkin zombies

(Getting the humans to help = 5) After seeing the pumpkin zombies they decide that their safer being in a larger group and agree to follow you, but they still don't trust you.
(Smashing zombies with rubble = 4) You then use your telekinetic powers to lift up a large piece of rubble and smash smash several dozen of the pumpkin zombies.

First of all, unify France under my leadership.

Send all the ghosts to the afterlife, and have them gather support in there.

Proclaim myself as the Emperor of Mankind.

(Unifying France = 5) It doesn't take long for you to unite all of whats left of France under your leadership.
(Ghosts to gather support in the afterlife = 4) You quickly send all the ghosts to the afterlife to where they start gathering support.
(How many ghosts do they get = 3) After a bit they manage to get only a few other ghosts to support you.
You then proclaim your self to be the Emperor of Mankind, your followers seem to be okay with your choice of title.

Keep attacking the pumpkin zombie army

Animal Army keeps defending the city attacking the invading pumpkin zombie army

(Megazord continuing attack = 4) You shoot lasers into the incoming zombies killing thousands.
(Animal Army defending city = 3) They kill a few hundred that get near the city.
(Animal Army defending city = 2) They don't do much of anything.
(Animal Army defending city = 5) They kill over a thousand.

Fly far away from all of this. Then use my godly powers to heal myself
(Getting away = 5) You fly far away from the alien camp and take shelter in a random building.
(Using powers to heal self = 4) You then use your powers to heal yourself, you even fix your fingers that have been broken this whole time.

"ALRIGHT THIS GETTING REPETITIVE"

PUNCH ONE OF MY OPPONENTS RIGHT THROUGH ARENA WALL, THEN SWORD-SURF THROUGH THE GAP TO EXPLORE MORE OF THIS REALM

AS ALWAYS, DEFEND SELF

(Punching an opponent through a wall = 5) You run up to and punch the biggest demon you can find in the face, and he goes sailing towards the wall and destroys a big section of it.
(Sword-surfing through the gap = 5) You then run back to the sword and give it a good kick to start your surfing, and you surf right through the hole and into the parking lot where you see a bunch demons tailgating, they seem afraid of you.
(Defending self = 5) You then turn around and kill the demons that followed you out through the hole.

AGH, i HATE THAT SNIPER!
USE MY NEWFOUND RAGE TO FUEL PSIONIC-MAGIC POWERS AND MINDCRUSH HIM!
All other forces continue their assault on the Pumpkin army.

(Mind crushing the sniper = 1+1 For RAGE) No matter how much HATE and RAGE you have, you can't seem to mindcrush the sniper.
(Infantry attacking = 3) They manage to kill some of the monster.
(APC attacking = 5) They kill off dozens of the creatures.
(Tank attacking = 5) They blow up a bunch of the creatures.
(Other mecha attacking = 6) It rushes out into the crowd of creatures and begins to stomp on them, but the creatures manage to damage the mecha somewhat.
(Artillery attacking = 4) They blow up a bunch more of the creatures.

Spawn more Demonic Foliage.
My minions: keep killing the zombies.

(Spawning more demonic foliage = 6) You spawn a bunch more Demonic Foliage, but some of them get eaten by the pumpkin zombies as soon as they spawn.
(Minions killing zombies = 4) They kill off am a bunch of the pumpkin zombies.
(Minions killing zombies = 2) They sit around and do nothing.

Quote from: Enemy post
Continue to sleep.
You keep sleeping, hoping for a better tomorrow.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Go around convincing the pumpkin zombies to stop fighting.
(2) No one wants to listen to your message of peace.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Have the FUNKY friends and FUNKY creatures help me find the FUNKY items needed to release the FUNK into the world.
(You looking = 4) After several minutes of searching you find a LAVA LAMP.
(FUNKY friends looking = 5) After a few minutes of searching they find a DISCO BALL.
(FUNKY creatures looking = 5) After a bit of searching they find a STEREO.
You feel that these items could help bringing the FUNK into the world.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone shall continue to defend the fief.
(You defending = 6) You stay out of the fief and keep the pumpkin zombies attention on your self, you kill dozens of them and get injured in the process.
(Militia defending = 4) They keep most of them off and away from the wall.
(Citizens defending = 3) They end having to kill a few that make it over the wall.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Build the wall this time.
(5) It takes a bit but you and your followers finish the wall.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 6,901,118,574 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(2) They sit around smoking random stuff they found laying around.
(3) They damage some stuff they find sitting around.
(1) They all get killed by alien artillery.
(4) They throw bricks at some buildings in the animal city.
(1) They get hit with a tank shell.
(4) They throw some bricks at the fief.
(2) They drink some beer and do nothing.
(1) They get shot by animals.
(2) They go take a nap.
(5) They knock down several buildings.
(2) They just sit and stare at the sun.
(4) They throw babies at some walls.
(2) They play some board games.
(4) They punch some hobos.
(3) They knock over some port-a-pots.
(4) They eat some couch cushions.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons in the town in space 37,656 X4
Destroy everything the town.
(4) They kill some rats.
(2) They don't do shit.
(3) They break a bunch of windows.
(4) They knock down some random house.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 4206
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(4) They manage to convince a bunch of the others to join their commune.

Percent of The Town destroyed: 51.25%

Percent of America destroyed: 6.18%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0.06%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 1.4%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada destroyed 0%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 11, 2020, 08:31:14 am »

We need something more to deal with these zombies. Maybe a sorceress could help? It's been a while since I summoned something, hopefully I don't foget anything important
Attempt to summon a sorceress to help kill the pumpkin zombies

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 11, 2020, 08:33:18 am »

Fire elementals will get to the high ground and firebomb the zombies, while Demonic Foliage will be holding the chokepoints.
Spawn some acidic spore sacs and bombard the zombies with them.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 11, 2020, 09:32:20 am »

Summon the extra zords to empower the Mega-zord.

Animal army keep killing the invading pumpkins
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 11, 2020, 12:09:26 pm »

Cause a coup on radiation so that it becomes my ally.

Meanwhile, the French shall restart the economy of the country, building infrastructure and establishing agriculture on the most fertile zones.

Also, have my followers built multiple mechas.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2020, 07:55:33 pm »

Oh? You're mind crushing me? Then how about I mind crush you back! (Mind crush the alien guy)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2020, 09:40:11 pm »

Oh? You're mind crushing me? Then how about I mind crush you back! (Mind crush the alien guy)
Use my vauge space psychic powers to mind arm-wrestle the sniper back! Use my mecha's secret psionic boosters to assist this
Also army, keep on fighting!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2020, 09:34:22 pm »

Rename the Earth to Canada.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 13, 2020, 02:36:27 am »

(The turn is going to be postponed until tomorrow do to having to get up early to go to my uncle's funereal.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 13, 2020, 09:14:37 am »

Bring the FUNK

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 13, 2020, 10:34:52 am »

Sorry to hear about your uncle, Zultan.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 13, 2020, 11:05:39 am »

(The turn is going to be postponed until tomorrow do to having to get up early to go to my uncle's funereal.)

Say not in grief: "He's no more." but live in thankfulness that he was. - A Hebrew proverb

Take your time.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 13, 2020, 12:26:31 pm »

He may be gone, but instead of grieving for his loss, try to remember the good from when he was alive. I wish you well

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 14, 2020, 08:42:01 am »

(Thank you everyone for the kind words, this has been a shit start to the year with the death of two uncles in the last two weeks.)

An evil sorceress has been summoned and is going to kill everything on the Earth because she's evil.
Canada has been magically renamed to Earth so the pumpkin zombies are now destroying it.
Then suddenly a wave of FUNKINESS washes over the entire area, and everybody feels like they need to dance, it also turns the moon into a DISCO BALL.

November 1, 5:30 AM
Its dark.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
Dustan Hache didn't post for the eleventh time and has become a NPC.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

We need something more to deal with these zombies. Maybe a sorceress could help? It's been a while since I summoned something, hopefully I don't foget anything important
Attempt to summon a sorceress to help kill the pumpkin zombies
(Summoning a sorceress = 5) It takes a bit to make the circle but you finally finish it and summon the sorceress.
(Does she help kill the pumpkin zombies = 6) She then immediately declares that she will not only kill the pumpkin zombies but everything else on the planet!

Fire elementals will get to the high ground and firebomb the zombies, while Demonic Foliage will be holding the chokepoints.
Spawn some acidic spore sacs and bombard the zombies with them.

(Fire elementals attacking from the high ground = 4) They start throwing fireballs from the rooftops burning a bunch of the pumpkin zombies.
(Demonic Foliage holding the chokepoints = 5) They kill every zombie that comes near the chokepoints.
(Spawning acidic spore sacs = 4) You then spawn a bunch of the acidic spore sacs.
(Bombarding the zombies with the acidic spores = 3) Then you begin bombarding the zombies with them and they kill a bunch, but some of them miss.

Summon the extra zords to empower the Mega-zord.

Animal army keep killing the invading pumpkins

(Summoning more zords to make the megazord more mega = 5) You begin summoning more zords, and after a few minutes five more zords show up doubling your zord count, and when they combine they create the ULTRA-MEGA-ZORD!
(Animals killing the zombies = 1+1 For city defenses) They sit behind the wall and don't do anything as they smoke joints and drink beer.
(Animals killing the zombies = 5) They kill all kinds of pumpkin zombies.
(Animals killing the zombies = 4) They also kill a bunch the pumpkin zombies.

Cause a coup on radiation so that it becomes my ally.

Meanwhile, the French shall restart the economy of the country, building infrastructure and establishing agriculture on the most fertile zones.

Also, have my followers built multiple mechas.

(Causing a coup on the radiation making it an ally = 2+2 For knowing everything about coups) Using your coup causing powers you cause all the remaining French radiation to become your ally.
(French restarting the economy = 6) They quickly set up an economy, but its terrible setup as you ether have lots of money or you don't have any.
(Building infrastructure = 3) They don't manage to build anything but they do manage to restore one of the power plants.
(Establishing agriculture = 2) They search everywhere but they can't find any seeds to plant.
(Followers building mechas = 3) They only manage to gather the pieces necessary to build a mecha.

(2) You get into a psychic battle with the leader of the aliens, and after several minutes of INTENSE psychic battling it starts to look like your going to lose against the slightly stronger alien.

Use my vauge space psychic powers to mind arm-wrestle the sniper back! Use my mecha's secret psionic boosters to assist this
Also army, keep on fighting!

(You mind-wrestling with the sniper = 2+1 For secret psionic booster) You and the sniper spend several minutes in an INTENSE psychic battle, and after a several minutes it starts to look like your going to beat the sniper.
(Infantry attacking = 2) They sit behind cover reloading their weapons.
(APC attacking = 5) They take out several large groups of the creatures.
(Tank attacking = 3) They manage blow up a hand full of the creatures.
(Other mecha attacking = 6) He charges right into a group of them and kills dozens of them but the mecha gets damaged in the process.
(Artillery attacking = 2) They have to stop and reload the artillery guns.

Rename the Earth to Canada.
(1) You attempt to rename the Earth, but your spell messes up and you accidentally rename Canada to Earth, the pumpkin zombies are confused by this and begin destroying the place that used to be their home.

Bring the FUNK
(5) With the combined power of you, the FUNKY friends, the FUNKY creatures. and all those FUNKY items, you  are able to bring the FUNK into the world and it quickly spreads allover causing FUNKY dancing to be come a common thing and it even changes the moon into a giant DISCO BALL.

Quote from: Yoink
SURF ON MY SWORD OUT OF THE PARKING LOT AND AWAY FROM THE ARENA DEMONS, AND DEFEND SELF IF NEEDED.
(Surfing out of the lot = 5) You then give the sword another swift kick and send it flying across the parking lot with you riding on top of it, you now feel confident about your sword surfing skills.
(Getting away from the arena demons = 1) But no matter how far you surf away from the arena demons they continue to follow you.
(Defending self = 3) You then ready your shotgun to defend yourself and kill several of the arena demons, but not before they get some hits on you.
You have now been damaged enough that you will need some first aid or you have a chance of dying!

Quote from: Enemy post
Keep sleeping.
You sleep, hoping the things that go bump in the night don't decide to bump into you while your still sleeping.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone continue to defend the fief.
(You defending = 6) You continue to run around with the enemy and kill loads of them, but you do get some damage while your out there.
(Militia defending = 6) They kill a lot of the zombies and a few of them get injured in the process.
(Civilians defending = 2) They sit behind the walls and do nothing.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
With the help of my followers try to enlighten the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 5) You quickly start talking of enlightenment and the pumpkin zombies listen and all join you.
(followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) Your followers don't have as good of luck and only manage to get few more to join.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 6,901,071,102 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(2) They sit around and drink beer.
(6) They break all kinds of stuff then they die.
(4) They break a bunch of windows.
(1) They explode.
(1) They get shot to death.
(6) They blow up a bridge and themselves.
(2) They play some poker.
(5) They tear down several buildings.
(6) They set fire to a forest and get hit by falling trees.
(5) They blow up a hospital.
(5) They break all kinds of shit.
(2) They kick a can around.
(2) They lift some weights.
(6) They blow up a oil refinery, and they burn to death.
(4) They damage some stuff around the fief.
(5) They destroy several houses.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons in the town in space 17,068 X4
Destroy everything the town.
(1) They get melted by acid.
(1) They get killed by fireballs.
(5) They break all kinds of shit.
(2) They sit and watch the paint dry.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 7634
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(1) They get beat up and called jobless losers.
(5) They manage to gather even more zombies into their group.

Percent of The Town destroyed: 53.61%

Percent of America destroyed: 7.25%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0.06%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.5%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 2.56%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58