Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1764 1765 [1766] 1767 1768 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2395905 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26475 on: January 14, 2016, 03:46:27 pm »

OK. here's the deal

I kind of want to end the void stuff now. It didn't turn out like I planned (My fault) and I can't figure out a way to make it really that interesting for the majority of people in there. Like, a few people sure, but there's way too many people sitting around doing nothing for my liking. We're on the cusp of things changing and secrets being revealed and all that.

So I want to know if you guys are ok with us essentially handwaving the getting of maurice and crew and bringing them back, of quickly finishing up the heph Halloween thing, and then us starting a new with a new set of missions in this strange new world which Maurice's one night stand has thrown us into?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26476 on: January 14, 2016, 03:48:35 pm »

Fine by me, if that gets the show on the road again.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26477 on: January 14, 2016, 03:51:50 pm »

Hmm okay.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26478 on: January 14, 2016, 03:54:06 pm »

I have no problems with that, though I do want the texts translated.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26479 on: January 14, 2016, 03:54:26 pm »

Am I fine with basically being teleported to safety? Yes, yes I am.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #26480 on: January 14, 2016, 03:58:09 pm »

I'm a little slow today - are we wrapping up M24 as well?

I might hold out on future ER missions. I'm well satisfied with my playing experience in Infinite Heavens - I feel like a have a better grip of what's going on in there, and I find the whole setting somewhat more appealing.
Maybe I'll do that new Deep Infirmary search duty though.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26481 on: January 14, 2016, 03:59:14 pm »

Oh dear.

Fine by me. Will you please debrief all the missions, though? Maybe gracefully wrap up each of them in a narrative turn update, so that it's not "Ok, your mission is just magically over. Let's do some other things" but rather "You have (more or less) successfuly finished your mission, good for you. Now let's do some other things" - some sort of narrative closure, for the sake of the following debriefings & payments and overall game narrative (i.e. to avoid uncertainty like the outcome of M22 (Arbiter Charlie Foxtrot) ).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26482 on: January 14, 2016, 04:06:20 pm »

Oh dear.

Fine by me. Will you please debrief all the missions, though? Maybe gracefully wrap up each of them in a narrative turn update, so that it's not "Ok, your mission is just magically over. Let's do some other things" but rather "You have (more or less) successfuly finished your mission, good for you. Now let's do some other things" - some sort of narrative closure, for the sake of the following debriefings & payments and overall game narrative (i.e. to avoid uncertainty like the outcome of M22 (Arbiter Charlie Foxtrot) ).

+1 for some narrative debrief once in a while.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26483 on: January 14, 2016, 04:11:00 pm »

I was probably gonna work on an exit once id looted the crate room anyway.

provided it had at least a little bit of good stuff in it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26484 on: January 14, 2016, 04:45:40 pm »

Whatever you want piecewise. Just maybe give us some info? Even a little bit? Was any of us going in the right direction? I was really curious about what was going on with those doors. I'm a bit surprised other people with less things to lose than me were less interested in exploring.

My enduring monument to shame and ineptitude (AKA my fourth character) will be in this spot shortly.  It's always nice to break records for incompetence.
It's okay Nunz, I've perma-died four times too, I'm pretty sure. I've just managed to keep the same character the whole way through via my unholy luck.
You rolled a 6 at dying.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26485 on: January 14, 2016, 04:53:57 pm »

as far as I can tell the doors are monkey paws.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26486 on: January 14, 2016, 05:17:45 pm »

I support ending the void missions now.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26487 on: January 14, 2016, 05:19:08 pm »

Hmmm. So the CSU will rescue everyone from the dangerous anomaly, with the high-publicity artifact fund being the central pivot, along with the heroic actions of the brave first-mission union leader who abandoned his weapon and faced danger unarmed instead of risking harm to his comrades? Stranger things...

Think getting my leg cut off would be good propaganda, anyway?
One wheel short of a wagon

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26488 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:51 pm »

I'm fine with the handwaving. It's hard to keep people occupied sometimes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26489 on: January 14, 2016, 05:43:25 pm »

Unrelated but I'm curious: Those of you have played my various games, what is it about them you liked and what did you dislike?

For future reference.
Pages: 1 ... 1764 1765 [1766] 1767 1768 ... 2205