Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2414927 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26445 on: January 13, 2016, 07:13:29 am »

So, I made a character some months ago. I never actually got to play him in any missions 'cause I disappeared for a while. Is it possible for me to create a new character and join again?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26446 on: January 13, 2016, 07:24:59 am »

So, I made a character some months ago. I never actually got to play him in any missions 'cause I disappeared for a while. Is it possible for me to create a new character and join again?

Probably?

Maybe you can even make it on the second go at Mr. Bone's Wild Ride.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26447 on: January 13, 2016, 07:39:39 am »

Why not, we will just make it so that previous PC never existed. But Tommy Riker got a Microwave Amp which you can't really get anymore, so you might want to consider that.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26448 on: January 13, 2016, 08:06:22 am »

Why not, we will just make it so that previous PC never existed. But Tommy Riker got a Microwave Amp which you can't really get anymore, so you might want to consider that.

Ooh, sweet! As long as its alright with Piecewise I'll use ol' Tommy. So do I need his thumbs-up or can I just post in IC and say that Tommy Riker woke up from his nap?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26449 on: January 13, 2016, 08:53:09 am »

No need to wait for pw since Tommy is yours. Go ahead and have him wake up.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26450 on: January 13, 2016, 12:36:13 pm »

But Tommy Riker got a Microwave Amp which you can't really get anymore, so you might want to consider that.
In case you're wondering why, it's because Maurice's ex-girlfriend is now possessing amps, manips, synthflesh, kin-amps and (any remaining) Altered. Which means you only get a number of safe uses before it becomes rather unpredictable.

Actually yeah, since IVAN's a proto-Altered and Altered are a form of man-made Origin Tech, should we start getting worried?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26452 on: January 13, 2016, 03:50:31 pm »

There's more to be worried about than just that, don't you worry.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26453 on: January 13, 2016, 05:40:09 pm »

Where's the gif of the two benders screaming "we're boaned, booooaaaaaannnnneedddddddd!" When you need it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26454 on: January 13, 2016, 05:41:08 pm »

Could be worse. Imagine what would have happened if we had that battalion of IVAN'd up cenobites.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:46:31 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26455 on: January 13, 2016, 06:38:37 pm »

WHo in the M26 team feels that they are spinning their wheels? I have some suggestions for directions you might go, if you are up for it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26456 on: January 14, 2016, 02:53:09 am »

Aww, it's been a week with no mission update for us.

I'm gonna edit my action to ask if we can speed up our travelling a bit. Or this mission is gonna take approximately forever.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26457 on: January 14, 2016, 03:07:43 am »

Aww, it's been a week with no mission update for us.

I'm gonna edit my action to ask if we can speed up our travelling a bit. Or this mission is gonna take approximately forever.
I keep forgetting. It's terrible. I'm close to scrapping the whole thing because it's gonna take a million years and 90% of the people are just waiting around.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26458 on: January 14, 2016, 03:17:51 am »

Could the boring parts be done with the drivers in IRC to make it quicker? Don't know if it's a good idea or if it would work, just making suggestions. Maybe people wouldn't like it because they wouldn't be able to tell the drivers what to do.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26459 on: January 14, 2016, 03:54:21 am »

Well, we could also fast-forward the turns until something requiring attention of more people than just a pilot and a navigator. Like, fast-roll the [Aux] and [Mind] rolls until (unlikely) the flight is over or (more likely) something TROUBLESOME has happened, that needs player inventiveness and/or different skill rolls, for example.
(In such way, it *will* appear as though we are switching our nice "drifting through the sea of stars" for "DEATH MAGIC ALIEN MENACE", but that's only if it's "conned" that way. If done properly, it could shorten the mission length 5-20 times, while focusing on the really important events that would have happened either way (assuming the same rolls) - only much later, few and far between the "peaceful slumber" turns that people find boring.)

Oh, and - it all applies both to M25 (rescue) and M21L (Limbo) (please don't overlook the latter one); because one shouldn't be dealt with differently than the other one - for they are conjoined twins of Missions, in a sense.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 2205