_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5783144 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18840 on: September 30, 2013, 09:37:19 pm »

((Don't forget a poor sense of grammar
((I'm out. I refuse to compromise my grammar for the sake of alleged art!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18841 on: September 30, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »

((Yeah, profanity doesn't really damage the rap's message- it actually contributes in many cases. But yeah. Anyway.))

"I'm going to go ahead and assume that that was a bad sign."

Is there any cover in the main building? If so, stay there in cover, if not, fall back to the first choke-point.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18842 on: September 30, 2013, 09:57:35 pm »

((Anyways...CatLyra. Have you asked for enhanced hearing, reflexes, and tongue raspiness? That's about all that comes to mind.))
((Yep, yep, and not happening! Cats can't taste sweetness. I want to be able to enjoy ice cream thank you very much! no cat tongue for me!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18843 on: September 30, 2013, 09:58:29 pm »

In before the Vanilla Ice level rap battles begin.

God help us all.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18844 on: September 30, 2013, 10:03:58 pm »

In before the Vanilla Ice level rap battles begin.

God help us all.

The ironic thing is that we're all hoodlums who just happen to fancy Roleplaying in between rolling joints and upgrading subwoofers. Yet on the Internet, everyone is always Vanilla Ice.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18845 on: September 30, 2013, 10:11:30 pm »

Look away from the flare, and cover my ears with my hands flat over them.  Get down on the ground.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18846 on: September 30, 2013, 10:12:52 pm »

(I object to being called a hoodlum. :P I prefer nogoodnik, thank you very much.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18847 on: September 30, 2013, 10:30:09 pm »

List Here!
Spoiler: Kitty stuff (click to show/hide)
((Given how PW works [I mean, Feyri doesn't know gangsigns at all or what in the world are pink bellies or indian burns...-_- This is all May's fault], I'm proud to say that nothing awkward will result from this. Also I'll withhold anything bad I can think of.

Which comes to a total of: 0.
>.>
<.<
Yeah. I know a lot about animal anatomy/physiology here.

Also the eyes? They can, in the bluntest of terms, see only with a lightsource-they can't see in total darkness. It's just that they've got a special cell layer at the back of the retina. The tapetum lucidum, which..hmm, pretty much catches light-even faint traces of it-and reflects it back to the retina.
So low light vision yay!
On those colors...check this out, kittycat. :3

Suggestion: A way to cool down [other than thru sweating > paws]. Having taken a bit in animal anatomy here, and given how PW sometimes adheres to reality, you'd need a way to cool down after any strenuous exercise there.

..I mean, you don't want to be licking yourself for cooling down. Speaking seriously here, cats [like dogs] sweat very differently than humans. Cursed be ye exocrine glands!

:3))

((Is it even possible to make a 'real' rap song without any kind of profanity or explicitness?

"Hey Mr. Rapper guy, here at the production company, we love your album, but when you talk about your early life that involves your parent's divorce, violent death of a close friend and your frequent arrests by the police when the only way to make sure your family got heating through the winter was through dealing narcotics, we'd really appreciate it if you told those stories without any profanity. You know, keep it clean!"

....Yeah. Enope.))
((Yes. Yes it is actually possible! :O
Surprising, no?
I mean, sure, its the general 'trend' or whatever now to just swear off anything in rap))
((Yeah, profanity doesn't really damage the rap's message- it actually contributes in many cases. But yeah. Anyway.))
((But I'm just pointing out the purer essence of rap. As in, its roots before it was horribly subverted by. . .well, the vast notions of today which are pretty much..erm, considered as trash or something undesirable, actually >.>
My PoV comes from the roots and leading to the cause/effects of now. It's...not good.))

From here.

Feyri looked around and nodded-not that it was at all visible given the fact that her visor was down-and brought the sandbag-construct back to the AM to sell for tokens: which will be donated to Lyra!

She takes one look at the flare, and heads back inside towards the Infirmary.

If I'll be useless, I'll make sure everyone does their work first. There's only pretty much one path any attacker will take, and I won't be surprised if they enter the ship from other sides than the gangway.

First rule of 3D combat: Attack from all directions.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:34:15 pm by Tiruin »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:17:12 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18849 on: September 30, 2013, 10:51:44 pm »

Kitty stuff
((Given how PW works [I mean, Feyri doesn't know gangsigns at all or what in the world are pink bellies or indian burns...-_- This is all May's fault], I'm proud to say that nothing awkward will result from this. Also I'll withhold anything bad I can think of.

Which comes to a total of: 0.
>.>
<.<
Yeah. I know a lot about animal anatomy/physiology here.

Also the eyes? They can, in the bluntest of terms, see only with a lightsource-they can't see in total darkness. It's just that they've got a special cell layer at the back of the retina. The tapetum lucidum, which..hmm, pretty much catches light-even faint traces of it-and reflects it back to the retina.
So low light vision yay!
On those colors...check this out, kittycat. :3
I scored 63... is that good or bad? their "how do you compare to the average" thing glitched up for me, listing negative values and numbers in the thousands.
I have very good nightvision IRL, but nothing like as good as a cat's. and you forgot lots of little details about cat eyes! the reason they're ovals is the protect the super-sensitive membrane during daytime, for example!
Suggestion: A way to cool down [other than thru sweating > paws]. Having taken a bit in animal anatomy here, and given how PW sometimes adheres to reality, you'd need a way to cool down after any strenuous exercise there.

..I mean, you don't want to be licking yourself for cooling down. Speaking seriously here, cats [like dogs] sweat very differently than humans. Cursed be ye exocrine glands!

:3))
yeah, that's part of why I don't want fur all over, luckilly since I'm not going pure kitty, I think I can take advantage of human's superior cooling systems, and if nothing else, our suits are climate-controlled.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18850 on: September 30, 2013, 10:57:38 pm »

I scored 63... is that good or bad? their "how do you compare to the average" thing glitched up for me, listing negative values and numbers in the thousands.
I have very good nightvision IRL, but nothing like as good as a cat's. and you forgot lots of little details about cat eyes! the reason they're ovals is the protect the super-sensitive membrane during daytime, for example!
((Well if I would list it all, it would bog down PW with all the everything, and he's good enough with the generality of it :3
Also..the lower the score the better. I got a 22-ish, but I'm blaming my monitor of it.
Bad monitor :v
Also bad glitch is bad. Negative values shouldn't..be there.))

yeah, that's part of why I don't want fur all over, luckilly since I'm not going pure kitty, I think I can take advantage of human's superior cooling systems, and if nothing else, our suits are climate-controlled.
((Mm..good point. Huh. xD))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:14:04 pm by Remalle »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18852 on: September 30, 2013, 11:38:14 pm »

the 63 wasn't a glitch.
well, at least I can be happy with how crazy-good my nightvision is.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18853 on: September 30, 2013, 11:48:27 pm »

(I got a 42. That's probably bad. By the way...

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

Your score: 42
    Age range: 20-29
    Best score for your gender and age range: -480
    Highest score for your gender and age range: 444445389

This what you were talking about with the ridiculous ranges, Lenglon?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18854 on: September 30, 2013, 11:49:10 pm »

((Yeah, I got a -6.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 2101