Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 661096 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #2265 on: May 27, 2015, 04:02:51 pm »

Also note that pork apparently taste like human.

You savage cannibals.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: May 27, 2015, 04:23:22 pm »

My children often ask me what the most interesting thing in life is. I tell some of them that it's Family, a good job, and eductaion. I tell others that it's sex, drugs and RockNRoll. And to others still I say nothing and only smile mysteriously. Because the most interesting thing in life is a well conducted experiment with two subject groups and a control.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: May 27, 2015, 04:56:15 pm »

My children often ask me what the most interesting thing in life is. I tell some of them that it's Family, a good job, and eductaion. I tell others that it's sex, drugs and RockNRoll. And to others still I say nothing and only smile mysteriously. Because the most interesting thing in life is a well conducted experiment with two subject groups and a control.
I'm not sure, but it's entirely possible that we have similar things in our vk feeds.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: May 27, 2015, 08:34:49 pm »

A man wakes up in a hospital after a terrible car accident. He yells to the doctor, "Oh my God, Doctor, I can't feel my legs!"

The doctor replies "I know. I amputated your arms."
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: May 29, 2015, 09:57:52 pm »

In RPG you can always find party. In Soviet-era Russia party can always find you.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: May 29, 2015, 10:09:55 pm »

In RPG you can always find party. In Soviet-era Russia party can always find you.

In Capitalist America, you always find party. In Soviet Russia, Party always find you.
In Soviet Russia, you rob bank. In Capitalist America, bank rob you.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: May 29, 2015, 10:15:54 pm »

A dwarf escaped from a prison. This dwarf was a mystic and claimed he could commune with the spirits, who helped him escape from his confinement.

The prison announced the dwarf's escape over the radio, saying "There is a small medium at large."
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: May 29, 2015, 10:27:56 pm »

A dwarf escaped from a prison. This dwarf was a mystic and claimed he could commune with the spirits, who helped him escape from his confinement.

The prison announced the dwarf's escape over the radio, saying "There is a small medium at large."
I know this joke slightly differently.

"I had a troubling dream last night, so I went to see the local fortune teller. Once I walked in, the first thing I noticed was that the man was extremely tiny, but I decided to continue on with the procedure. He was halfway through explaining my dream when the SWAT team burst through the door. Instantly, the fortune teller vanished. Now, he is a small medium at large."
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: May 29, 2015, 10:31:23 pm »

A man was beaten to death in a rice-field last night by mobsters wielding small porcelin figurines. This is the first confirmed case of a knick-knack paddy whack.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2274 on: May 29, 2015, 11:24:37 pm »

Even worse if he was Irish.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: June 04, 2015, 09:25:48 pm »

-Joke-

Kermit the frog goes to get a bank-loan for his next movie. He finds the most kindly looking teller - 'Petritia Whack', and proceeds to ask her for the loan. She asks if he has any collateral. He produces a small ivory elephant. She asks if he has family who are willing to back his loan. He replies that he is the son of Mick Jagger.
Confused, she calls the manager over to get some reference on this whole thing. Kermit holds up the little elephant and she first asks, 'What's this?'
The manager replies:
"It's a knick-knack, patty whack, give the frog a loan. His old man's a rolling stone"
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: June 05, 2015, 01:20:13 pm »

Spanish word for a cat's litter box?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: June 06, 2015, 04:00:37 pm »

-Joke-

Kermit the frog goes to get a bank-loan for his next movie. He finds the most kindly looking teller - 'Petritia Whack', and proceeds to ask her for the loan. She asks if he has any collateral. He produces a small ivory elephant. She asks if he has family who are willing to back his loan. He replies that he is the son of Mick Jagger.
Confused, she calls the manager over to get some reference on this whole thing. Kermit holds up the little elephant and she first asks, 'What's this?'
The manager replies:
"It's a knick-knack, patty whack, give the frog a loan. His old man's a rolling stone"

FAIL: Actually pretty funny.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: June 08, 2015, 11:38:13 am »

Q.) What's the most gangster side-dish?
A.) Glockamole
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: June 09, 2015, 05:41:48 pm »

What does a German pilot say when being chased by an old Russian fighter?

"MiG am Arsch"
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 316