Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1528 1529 [1530] 1531 1532 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3775694 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: *SUDDENLY APPEARS*
« Reply #22935 on: October 26, 2016, 08:21:12 am »

I'm sorry, what?
You can't just... after all this time...

aw, forgetaboutit. Welcome back, mate.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22936 on: October 26, 2016, 08:22:54 am »

I'm sorry, what?

((I thought about several ways to resume this, and this seemed like the best. And thanks -- it's good to be back :D))

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22937 on: October 26, 2016, 08:23:21 am »

Head back to town and put stuff into storage/sell things. Al's carrying a gold statue chunk that takes up 4 slots fer cryin' out loud!

Then, I still want to check out the Dark Cathedral. We have that egg, which looks like it could be hatched and used as fusion fodder, or possibly even as a catalyst item. Though we might want to bottle a wisp or otherwise try to catch something so we don''t have to use/lose Slog.

Failing that, I suggest we turn the sucker egg into an omelette and feed it to Slog, because if that thing hatches in our inventory or storage, who knows what havoc will be wreaked.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22938 on: October 26, 2016, 08:29:10 am »

Head back to town and put stuff into storage/sell things. Al's carrying a gold statue chunk that takes up 4 slots fer cryin' out loud!

+1. Why not?
~~~
Also, do you have any idea what's with Ecco's color?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22939 on: October 26, 2016, 08:31:59 am »

man i've forgotten way too much about how everything works in this universe

so i'll just say that im hyped and let other people suggest actions :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22940 on: October 26, 2016, 08:47:45 am »

((Basically, you roll a d20, plus or minus modifiers, and if it's above ten then the action succeeds unless the difficulty of the action is higher than 10 or your enemy has unknown passive tier three traits granting immunity to that type of damage or the viewpoint character is actively dissembling towards you and lying about the results of your dice rolls by presenting fake menu options or your suggestion gets outvoted by a last-minute cabal of stupidity that skyrockets five nonsensical actions to the top of the suggestion count and your GM was part of this cabal all along and made sure to update before this could be reversed by a cautionary downvote brigade))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #22941 on: October 26, 2016, 08:52:37 am »

So a standard suggestion game but with pretty pictures and zany plots v;

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22942 on: October 26, 2016, 09:12:46 am »

It's back! My seething hatred for Wednesdays has been diminished!

+1. Why not?
~~~

+1

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22943 on: October 26, 2016, 10:15:44 am »

Did we ever check the statue's menu? Probably nothing but who knows.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #22944 on: October 26, 2016, 10:38:15 am »

...Can slog eat the statue? Asking out curiosity.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22945 on: October 26, 2016, 12:24:56 pm »

((Basically, you roll a d20, plus or minus modifiers, and if it's above ten then the action succeeds unless the difficulty of the action is higher than 10 or your enemy has unknown passive tier three traits granting immunity to that type of damage or the viewpoint character is actively dissembling towards you and lying about the results of your dice rolls by presenting fake menu options or your suggestion gets outvoted by a last-minute cabal of stupidity that skyrockets five nonsensical actions to the top of the suggestion count and your GM was part of this cabal all along and made sure to update before this could be reversed by a cautionary downvote brigade))
tbh i ment in a more "whats an illborn again? what do soul stars do? what did we figure out? what didnt we figure out?" way, not a mechanical way :V

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22946 on: October 26, 2016, 12:41:45 pm »

I will yell into mics for food eternally.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22947 on: October 26, 2016, 01:14:54 pm »

Oh, wow, it's back! That has just made my day.

Anyway, actions: I feel like we should take this opportunity to ask Circuitrix some questions first, such as what's powering the Greens now that the Exchange has been removed?.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #22948 on: October 26, 2016, 01:44:33 pm »

I'm sorry, what?

Pish posh, it's only been like six months. Six and a half months. 202 days. And 18+ hours. Depending on time zones. No bigz.

For everyone wondering what the heck we're doing, I'll just take a moment to point you at the Advanced Navigation posts. You can follow the nav link right to Part 4 if you just want a refresher on the last dozen updates, or you can bounce around as you remember things.

Anyway, actions: I feel like we should take this opportunity to ask Circuitrix some questions first, such as what's powering the Greens now that the Exchange has been removed?.

+1

Also, Ciro, don't let no grey-skinned hussie supplant your position of prominence in Al's harem!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22949 on: October 26, 2016, 04:29:21 pm »

+1

It's back! My seething hatred for Wednesdays has been diminished!

+1. Why not?
~~~

+1
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 1528 1529 [1530] 1531 1532 ... 1544