Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515040 times)

Beast Tamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which way does the wind blow in North Korea? If its north then in the event of a nuclear detonation wouldn't most of the fallout go in China's direction?
There is currently a minor problem in that the veteran demons fighting in the corpse factory have failed to die in the 2 year battle and have become legendary unkillable gods of war. I may have misjudged this possible outcome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Which way does the wind blow in North Korea? If its north then in the event of a nuclear detonation wouldn't most of the fallout go in China's direction?
In the Summer it blows into Japan and China. In the Winter it blows into South Korea and the coast of Japan.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Which way does the wind blow in North Korea?
Forward, comrade!

Damn, I'm too late for that joke...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

It's North Korea, coming at you once again! Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to take this article's picture and caption it to show the thoughts of the people in it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

"If you're happy and you know it..."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It's North Korea, coming at you once again! Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to take this article's picture and caption it to show the thoughts of the people in it.
Those poor bastards.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile

I do not propose to say many words tonight.

The time has come when action rather than speech is required. Eighteen months ago on this forum I prayed that the responsibility might not fall upon me to ask this country to accept the awful arbitrament of war. I fear that I may not be able to avoid that responsibility. But, at any rate, I cannot wish for conditions in which such a burden should fall upon me in which I should feel clearer than I do today as to where my duty lies.

No man can say that the Government could have done more to try to keep open the way for an honorable and equitable settlement of the dispute between Kim Jong-Un and Poland modern hair styles. Nor have we neglected any means of making it crystal clear to the North Korean Government that if they insisted on using hair regulation again in the manner in which they had used it in the past we were resolved to oppose them by force.

Now that all the relevant documents are being made public we shall stand at the bar of history knowing that the responsibility for this terrible catastrophe lies on the shoulders of one man, the North Korean Chancellor SUPREME LEADER, who has not hesitated to plunge the world into unfashionableness in order to serve his own senseless ambitions...

We shall enter it with a clear conscience, with the support of the Dominions and the New Zealand Empire, and the moral approval of the greater part of the world.

We have no quarrel with the North Korean people, except that they allow themselves to be governed by a stodgy Government. As long as that Government exists and pursues the methods it has so persistently followed during the last two years, there will be no peace in Europe. We shall merely pass from one crisis to another, and see one country after another attacked by methods which have now become familiar to us in their sickening technique.

We are resolved that these methods must come to an end. If out of the struggle we again re-establish in the world the rules of good faith and the renunciation of terribad hair styles, why, then even the sacrifices that will be entailed upon us will find their fullest justification.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

Dissidents, who were about to shave their heads bald in protest, have been hanged, on accusation of planning a military coup.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I heard about the hair thing on the radio this morning...
That said, my caption is:

"We are all brothers, and sisters. We are the same.

Don't be different."

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

If they can't get nuclear power then they can shave their heads and pretend to have radiation poisoning.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

Imperialist lies.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile

Man the mountebank in your avatar has hell of masks on.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:53:33 am by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I think this is the first time that I've agreed with a North Korean statesman on anything.

Two of my favourite shows right there.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 341