Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378243 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Toofer]
« Reply #1740 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:18 pm »

Still not dead.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:39 pm »

Undead?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: September 13, 2013, 08:58:11 am »

Get Up and Kill Everyone.
shout Echapl at tentacle dude.

A horrible chorus echoes in Joseph's head.  There are no voices or words, just moans, squeals, and utterances.  All that can be perceived is an urge to kill.  Looking around, there's a man on the north side of the ledge that looks... tasty.

[Joseph Spd:1]
[Merkan Spd:5-1]

[Merkan Pot:3]

Merkan shouts his word at the charging... thing.  About a gallon of water forms and splashes onto the floor.  It fails to stop the charge.

[Joseph Dex:6-1]
[Merkan Dex:5]

[Joseph Str:4-1]
[Merkan End:4]

Joseph lashes out with his arms, aiming to entrap and maim Merkan.  He is unable to dodge, but the blows do not inflict serious harm, and he's not entangled.

Demand the little creature is to fight with me, or die. If it tries ANYTHING but agreeing...
SEND IT INTO THE PIT
((Woo! First magical minion summon! All I need is the word for control and... well ;D
BTW Toaster, did it speak words? I should have heard them if it did. I hope it didn't..! 8)))

You didn't hear it say anything, but your gut tells you it's following at least similar rules to you.  And it's clearly not your friend.

Sigh. Wait to see if someone goes out of the room, if someone stays, do Actions.
The expected!

[Bigf01t Spd:2-1]
[Alish Spd:2-1]
[Xan Spd:2-1]
[Alien Spd:1]

You all stand around with dumb looks on your faces.  Everyone- eventually- all moves at once.  Bigf01t runs east out the door, Alish runs west toward Xantalos, Xantalos and the alien each cast a spell to the combatant east of them.

[Xan Pot:1+1]

Xan manifests a candle flame.  It doesn't stop Alish, surprisingly.

[Alien Pot:4+2]

The alien summons another plastic alien.  The first one gestures at Bigf01t- they appear to be communicating, somehow.

Alish, meanwhile, makes it to Xan and unloads her spell.

[Pot:2+1]  A few small black holes open up.  They suck in quite a bit of dust and grit, but they're not strong enough to pull in an entire person.

The aliens turn and look at the two of you.

Bigf01t, unsure quite what is going on, sticks to his original science-based idea.

[Bigf01t Pot:6+1]  Well, you think it's supposed to be an obsidian rapier, but looking at how big and especially long the damn thing is, it's more like an obsidian lance.  Seriously, this thing is at least twelve feet long.

"~No-trouble-please-crazy-guy-maybe?~"

Do things!

You run into the cavern, where Ocil is either trying to go Super Saiyan or relieve his constipation.

Josionp Hisha again!

Let's try this again.

[Pot:3+2]  This is a masterwork steel dagger.  On its handle is an image of a masterwork steel dagger.  It is encircled with bands of steel.

Shout into the empty cavern Toussmism Josionp Pioncale!

You release your pent up energy into the no longer empty cavern.

[Pot:3+1+1]  Magical ley lines encircle your body, crawling across your skin.  They link up into a strong bond, brimming with control.

Quote from: Players
Angle: Joseph - North Ledge, Grand Room (4 Pool, Form of Corruption)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - West side, Spike Room (3 Pool, Body is arcane field over steel core)
Xantalos:  Xantalos - West exit, Bottomless Pit (5/6 Pool, Ley lines covering head)
Tavik Toth:  Merkan - North Ledge, Grand Room (1/1 Pool)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - South side, Cavern (3 Pool, Ley lines covering body) {Nose is broken, upper right arm is injured} [Force-light steel spear] (13)
Hapah:  Hapah - East Ledge, Grand Room (2 Pool)
Harry Baldman:  Tod-6 - South of Center, Cavern (Body is greenish liquid)
Sarzael:  Alish - West Exit, Bottomless Pit  (1/5 Pool, No arms) (4)

Get Up and Kill Everyone.
((If your corruption's desires are perfectly in line with yours, are you still getting corrupted?))

That's an interesting question.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:12:41 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1743 on: September 13, 2013, 09:07:14 am »

Many blackholes didnt work. Well, The End.

Tavik, use Pumat to fight him.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:29:50 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: September 13, 2013, 10:58:24 am »

[Alien Pot:4+2]
The alien summons another plastic alien.  The first one gestures at Bigf01t- they appear to be communicating, somehow.

[Bigf01t Pot:6+1]  Well, you think it's supposed to be an obsidian rapier, but looking at how big and especially long the damn thing is, it's more like an obsidian lance.  Seriously, this thing is at least twelve feet long.

Quote from: Players
Angle: Joseph - North Ledge, Grand Room (4 Pool, Form of Corruption)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - East side, Bottomless Pit (3 Pool, Body is arcane field over steel core)
Xantalos:  Xantalos - West exit, Bottomless Pit (5/6 Pool, Ley lines covering head)
Tavik Toth:  Merkan - North Ledge, Grand Room (1/1 Pool)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - South side, Cavern (3 Pool, Ley lines covering body) {Nose is broken, upper right arm is injured} [Force-light steel spear] (13)
Hapah:  Hapah - East Ledge, Grand Room (2 Pool)
Harry Baldman:  Tod-6 - South of Center, Cavern (Body is greenish liquid)
Sarzael:  Alish - West Exit, Bottomless Pit  (1/5 Pool, No arms) (4)
Great. Self replication. Oops.

Also, [penis_joke].

Also also BTW, I'm not updated, as I'm not in combat (I dodged ;D) I still have full pool right?

I THINK IT IS TIME TO "TIDY UP". SCIENCE TEH GREEN MOFOS.
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: September 13, 2013, 11:03:55 am »

Yep.

EDIT:  Your location was wrong, though.  Fixed that.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:12:58 am by Toaster »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: September 13, 2013, 11:15:34 am »

Shout Pumat.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:44:46 pm by Tavik Toth »

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1747 on: September 13, 2013, 12:29:08 pm »

Punch tentacle dude in face then shout Pumat.
I wouldnt punch him... Hes literally a walking rift to another dimension, punching him wouldnt be good... It would probably be as dangerous as punching me when i was made out of arcane energy.

Bigfoot: THEY RE REPLICATING! Dang, you just proved my theory for self creature replication by teaching them to summon more of them true. Now those two will summon four! Then eight! Then sixteen! Then 32 64 128 256 512 1024 2048 4096 8192 AND MORE! Then they all will cast Many Giant Blackholes and the arena will be absorbed into DOOM AND CHAOS AND DOOM!
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1748 on: September 13, 2013, 12:53:32 pm »

Reply with Irros Enur Irros, then grapple if necessary.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:40:44 am by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1749 on: September 13, 2013, 12:57:31 pm »

Reply with Irros Enur, then grapple if necessary.
Irros Enur fires a projectile, and normally it isnt that strong. Normal Irros is better if you re at close range, since it creates a rift that can draw him on.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1750 on: September 13, 2013, 12:59:48 pm »

Shouldn't I get a moving rift?

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: September 13, 2013, 01:27:20 pm »

Also, [penis_joke].
((That indicates a penis with jokelike qualities. I think you're looking for [JOKE:PENIS]. I can't believe I'm participating in this discussion.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: September 13, 2013, 09:14:05 pm »

Activate lines.
Say words.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: September 14, 2013, 02:57:13 am »

Leave conditionally!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: September 14, 2013, 03:04:49 am »

I put done action thing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 198