Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 74

Author Topic: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Not grading on a curve.  (Read 129254 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: Sacrificing Gods to Babies.
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2014, 10:20:19 pm »

Revive Hecate to be the same age as Grate, have them go on play dates.
That doesn't sound so bad.... still I him to mug people.
The play dates could involve mugging people. Think of the hilarity of having her being forced on a date with the person who she got sacrificed to and had her blood drank by!
She'd probably be good at it. And a good influence for teaching him his divine powers.
Well... I'm not exactly sure how divine his powers are... considering we killed a god to give him.... whatever he got. Godkilling doesn't sound very divine.
Zeus killed Kronos to become king of the gods. And Kronos did that to Ouranos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2014, 10:21:48 pm »

And if we have our way, Zeus will fall to Grate.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2014, 10:28:11 pm »

And if we have our way, Zeus will fall to Grate.
Yep. All hail Lord Grate!

Then after that, we can take on the Norse pantheon. Let him have Nidhogg as a pet.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »

How long until we run out of ancient religions and move onto modern?

I say we start with Scientology.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2014, 10:38:16 pm »

Entering into Scientologist territory would just corrupt Grate's mind with terrible, terrible ideas.

Start with the oldest modern religions, and work up to the present. Then, we can conquer the religions which haven't been invented yet!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU, DAD!: BUSINESS FOR THE BUSINESS GOD!
« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2014, 10:38:21 pm »

set him up with stocks in some relatively low risk areas and give him 'babies first stock market' so he can learn, then give them a closet full of sets of clothing. Half normal, the other half Doctor Who cosplay.  Act normally towards the child when they wear the normal ones. Act incredibly kind and compassionate when they were the cosplay. Continue until conditioning is successful.

+1

Also holy shit
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2014, 10:41:21 pm »

Well we still have the famous mythologies that no sane person still follows, then we move to the popular ones and sacrifice those powerful beings and then we go into Scientology... then and then sacrifice science itself. Then we invent magic and sacrifice that too. At that point I guess we move on celebrities? And then random internet people. How about that plan of action?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2014, 10:42:08 pm »

The play dates could involve mugging people. Think of the hilarity of having her being forced on a date with the person who she got sacrificed to and had her blood drank by!
Hm...... +1 as long as the play date involves mugging then!
+1 for reviving Hecate and sending her and Grate on play-dates mugging people with magic economics, otherwise known as laissez-faire capitalism.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2014, 10:44:19 pm »

+1 for reviving Hecate and sending her and Grate on play-dates mugging people with magic economics, otherwise known as laissez-faire capitalism.
+1

By the way, if he is immortal now, we might have infinite time. After all, Greek ages of adulthood were younger, and immortals typically don't age beyond maturity.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2014, 10:48:27 pm »

set him up with stocks in some relatively low risk areas and give him 'babies first stock market' so he can learn, then give them a closet full of sets of clothing. Half normal, the other half Doctor Who cosplay.  Act normally towards the child when they wear the normal ones. Act incredibly kind and compassionate when they were the cosplay. Continue until conditioning is successful.

+1

Also holy shit
This is actually a pretty good idea. +1
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2014, 10:52:54 pm »

+1

Also holy shit
This is actually a pretty good idea. +1
Why not?
+1
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sindain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2014, 10:58:20 pm »

+1

By the way, if he is immortal now, we might have infinite time. After all, Greek ages of adulthood were younger, and immortals typically don't age beyond maturity.

+1 (and PTW).
"just once I'd like to learn a lesson without something exploding."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2014, 10:59:10 pm »

+1

Do that, and no more killing people or gods alright? We still have standards.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2014, 11:29:44 pm »

Do that, and no more killing people or gods alright? We still have standards.

Standards? What standards? We have standards?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2014, 11:36:31 pm »

Well, I agree with GWG here, we might be going a bit overboard, if, metaphorically, a person form the the government would be monitoring us without prior knowledge or context of the board, if the metaphorical agent would put us on the watch list, then we are doing something wrong.

The dwarf fortress board you can go wild with, elves are dicks.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 74