Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 211018 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #720 on: March 24, 2014, 08:51:14 pm »

Thomas, TEAM C: The Audaxes

"Surviving Audaxes, sound off, please."
Brace self, prepare to fire down the hatch that Auron opens.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 24, 2014, 09:13:00 pm »

"I'm here, as you know, but it seems that we all made it, judging by the pods. You all ready to go?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 24, 2014, 11:05:52 pm »

Team E

Bishop took a deep, calming breath as he climbed out of the pod and headed for his gear.

"Alright everyone! Suit up, grab your gear and plenty of ammo and prepare to board! I'll see which side we should cut through when we're done suiting up."

Suit up, grab my gear and multiple clips of ammo and my grenades. Determine which side is touching the ship we're attacking using the computers and acoustic resonation.

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 24, 2014, 11:15:23 pm »

Angel/MGAXT-85674/FR: Team C Audax

MGAXT-85674/FR
The Phoenix Rises...

Angel corrected himself, no point using the Reapers old radio code... not as if anyone here would understand it

Fully functional and combat ready, prepared to breach and clear.and now...
Looks like the UWM killed the Phoenix Reapers... but we're back from our own funeral pyre it's time for them to burn.

Brace and ready to open fire at any hostiles on the opposite side of Auron's impending hole... or hang on like hell if it points out into space

Reccommend we get out of here ASAP people, it's kind of cramped which makes us a sitting duck for one lucky grenadier

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 25, 2014, 02:30:59 am »

"Time to go everybody!"
get ready with mining laser/exo-suit and check the battery available then get ready
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 25, 2014, 02:55:44 am »

If I'm mobile and combat ready, armor up; grab spare weapons, ammo and grenades; and check if anyone else in my pod is alive.

If I'm still conscious but not mobile, wonder how I lost all my limbs but one if I have a robot body, and reattach them, or their replacements.

If I'm unconscious, wait until I'm repaired.

((Terrible, terrible luck. I better not be alone in my pod, otherwise I'm looting everyone's crap in order to survive.))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:02:32 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 25, 2014, 07:34:37 am »

Rise and shine people, it's time to fight.

Check on my teammates and activate one of the laser cutters taking outside and into the ship. Enter BT, look if there are any enemies and start advancing into the ship, killing every sod I can find.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 25, 2014, 07:53:02 am »

Radio Miya and Steve: So, Big bosses? I have a problem up here. I think I might be fucked, like royally. I could use some help. I...I have no idea what to do here, I was hoping Milno would at least make it. Any suggestions? Please?

"Understood. Determine what other teams are near you, and where you are. We might be able to send sod support, but we need to know first who landed where.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 25, 2014, 10:45:52 am »

Boarding Team "Kappa" (H), mission control - Anton Chernozorov

Anton blinks, blankly looking at the casualty reports from the launch and arrival.

"... I was never gladder that I didn't allow myself to get shot out of a massive cannon." He addresses Steve as he tries to glean some data on which teams landed where and what the overall status of the op was. "Steve, suppose we had a really good reason to and gave it our best effort - how quickly could we apply a coating of that energy-absorbent to the front plate of the Southern Cross? Because I'm thinking we're about to need a really beefy rescue shuttle."

Anton queries Steve, and checks what information he can get on the team statuses and locations. He will then use his Intelligence and the data he has on the position of the ships and the trajectory of his sod team's cannon shell boarding pod, to determine the side of the pod most likely to open into the ship interior, and give appropriate orders to Beta to activate that side's cutter. The rest of the team gets orders to gear up and secure themselves against the pod's interior in case the resulting opening leads to outer space after all.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:47:29 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #729 on: March 25, 2014, 12:05:08 pm »

TEAM A
Flint Westwood - Team A Soldier

"Okay team. We are attacking. Get your gear together and then get ready to board the en-" Flint stopped speaking when he got out of his pod and noticed that Skylar was the only other to get out of his pod, the other two pods flashing with warnings. "Oh. That's not good." None of the pods were saying their occupants were dead. That was good. That meant Flint had one more thing to fight for: the (eventual) lives of his teammates.

"Skylar, everything OK?" he asked and quickly made his way towards the man, checking to see whether or not he was injured. Seeing the fleshtech was mostly OK, he continued. "Can you see if the others can be revived? Just enough to be useful, nothing fancy. Pancaek doesn't need much to be useful. Just get one of his cameras working so that he can use his spoon-bending magic."

@Piecewise: If this action is too big, just do as much of it as you want/as I can manage in the time the turn takes.

Get in my MK2 and grab my gear, if I haven't done so already.
Remember, I also got the Modified Laser Rifle Simus gave me.

((I should remember to carve a heart on it before giving it back to her...))

Ask Steve (if the signal can get through): "Can you or we trigger the thrusters in those pods in case we need to bug out? Or just so that we don't leave our teammates here, where they could be attacked by the enemy? Do you have any sensors in the pods that could trigger the escape mechanisms if the enemy approaches them?"

See if there's anything I should do about Pancaek and Stacy.
Will the pods replace their robolimbs or is stasis the best choice?
Could Skylar rig Pancaek's braincase to a camera so that he can use his amp to defend Skylar while Skylar carries Pancaek's braincase around?

Does this ship have artificial gravity? If yes, use that to orient myself and find the correct cutting laser to use.
Else, try to see how objects in the pod have been damaged/deformed by the impact to find the correct cutting laser to use. Inertia should had made the objects in the pod "want" to continue moving towards the ship
Else, prepare to use the one Skylar picks.
Else, just pick one at random and prepare to use it.

If all that can be done has been done for our not-quite-dead teammates and there's nothing left to do in the pod, tie myself and Skylar somewhere with my rope, trigger the cutting laser we have previously chosen, make sure Skylar is behind me and prepare to shoot whatever is on the other side of the pod wall with a sweep of my laser, dials set for minimum spread, maximum power.

If the other side is clear, inspect surroundings, look for signs pointing towards anything important or anything dangerous or strange.
Ask Steve on which ship we are in, if there's anything important or any other teams nearby, what we can expect for resistance, if he has any advice and where we should head towards.

My but we are talkative today.

You get your gear, which sort of goes without saying. I probably wouldn't have fucked you over if you hadn't said that. Probably.

You can't speak to steve until you're outside the shell. Walls are too thick and dense.

You set their pods to "suspend" like you were told to do earlier. Thats about all you can do for them.

Stasis. It can't automatically repair them enough to make them viable again. Besides, the brain case is in preservation mode already, and the pods can't override that.

You could try that, sure, but keep in mind that you're fucking with the machine that is keeping his brain intact. If you fuck up, it could perma-kill him.

Yes, it has artificial gravity (for now). Which is the correct one though?

Well, you have a good idea which is the "Forward" one , and which are the "left" and "right" ones, but which do you want to use?

Ok.

Ok, your choice will be to the left then.

You Tie yourself to your other teammate and then trigger the cutting laser on the left side of the pod. The automated system clicks on and follows a track bolted to the wall, slowly cutting a large circular hole  in the side of the shell. As soon as it pierces through there's a violent hiss of decompression as the air in the shell is sucked out through the tiny hole. After a minute or so the laser finishes cutting and small shaped charges detonate, blowing the cut piece of metal out into the corridor beyond. Or rather, corridors. You appear to have punched in somewhere between two decks, because a floor bisects the area where the pod stopped, with an empty, damaged corridor above it and what looks like a crew quarters room below. The corridor has crinkled and accordioned away from the force of the blow, while the crew room appears to have burnt from the heat before using up all it's oxygen as the atmosphere vented. You don't see any sign of anyone; at least no one alive. You think there might be a body in the crew room, but it's honestly hard to tell what the burnt, crushed thing in the corner is. 

>You are in one of the larger ships, We'll call it Alpha. There is another team near you, but they haven't reported in yet, so I'm not sure if they survived. A third team also impacted your ship, but are quite a way away. I suggest meeting up with the closest team and then attempting to find the control room. You can connect with the closest team by following the corridor you're in to the nearest main thoroughfare and then head left. I can't give you any more precise directions without a ship map.

Team A, Support, Skylar

That felt bad. Everyone okay? We need to move quickly.

If not suited up, fix that.

Check the other pods, if their brain cases are recoverable and the intact pods could revive them, retrieve their brains and set them up in the intact pods for revival, I assume by leaving it on 'g-force protection'. If the pods can't fix them, throw Stacy in and suspend him. Study Panceak's brain case, determining if it could be safely powered back on with just an external power supply. If nutrients would be required, suspend Panceak as well.

Prepare to leave by one of the cutters on the same side as a damaged support pod

That really is the key thing, those brain cases can't provide the needed nutrients and oxygenated blood and such on their own, which is why they switch into preservative mode when the body is too damaged. So bringing him back would require some rather clever jury rigging of repaired parts and rebooting the brain case. All very tricky and potentially dangerous.

TEAM B

Team B: Wild Weasels

"Hot DAMN it's good to be off that rock! Simus is down, I'll take command until she's able to take over."

Try to find anything that would allow us to open the pod in a location with atmosphere. If I can't find anything, get everyone braced and activate the laser on the side that would have been the top when fired. If it does open into vacuum, try to catch anybody that get sucked out either with my hands, or if that isn't possible, my amp.
[int:1]
Oh dear.

You press the button for the  cutter in the rear of the shell and, once it has opened, you immediately hurl yourself out. Luckily the ship still has its gravity systems working so you just fall down into a half melted, slumped corridor below. No signs of anyone.

Team B, Currently a pile of mush with a brain

Attempt to reform myself into a form better suited for combat than a pile of ooze - something resembling a NuCom Chryssalid, perhaps, but with the brain in the torso?

Xan boils with rage as it reforms itself. It'd take great joy in killing these UWM forces that have made it necessary to do this.

Team B

Exit the stasis pod.
Commander Simus! You're not looking so good. Want me to carry you?
Xan's not looking so good either. Maybe he shouldn't have asked me to disable his biosensors.

Put Xan's brain in stasis. Resist the urge to juggle it.
Wouldn't he notice Xan's flesh beginning to reform?
[will:1+2]
You manage to partially reform into a more intact blob of flesh, at the very least, but nothing terribly combat ready. Well, at least you no longer resemble a pile of pulled pork.

Team B

Exit the stasis pod.
Commander Simus! You're not looking so good. Want me to carry you?
Xan's not looking so good either. Maybe he shouldn't have asked me to disable his biosensors.

Put Xan's brain in stasis. Resist the urge to juggle it.
You'd do that but...his brain doesn't seem to want to let you. In fact, the flesh keeps shoving your hands away and making a  "NUHHHHHHHH" noise.

TEAM C

Denzel Gaunt- Team C

Using cameyes, see if I can figure out which way the interior of the ship is, and if so, trigger that laser cutter once everybody's geared up and and has a good spot to hold on to should we pick the wrobg direction.

Should it be possible to trigger the cutter s halfway, do that first before comitting to a direction to check for the right way. Make sure I'm holding onto something before I hit any of the cutters.

"Okay team, get your gear, suit up, and let's go. Help me figure out the right side to cut, too, if you can."

Your Elf cam eyes can't see through several feet of solid metal, no matter how expensive they are. And triggering the things half way would require forcibly jamming them to stop them. The things are like handsy drunks: once they get going, stopping them requires a good deal of force.

And since your action specifically said to start cutting only if you could chose the right way via x-ray vision, I'm just gonna have you do nothing.

Auron, Team C "Audax"

Suit up and grab ahold of something, once everyone is ready open a random hatch and fire upon any enemies i see using my laser.

@team:"hold on to something guys, if theres a hull breach outside this door you might get thrown into space."

@Steve:"Team C has successfully boarded the enemy vessel. Requesting assessment of impact site and location of nearest key systems."
You get suited up and wrap your exoskeleton assisted hands around a metal railing in the pod, putting finger indentations in it.

You press the button on one of the cutters. It opens up a way that appears to drop you into a great black expanse. You turn on your lamps and shine them around. The black expanse turns out to be a darkened store room. No sign of anyone around, just lots of smashed boxes and scattered shelves.

>You are on one of the major ships. We'll call it Beta. There is one other team on it with you, though a fair distance away. You appear to be somewhere near the back, middle half of the ship. You should work your way forward and inward, but not up or down. Find a main walkway and it should have signs to guide you. Proceed straight toward the control room. Once the other team makes contact with me, I'll send them the same way and connect your radios.

Thomas, TEAM C: The Audaxes

"Surviving Audaxes, sound off, please."
Brace self, prepare to fire down the hatch that Auron opens.
You hug one of the stasis pods, mentally noting how much you dislike the implications of opening things at random.

Angel/MGAXT-85674/FR: Team C Audax

MGAXT-85674/FR
The Phoenix Rises...

Angel corrected himself, no point using the Reapers old radio code... not as if anyone here would understand it

Fully functional and combat ready, prepared to breach and clear.and now...
Looks like the UWM killed the Phoenix Reapers... but we're back from our own funeral pyre it's time for them to burn.

Brace and ready to open fire at any hostiles on the opposite side of Auron's impending hole... or hang on like hell if it points out into space

Reccommend we get out of here ASAP people, it's kind of cramped which makes us a sitting duck for one lucky grenadier

You wrap your arms and legs around a sturdy looking cable coming from a stasis pod and wait as Auron opens a hole and then gives the all clear.

TEAM D

Team D, "Dirtbag" - Milno - Basically Dead

Wait for it. Hope the sharkmist symbiosis shows its usefulness and assists in a rapid recovery.

You shakily return to consciousness, your vision a haze of out of focus slime and broken glass. You look down at yourself: familiar, heavily scarred skin has been interlaced with squirming blackness that seems to have stitched together damaged tissue and is doing it's best to replicate and replace its function. It appears to have deconstructed some of the pod to get raw materials needed to do so though; the glass and metal components around you appear corroded, almost rusted, some sort of reaction to the sharkmist deconstructing them.

You feel like you could walk, and probably move around, though you're gonna be relying on a suit to do anything major for a while.

The shell itself is a goddamn mess. Two of the pods are reading flatlines on your teammates and the third is busily Reconstructing, forcefully attaching and synchronizing artificial limbs and organs in an attempt to keep him alive.

"Well. I've had worse landings."

TEAM E

Team E

Bishop took a deep, calming breath as he climbed out of the pod and headed for his gear.

"Alright everyone! Suit up, grab your gear and plenty of ammo and prepare to board! I'll see which side we should cut through when we're done suiting up."

Suit up, grab my gear and multiple clips of ammo and my grenades. Determine which side is touching the ship we're attacking using the computers and acoustic resonation.

"Everyone" at the moment includes: Lerman, who is just finishing his rather abrupt transformation into a rehabilitated triple amputee and Magilla, who is still being grafted onto a pair or robotic legs and lower torso. Neither are in great shape to be fighting for the moment. Give them a second to catch their breath.

As per computers and sound (Acoustic resonation. That is a very fancy way to say "Tap on it and see if it sounds like there's something out there" right?) there's ship on 5 out of 6 sides of the shell. It's just a matter of choosing which side you think is best to open.

TEAM F

((Wow.  This descriptive writing is why we need to get back to standard missions- this is the area PW shines (and clearly enjoys, given the greatly expanded detail.)

Also, visions of the Damn Dam Mission's landing come through my head.))

Brother Lars:  Team F Chaplain

Lars came out of the pod as best he could, coughing and spitting out stasis fluid.  He grabbed the others and started getting them geared up.  "Let us go, brothers!  For the Glory of Steve, we rise!  Prepare to bring forth the songs of the Pantheon to the nonbelievers!"

As soon as he gets his suit up and ready, he sends out a message to the rest of the group.  "This is Brother Lars of Team G.  We are in position and gearing up."

Suit up and help everyone else get suited up.  When ready, kick off a laser cutter.  Is there any indication of which does what?  If so, find one that appears to be in a hallway.

((So how are we getting radio signals in the middle of a shell meters thick of lead?))
You get suited up.
As per indications of which is what, you basically are going to have to rely on common sense and guess work. You know which way is up and down, at least in relation to the gravity of the ship. You know the shell is tilted at a rather hard 45 degree angle, with the "nose" pointing down and the "tail" pointing up. The right and rear directions produce vaguely hollow noises when struck with the butt of your rifle, while the rest produce hard, resonating noises.

Team F "Defenders of the Faith."

Get ready to board the ship with Lars.

"Are you ready for this Brother?"
You get suited up and ready to board while lars wanders around, whacking walls and nodding knowingly.

Team F
Dominika groaned as she got out of the pod, and quickly donned clothing and then her suit-- she wasn't much a huge fan of the nudity thing. From there, she grabbed her rifle, her amp already in her head. Then she heard the others going on about nonbelievers... yeah, this was looking to be oh-so-fun.
"Alright, let's get this over with."
Suit up, grab weapons.

You also get suited up, but since no doors are open about the most productive thing you can do is play rock paper scissors with Jack to decide who will be the first to stick their head into the corridor.

TEAM G
PUT YOUR DAMN TEAM NAME IN YOUR POSTS.

Rise and shine people, it's time to fight.

Check on my teammates and activate one of the laser cutters taking outside and into the ship. Enter BT, look if there are any enemies and start advancing into the ship, killing every sod I can find.
Your teammates appear to be uninjured, though May and Marcius are unresponsive so far. Maybe still in shock. You press one of the buttons to activate a cutter on the left side of the ship and it eventually opens up into what appears to be a damaged reactor room. Your body sends up immediate radiation alerts and your eyes highlight the damaged reactor body and exposed fuel and control rods. Thats not good. Well, you'll be fine, but the squishy people behind you are in trouble.

"Time to go everybody!"
get ready with mining laser/exo-suit and check the battery available then get ready
You're all suited up and ready to Get a nice case of supercancer Go on a murderous adventure.

>Hello G team. You are on one of the smaller ships, we'll call it Gamma. Judging from Renen's cam feeds, there is some degree of poetic irony in the name. You are alone on this ship. Find the Control room and take it over.

TEAM H

>If you hurry, we can get it down into one of the D level workshops and get it retrofitted in an hour or so.

[int:2+1]
Uhhh ummmm I CHOSE YOU, UP!

The sods gear up and activate the cutter that is, in relation to the gravity of the ship they're on, up. After a minute of cutting the shaped charges fire and...knock the plug of metal maybe 6 inches upward before it stops. Seems that way might be obstructed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 25, 2014, 12:24:44 pm »

Brother Lars:  Team F Chaplain "Defenders of Faith"

Lars squinted at the sides.  Well... up probably was best, right?

"Prepare to enter, Brothers of Steve!"

Let's try the one facing up first.  Failing that, left, right, then rear.  Stop activating when we hit a useful entrance.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 25, 2014, 12:38:34 pm »

Boarding Team "Kappa" (H), mission control - Anton Chernozorov

>If you hurry, we can get it down into one of the D level workshops and get it retrofitted in an hour or so.

"Alright then. I'll need someone to take over for me, so that'll be a minute. Please get the required materials and crews ready, I'll be there as soon as I can."

Anton opens a channel to all crewmembers he knows to still be planetside.

"Attention, please. This is Anton Chernozorov. I need a capable tactician to take over my role as mission control for our sod team, because I need to direct the overhauling of one of our ships into a combat rescue shuttle. If you're willing, please report to the main base command floor. Miyamoto, if you want I can probably route my command setup to your Avatar, just give me the word. Sooner is preferred to later."

Order sods to activate the left side cutter. Prepare the transfer of command setup to Miyamoto if he chooses to take control. If anyone expresses agreement to take over, arrange for the transfer of command rights to them, inform the sods of the change of command, and immediately leave for the shipyards and get the Southern Cross moved to the 'shops.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #732 on: March 25, 2014, 12:56:09 pm »

Team A - Ship A | Flint Westwood - Soldier

"Hmph. No use." Flint muttered as he inspected the unrevivable lumps of metal and life support equipment that were his teammates. "Let's at least check for anything useful around here..."
He saw the spoons in Pancaek's equipment. I always liked that Pancaek guy. Quirky in a fun way. Not like some of those deranged killers. He pocketed the spoon. Could be useful later. Might even bring him some good luck.
Flint also noticed the High Energy Projector. Heard about those. Never tried one out myself. Maybe its time I put this one to good use... Also got some other good things here. None of them useful to me though... Maybe Skylar would want them?
He turned to look at Skylar. "Hey, Skylar, any good with guns or magic calculators? 'Cause Stacy's got some here and I don't think he'll be using them any time soon."
Flint didn't feel good about doing this. Felt like stealing, grave robbing, even though he knew that this was the smart thing to do and that he would probably return the objects to their rightful owners soon if all went well.

After he was done looting his dead teammates, he prepared to move out.
"Okay friend, you heard the mean green superintelligent machine. It's just you and me until we link up with the others and somebody ought to know we're here by now. Let's move out. Stay behind me, watch my back, try not to get shot." he said and patted Skylar in the shoulder, checked the corridor for enemies one last time and then climbed out.

Take a few spoons from Pancaek's inventory to use for checking corners. Also take the High energy projector from Stacy. ((Sorry Harry. I promise to give it back after mission is over.))
What's the HEP look like anyway? I imagine it like a white block with a handle, kinda like a radar gun.

Ask Steve if there's anything more I should do for my dead teammates. Would it help if I left one of those drones I have from the anomalous planetoid mission to watch the entrance of the pod so that Steve can trigger some sort of escape sequence for the pods or something? Or is the risk of enemies coming here so low it shouldn't matter? If Steve confirms that I can do something to help and that I should do that, then do so.

Ask Steve for any info he has on the dangers we'll be facing in this vessel. Only sods? Crewmembers? Automated defenses? AIs? Mutants? Something else?

Check the corridor for enemies and other dangers one last time and then climb out of the pod to the corridor.
If it is too far away to reach with my hands, have Skylar use his MK3.

Follow Steve's direction to the other team, HEP at the ready.
Keep an eye out for enemies and automated defenses.
Use spoon to check corners.
Try to avoid or failing that destroy any cameras I see before they see me.
Keep an eye out for useful stuff (guns, maps, signs, computers, medkits, etc.) or strange stuff.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:33:27 pm by Parisbre56 »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 25, 2014, 01:01:46 pm »

Team G

So we are exposed to Gamma radiation at Gamma ship, redundancy at its finest.

Steve, do we have some sort of plants of this ship? Or the number of soldiers? And can the suits protect the team from this radiation?

Hey, everyone, wake up very fast if you don't wanna to become corpses. There's a big dose of "gamma" radiation here.

See if it there's any extraneous stuff lying around that could be used to plug the hole without causing damage to the pods and or teammates. Wake up everyone and shove them into their suits if needed. Ask Steve. If there are any sods nearby, BT mode, killing time.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 25, 2014, 01:51:55 pm »

((Hah! You caught that, did you? Nice. Yes it is just whacking the walls with a rifle butt. :P))

Team E

Bishop shrugged at his recently crippled teammates and decided to make himself useful while they were being put back together.

Prepare the whole team's equipment with a lock and load montage! Then once that's done, go ahead and whack the walls to determine which way is safe and which is not. Once the others are suited and geared up, activate the laser that connects to a wall that sounds more solid than the others.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 109