Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 172

Author Topic: Demongate: Wrapping up the Loose Ends.  (Read 677815 times)

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Demongate: There Are No Heroes
« Reply #975 on: May 04, 2014, 03:51:58 pm »

I believe Archmage was dwarfed, but got killed in an ambush. Are all of Thane's squad up and about again, or is the syndrome still active? Did Thane get affected by it, actually?

They're all up again with no permanent affects I can see. Who knows though, they might keel over and die randomly in 4 months. I have no idea how the timescale of syndromes works.
Thane oddly enough didn't get affected by it despite being in the center of the fight. What happened is everyone reported into the hospital, passed out (maybe just going to sleep) and walked off again without so much as a single bad thought. Best. Syndrome. Ever.

Who knows if our new legless soldier will survive though. He better - we really can't spare people at this point.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 04, 2014, 03:53:03 pm »

Checked the save, and I noticed that the table in the office is still assigned to Gnora, and Tarmid is still training there. The next person might want to change that.
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 04, 2014, 03:56:40 pm »

Checked the save, and I noticed that the table in the office is still assigned to Gnora, and Tarmid is still training there. The next person might want to change that.

[DISORGANIZATION INTENSIFIES]

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 04, 2014, 04:01:20 pm »

Be ashamed.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 04, 2014, 04:02:30 pm »

Be ashamed.

Gnorm, somebody drew you.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:09:45 pm by MDFification »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 04, 2014, 05:13:00 pm »

Was I in the battle of the water beast also I will look over the spimmator's raws and see what I can change to at least make them better to survive the world gen. If I was in the battle of the water beast then woooohooo major story right up then for me baby!

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 04, 2014, 05:16:12 pm »

Was I in the battle of the water beast also I will look over the spimmator's raws and see what I can change to at least make them better to survive the world gen. If I was in the battle of the water beast then woooohooo major story right up then for me baby!

You were. Didn't get the kill though.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 04, 2014, 05:27:40 pm »

Engraved on Flame/Unib's bedroom wall

Another one of my brethren claims a body. They make a figurine of a goblin surrounded by angry dwarves, with pictures of a legendary gem and Vlad killing a horse. Didn't I see a picture of Vlad hugging a horse somewhere...

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 04, 2014, 05:53:05 pm »

Engraved on Flame/Unib's bedroom wall

Another one of my brethren claims a body. They make a figurine of a goblin surrounded by angry dwarves, with pictures of a legendary gem and Vlad killing a horse. Didn't I see a picture of Vlad hugging a horse somewhere...

Nope. Vlad did kill a horse though. By biting its tongue off.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 04, 2014, 06:16:11 pm »

Neat, I'm legendary.
This is the armor that will prevent the heavens from being pierced.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 04, 2014, 07:06:51 pm »

Middle of the night in the dark caverns where Cethutha was slayed. Where is, where is! It has to be here some... *A light azule color gem glittering in the dirt.* Oh that's where you went. Those idiots, only my clan knows the true strength of the fluid beasts. *Reaching down to pick it up only to freeze in place.* Crap forgot about the dust. * Using a rag to pick the gem up* Ah the soul of a Fluid beast with this I can finally find that dreaded flame *COUGH COUGH* but I still need a piece of Crystal tree.... Maybe that hooded dude can help me with it.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 04, 2014, 07:30:57 pm »

Got the save, I will take a look at what the hell is going on and redwarf myself.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 04, 2014, 08:04:06 pm »

Say, can someone give me my basic info (like family, friends, skills, attributes, history) so I can come up with a backstory?

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 04, 2014, 08:21:01 pm »

Say, can someone give me my basic info (like family, friends, skills, attributes, history) so I can come up with a backstory?

Well then.
You have a wife named Adil (a farmer/garbagedwarf) and a daughter named Dumed (who has yet to ourgrow the useless child stage). You apparently have no friends.
Here are your traits:

You have no skills of note other than being a master armorsmith and, for some reason, a master grower.

Other than that, I got nothing. Enjoy making up whatever the hell you like! Nothing is too outlandish for a fortress that contains an insane trans-dimensional minecraftian (Fractal), a friendly demon who hates vowels with a firey passion (Flame) and a hunter who repeatedly asks fanatical knights if they can help him on his quest to butcher carcasses and perform pagan rituals with the remains.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 04, 2014, 08:22:00 pm »

Thou art a male master armoursmith, master grower, and great comedian. Thou art one hundred, thirty, and five years of age; happily married to thy wife who is one hundred, twenty, and eight years of age. Thy daughter is only three of age, and was born within the halls of our grand fortress. Thou art a muscular fellow, though you lack willpower.

Anyway, I have a lore question for Rhaken and Deus Asmoth. Where exactly is the current base of operations for the villains? Are they hanging out in the ruins of Steelhold, or have they set up shop on the mainland? I plan to have Corley return to them quite soon.

Blast! ninja'd!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 172