Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 290229 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running:Episode 3: Yarrrrrr
« Reply #1650 on: June 02, 2014, 02:34:45 pm »

I say don't punish Gilbert. The man dodged an Athlete suit, that's gotta count for something.
Obviously we need to punish flimsy for laziness.
Defying precedent, I agree.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: June 03, 2014, 01:08:11 am »

I say don't punish Gilbert. The man dodged an Athlete suit, that's gotta count for something.
Obviously we need to punish flimsy for laziness.
Defying precedent, I agree.
Aye.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: June 03, 2014, 07:16:21 am »

Is that "aye" to "we need to punish Flimsy" or "UP and GWG don't often agree"?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: June 03, 2014, 12:00:16 pm »

Is that "aye" to "we need to punish Flimsy" or "UP and GWG don't often agree"?
((Aye. Must make vague answer that is applicable to both questions before anyone else.))

((Edit: Well, I was going to just leave it at that, but I'd rather Wasted McUnconciouspants not be penalized for enabling Mason to board and eliminate half of Red Team.))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 12:16:53 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: June 03, 2014, 01:08:02 pm »

((Edit: Well, I was going to just leave it at that, but I'd rather Wasted McUnconciouspants not be penalized for enabling Mason to board and eliminate half of Red Team.))

((Wasted McUnconsciouspants is Wasted Bastard, if I'm getting what you're saying right, and Flimsy is Flimsy Not-Wizard, who seemed to not be appearing in this episode judging from his lack of input. It is easy to confuse them, but they are not at all the same.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: June 03, 2014, 01:09:27 pm »

Flimsy seems to be doomed.
Sig

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 03, 2014, 01:13:59 pm »

((Wasted McUnconsciouspants is Wasted Bastard, if I'm getting what you're saying right, and Flimsy is Flimsy Not-Wizard, who seemed to not be appearing in this episode judging from his lack of input. It is easy to confuse them, but they are not at all the same.))

((They're all expendable with no points, though. But nevermind that. I confused the two. I think penalizing Flimsy might open up a spot on Blue Team.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 03, 2014, 01:41:34 pm »

I think Mason should have to do the punishment round for being OP.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 03, 2014, 01:44:17 pm »

((He's probably not very OP once people start finding out Shackle combinations - in fact, he serves as a very good incentive to do so!))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: June 03, 2014, 01:55:50 pm »

((He's probably not very OP once people start finding out Shackle combinations - in fact, he serves as a very good incentive to do so!))

((Especially since he has more points at the moment and a Shackle of his own.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 03, 2014, 02:10:28 pm »

((Especially since he has more points at the moment and a Shackle of his own.))
((He gets five boosts a battle (or was it episode?), though. For free. That's a lot of Shackle-dodging potential.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1661 on: June 03, 2014, 02:38:23 pm »

((Yeah, but the charges don't protect from more-than-moderate damage. One good hit with some sort of laser cannon or that electro-katana and he's gone.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 03, 2014, 03:57:35 pm »

((It's 5 per episode, and yeah, the defensive charges probably wouldn't be too helpful. I'd rather use it as offensive for a speed, dex, and str boost to dodge and counter-kill one person, after which it would be a level-ish playing field where Mason's +1 to end would hopefully let him get a few more shots off.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1663 on: June 04, 2014, 08:38:56 am »

It appears that Flimsy has worked his way to a decided "Victory". Ahh, now we need a game but one that he can play despite being dead to the world. Oh! I know! We'll let someone from the audience answer for him! Brilliant, if I do say so myself. Now, who among you would like to speak for flimsy?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: June 04, 2014, 08:43:12 am »

((What do you mean, "speak for" Flimsy? Or is that going to be a surprise?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 153