Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1567236 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #13050 on: December 22, 2023, 02:48:46 am »

This happens often enough it seems like you could make a drinking game out of it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #13051 on: December 22, 2023, 03:42:26 am »

Definitely the preferred type of shots in such a situation

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13053 on: December 24, 2023, 07:19:58 am »

War Thunder leaks. Again.
Least powerful gamers vs are most powerful military industrial complex
I think this is a better explanation.
Me when I have two shares in Boeing and raytheon: I AM THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13054 on: December 26, 2023, 11:50:04 am »

I figured out how to create dynamic probability in my generator. I almost thought I screwed it all up after my initial ideas didn't work. But now it is working.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13055 on: December 29, 2023, 04:02:29 pm »

Apparently Starfield is one of the main nominees on Steam for the "Most Innovative Gameplay" award.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13056 on: December 30, 2023, 04:15:42 am »

I can't think of anything Starfield has done that would come anywhere near innovative gameplay, but then again I can't think of a modern game that has done anything innovative.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13057 on: December 30, 2023, 04:22:51 am »

Not from AAA developers anyway.

Pretty sure Bethesda just release the same game with updates and a new skin every few years.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13058 on: December 30, 2023, 04:34:27 am »

I used an offer of free windows box game pass to play it, and I can with certainty say that yes, they're still using the refurbished gamebryo-creation engine that they've been using since Morrowind.

I mean, it has been updated and added to. That counts as some kind of innovation I guess?

And if I'm being kind I do have to point out that one thing that they have added to Starfield is very speedy procedural generation of new areas. It's not super interesting to play in, but it does generate large, mostly unglitched landscapes in seconds. It's not something that's upfront and visible like innovative gameplay but this might actually count as innovation, maybe? I'm not enough into video game tech to say.
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13059 on: December 30, 2023, 05:00:39 am »

I can't think of anything Starfield has done that would come anywhere near innovative gameplay, but then again I can't think of a modern game that has done anything innovative.

It's also competing against, like, Shadows of Doubt; the cyber-noir procedural murder investigation immersive sim... Something I actually find to be fairly fresh (even if the execution is still a bit chunky currently)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13060 on: December 31, 2023, 08:49:52 am »

It's also competing against, like, Shadows of Doubt; the cyber-noir procedural murder investigation immersive sim... Something I actually find to be fairly fresh (even if the execution is still a bit chunky currently)

Literally, in the cases where you move into another chunk of space too quickly and fall through the floor.

I very much like it too though, it was one of the few games I voted on this year.
Love, scriver~

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13061 on: December 31, 2023, 04:00:35 pm »

2023 is now offically over in here.

Hello 2024!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13062 on: January 02, 2024, 02:12:29 am »

Oh damn it's the new year.

I should have mentioned that I was thinking of AAA games at the time since those seem to be the only ones they pick for stuff like that.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13063 on: January 03, 2024, 05:04:01 am »

One is different than the others.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13064 on: January 03, 2024, 08:36:45 pm »

You know, I've started to embrace the troll under certain circumstances. When someone's already being an idiot there's no point in arguing anyway, might as well derive entertainment from it.

-snip-
Wake up honey, new political compass dropped.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears
Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 879