Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 30876 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2014, 05:10:49 pm »

Yinyang has made a proposal, Which has passed. Ivory and Yinyang propose to abolish the Minister of Diplomacy position. Yinyang makes another proposal. Amethyst has awoken.

You attempt to absorb air and earth energies, the air around you grows stale and the earth you absorbed from becomes barren. You ask for some energy from the forest and it overwhelmingly agrees as thanks for saving it from the monster.  You ask about the name oif this world, and while it might not be inthe common speak, they inform yyou that this world is called Gererlmal.  After having recovered your energy. you make your proposal to Greensign, and he brightly agrees, eager to explore the world outside of his village.  You can leave when you please, no proposal required, so long as there is nothing else to be done.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

((Did you post a sheet Kilo? I didn't see it.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2014, 05:26:25 pm »

((Hey look, we have Primal Life energy. Because I'm awesome.))

"What else do we need to do here? It might not be wise to drain too much more, lest we upset the balance of this place."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2014, 06:34:17 pm »

What manner of precious stone do you reside in?: Obsidian

What goal aside from the resurrection of your creator do you have?:To change the world by removing the impure, because without death, there can't be purity.

What elements and actions are you most attuned to?: Chaos and purity
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2014, 07:35:47 pm »

I support yin-yang's proposal.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2014, 08:49:53 pm »

((Me and yin-yang contested sapphire's nomination. He should not have been elected.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2014, 08:57:44 pm »

((You contested it after he was already elected.))

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2014, 10:35:22 pm »

Another suggestion from this mind. Something which was our main mode of comunication before.
Attempt to vibrate the air in certain frequency's to make sound. for that is what sound is, Vibrations through the air.
It should be done in front of ourselves or around. But for experimentations sake we should attempt to do so at greater distance as well, "Throwing" our voice.
Maybe we should attempt to absorb vibrative/exited energy first?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2014, 10:45:20 pm »

I support experimentation with sonic/vibrative energy. Electing a Minister of Diplomacy might not have been the best idea. While it might help Our credibility to present a unified front with negotiations, perhaps We should perform that sort of election on a case-by-case basis. For example, should We encounter those that made the Machine-Beast, it might be advantageous for one of Us with applicable skills or talents to be spokesman. Appointing a permanent spokesmen might not have quite the same effect and I believe it centralizes things a tad too much.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2014, 11:26:31 pm »

What manner of precious stone do you reside in?:
Topaz, sixteen parallel striations, very regular shape (i.e. perfect 16-lateral symmetry, perfect bilateral symmetry)

What goal aside from the resurrection of your creator do you have?:
Order, stasis, long-term inflexibility yet short-term adaptability, bringing an eldritch personification of this into the currrent world.

What elements and actions are you most attuned to?: Preservation/maintenance, minor manipulation of time perception?

I tend to agree with the idea of attempting to absorb and replicate vibration energy. On the subject of having a Minister of Diplomacy, would anyone consider creating instead a Ministry of Diplomacy once many more of our fellow stones have awakened? Regardless of what we do, keep in mind the fact that we can easily propose a law such that everyone can participate in diplomacy but grant some additional or some less priority based on seniority beyond what we already have.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2014, 01:01:58 am »

Proposal: Use some of the Primal Life Energy and Nature energy to evolve our host into a better form for our journey. We shall make him faster, stronger, better in every way. Maybe with some special methods of delivering attacks, like naturally poisonous claws or a breath-based attack, both of which can be activated at will. And maybe use the unit of Primal Earth we have to make him more enduring.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2014, 02:23:01 am »

Proposal: Use some of the Primal Life Energy and Nature energy to evolve our host into a better form for our journey. We shall make him faster, stronger, better in every way. Maybe with some special methods of delivering attacks, like naturally poisonous claws or a breath-based attack, both of which can be activated at will. And maybe use the unit of Primal Earth we have to make him more enduring.
+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2014, 01:47:05 pm »

+1
I agree I also propose that we extend the election of a minister for a period of two or more turns for late responses to nomination.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2014, 02:37:55 pm »

What if elections required non-self-nomination too? This would probably reduce the rate of elections as well and the chance of future frivolous self-appointments that pass simply from lack of resistance. I think I support Ivoryś two-turn election proposal.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2014, 04:33:42 pm »

What if elections required non-self-nomination too? This would probably reduce the rate of elections as well and the chance of future frivolous self-appointments that pass simply from lack of resistance. I think I support Ivoryś two-turn election proposal.
I support both the two turn election proposal and the non-self nomination idea.

We should ask if he is okay with this. No forced mutations.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2014, 05:23:22 pm »

Obsidian has awakened! Topaz has awakened! ivory makes a proposal which passed with overwhelming support. Jade makes a Proposal. Jade's proposal passes, given a condition. Minister of Diplomancy has been abolished temporarily. Yinyang's proposal has passed.

You ask if he would be OK with you enhancing him for the journey to come, and he agrees, but expresses concern for exotic additions. You decide to only use a moderate portion of energy for now, in case he allows the special powers later. He become larger, more defined, vines on his head grow long, to his shoulders, he is very lanky compared to Elder ents, but well muscled by human standards.
He looks less like a child now, and more like a true warrior, his lance is much more wieldy in his newfound strength of body.  you absorb many samples of energy, keeping the amounts absorbed tiny for the purpose of maintaining stability.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

((If i miss anything, just tell me and i will fix it quick-like, this is escalating very quickly.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30