Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 89

Author Topic: Mission 18: The final sunset  (Read 171538 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: The final sunset
« Reply #1140 on: February 27, 2015, 02:04:50 am »

"Nope, pure firepower here. I can try and hold off any attacks, but don't count on it."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 27, 2015, 06:19:17 am »

((Sambo-Eater now has a giant-fire-cock-of
-death. He will tentacle rape you with that shit. He also has the only potion of absolute immunity to Eater-stuff and big-fireball-star-killy-stuff.

Watch out for the Doom-Cock. It'll burn ya.

Have !!fun!! Hehehe......))
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:21:44 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1142 on: February 27, 2015, 01:08:59 pm »

So here's how this is gonna work: Things are now moving at the speed of Tiruin. She's kinda the most important person right now, seeing as she's got the eater strapped to her back. So everyone can still act and shit, but the actual timeline of "Events" won't move forward until she posts or someone posts for her.

That way you all don't die because someone was napping.

((That thing in the sky is literally Sahaquiel from Evangelion.))

Try again.
You throw it up but you don't think it has a very good grip. It seems iffy. You could still try it though, if you want.

Follow Dubley. If he fails with the grappling hook again, try it myself.
(I rolled just to check and you literally got the same roll as him. It's pretty funny. To me at least. )

Use my mass amp to create a sloping wall of force to deflect most of the shockwave around me and Feyri. Keep running like cheap paint.
Post this again but when Feyri actually acts.

((Aaaaahhhhhh I dunno what to do crud))
"Spare your humble servants, Ra," King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen yelled hysterically.

Uhh just keep run-teleporting!  Yeah and look for ruins and stuff to take cover in like he said, that makes sense!
((I'd try to stop you from shooting lasers at the sun but that'd mean running slightly slower))

Are there any kind of ruins or natural shelters the way we're running?
"I guess there's a slim chance we could grab it's attention... Fuck, here goes nothing then I guess" Fire laser rifle at the sun while running away
That, unsurprisingly, doesn't do shit.

((And its sorta like the ?blue butterfly one? because it well looks like a giant moth/butterfly thing))
Brace by getting low so that I am not flung especially high then Run, PW I have a +5 exoskeleton if that helps in some way
Ok, I'm gonna have you all get down behind a large sanddune thats between the horizon where the Eater's big brother hit and where you are now. It's basically the closest thing to a wall that you can get behind.

Steve? Shuttle?
We'll send a shuttle down but it is gonna take a few to get there. Assuming it gets there at all.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 27, 2015, 01:22:09 pm »

"You go first. You're lighter."

If HB agrees, Chief should climb up first and secure the rope at the top. Then I'll climb up after.
Catch Chief if she falls.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 27, 2015, 01:34:32 pm »

"I will, yes."

Climb up first and secure the rope at the top, then help Dubley come up after me.

If the thing comes loose, land as softly as reasonably possible, then try the hook again. Have Dubley give me a boost the second time as well.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: February 27, 2015, 03:37:37 pm »

run once shock wave passes
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Nunzillor

« Reply #1146 on: February 27, 2015, 07:07:15 pm »

((Maybe your goons can sand-walk people? If nothing else, you should be able to cover a lot more ground than the rest of us.))
((Sorry, missed this, but it seems like a good idea...  Anyway looks like we are taking cover right now.))

edit: Zombies will dig a trench at the base of the dune.  King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen will then get in the trench.  That way he can die in a trench.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:21:57 pm by Nunzillor »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1147 on: February 28, 2015, 11:34:05 am »

"You go first. You're lighter."

If HB agrees, Chief should climb up first and secure the rope at the top. Then I'll climb up after.
Catch Chief if she falls.

"I will, yes."

Climb up first and secure the rope at the top, then help Dubley come up after me.

If the thing comes loose, land as softly as reasonably possible, then try the hook again. Have Dubley give me a boost the second time as well.

Chief scrambles about halfway up before the rope gets tugged loose. She manages, however, to grab the wall and prevent herself from falling. She thinks she could probably climb the rest of the way, with a little luck.

((Maybe your goons can sand-walk people? If nothing else, you should be able to cover a lot more ground than the rest of us.))
((Sorry, missed this, but it seems like a good idea...  Anyway looks like we are taking cover right now.))

edit: Zombies will dig a trench at the base of the dune.  King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen will then get in the trench.  That way he can die in a trench.
This made me laugh. Trench dug.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: February 28, 2015, 11:49:21 am »

Climb up, then, and secure the grappling hook. With Dubley's help if necessary.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: February 28, 2015, 12:04:22 pm »

If I can help Chief in any way, do so.
Catch her if she falls.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1150 on: March 01, 2015, 12:13:18 am »

Someone wanna slap Tiruin out of hibernation?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 01, 2015, 12:16:15 am »

Kedly slaps Tiruin out of hibernation! ... ... Did it work?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 01, 2015, 12:21:05 am »

Oh, she said she had a family emergency a few hours back.
Dunno if that's finished with.
Edit:
((Mmph, family emergency happened; will be posting later--destination: MedBay...as the local doctor.))
Here, she's still offline.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1153 on: March 01, 2015, 12:32:41 am »

Edit:
((Mmph, family emergency happened; will be posting later--destination: MedBay...as the local doctor.))
Sometimes I feel like Ti spreads herself too thin. She's in like 50 games, lives in a time zone that only seems to come around every third day and is constantly fighting against her internet connection.

Maybe we should get her a designated surrogate player.

Anyone around here good at being well intentioned but often hilariously self destructive?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 01, 2015, 12:36:02 am »

Edit:
Sometimes I feel like Ti spreads herself too thin. She's in like 50 games, lives in a time zone that only seems to come around every third day and is constantly fighting against her internet connection.

Maybe we should get her a designated surrogate player.

Anyone around here good at being well intentioned but often hilariously self destructive?
((Oh, oh, oh, pick me. My qualifications include in no way having a sense of or being prepared for the power contained in Feyri and often using general actions that could be misinterpreted.  :P))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 89