Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 33908 times)

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 24
« Reply #345 on: April 11, 2015, 06:54:54 pm »

"Malcolm, what are you doing? It's not going to be fooled by that."

Gilbert attacks the Sentinel.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 11, 2015, 07:09:55 pm »

"I'm trying to lure it towards the pillar so I can then wrap around and stab it from behind, of course Alphonse has that covered now so I guess there's no need. I still don't want that thing to attack me, one more hit and I'm dead!"

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 11, 2015, 07:11:34 pm »

jog towards champion.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 11, 2015, 07:13:39 pm »

Turn 24, Part 1
Malcolm walks behind the pillar, puts away his scythe, and draws his arming sword.

Helena nocks a field tip arrow and fires. (AD:2,1;BD:10;4) The Sentinel blocks the arrow with its shield effortlessly, absorbing 4 damage.

Gilbert swings his axe at the Sentinel. (AD:2;ED:6) The Sentinel sways backward to avoid Gilbert's attack.

Hordor jogs 12m towards the Sentinel.

Alphonse runs 20m up next to Gilbert.

The Undead Sentinel turns its attention to Gilbert and stabs at him with its spear.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:30:38 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #349 on: April 11, 2015, 07:19:21 pm »

Gilbert blocks with axe.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 11, 2015, 07:23:38 pm »

Malcolm steps runs as far south as possible, and then 4 meters to the left, the 4 meters stealthily of course
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:20:02 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2015, 07:30:27 pm »

Turn 24, Part 2
(AD:7;BD:8;5) The Sentinel's spear clanks against Gilbert's axe as he tries to block it. The Sentinel leans in close to him, breathing rotten air onto his face, and just when it is about to sweep Gilbert's axe aside and stab him, Gilbert senses it coming and shoves it away, going into a defensive stance.

Invaded by a dark spirit!

Turn Order: Malcolm, Dark Spirit (15), Helena, Gilbert, Hordor, Alphonse, Undead Sentinel
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:48:42 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 25
« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2015, 07:33:20 pm »

Can I use a luck point on that?

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2015, 07:39:12 pm »

Fate guide my hands! Use a luck point to assist blocking.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »

Jog to behind the sentinel and attack it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2015, 10:34:47 pm »

Gilbert continues the assault! Attack the sentinel.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »

Malcolm steps runs as far south as possible, and then 4 meters to the left, the 4 meters stealthily of course

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2015, 11:51:30 pm »

Keep firing. All day erry day.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 12, 2015, 05:47:06 pm »

Jog to the right of the sentinal, then stab it with my pitchfork.

Hordor sniffs the air. "I think there's something else lurking here..."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 12, 2015, 11:26:02 pm »

Turn 25, Part 1
Malcolm runs 14m south, then moves 4m east stealthily. (Stealth: 7/Visual Acuity: 9) The Sentinel turns its head and stares at him, then turns back to Gilbert.

Helena fires an arrow between her three teammates at the Sentinel. (AD:4,4;BD:11;ED:1;7,4) The arrow strikes Hordor in the head for 4 damage.

Gilbert swings his axe at the Sentinel. (AD:8;BD:8;7) The Sentinel blocks with its shield, absorbing 7 damage. The shield shatters in its hand as Gilbert's axe hits it, and it tosses the splintered mess aside.

Hordor winces as he feels the arrow lodged in his skull and moves forward, jogging 7m to attack the Sentinel from the side. (AD:10;ED:2;13,3) He stabs the Sentinel in the side of the torso for 3 damage, but the Sentinel's armor absorbs 2 of it.

Alphonse jogs 7m behind the Sentinel and tries to plant his daggers in its back. (AD:1;ED:1) The Sentinel avoids his first attack by chance, as it keeps its rotting eyes on Gilbert. (AD:2;ED:1;12,6) The other one lands firmly in its torso, dealing 6 damage, 2 of which is absorbed by the Sentinel's armor.

The Undead Sentinel strikes at Gilbert again.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31