Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 76236 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Intoxicated: A game of reality altering drugs, heckling gods, and murder
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2015, 12:39:26 pm »

Oh, and changing the arena will be fun because gods might have preferences over who lives and who dies, but they're ultimately waitlisters. So their ultimate preference would be murder. No matter who the victim and the perpetrator is, as long as there is blood, it's a victory for them. Unless they get a reward for having their follower be the last men standing or having a follower kill someone.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2015, 12:44:25 pm »

Can we look at the whole turn, or just a section of it?

Also, I was thinking that I would exchange something other than my soul,

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hey, do you guys want to team up with me?"

Pm Stuff.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2015, 12:45:42 pm »

Oh, and changing the arena will be fun because gods might have preferences over who lives and who dies, but they're ultimately waitlisters. So their ultimate preference would be murder. No matter who the victim and the perpetrator is, as long as there is blood, it's a victory for them. Unless they get a reward for having their follower be the last men standing or having a follower kill someone.

It was stated before that if your follower is the last man standing you go automatically on the next round.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2015, 01:07:03 pm »

Sure, yeah. Is that one of those things that stays active as long as the god has enough followers? Or as long as the follower that caused that is still a follower? Because that could be an incentive for people to switch gods or kill the followers of a certain god.
We'll say it stays active as long as you have enough followers, and not directly tie it to specific people.

Oh and we'll add that leaving a god can be done at any time, but doing so will get you a curse in the same way that joining grants a boon.

So we don't have too many god hoppers.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2015, 02:06:57 pm »

Bob shouts to the contestants:

Pledge yourself to me, and I shall turn your body scaly! It may or may not help!
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2015, 02:23:14 pm »

I offer amusement; appreciation of the futility of all your lives.  May you laugh at the world before your unimportant death.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2015, 02:28:20 pm »

Ao offers safety in shadows, location of your target, and conveniently acquired piece of property that used to belong someone else.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2015, 02:41:25 pm »

Expect things run smoothly with all the fine devices you'll find coming your way when you choose Lor as your patron.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:45:15 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2015, 02:51:36 pm »

I offer amusement; appreciation of the futility of all your lives.  May you laugh at the world before your unimportant death.
Tolas! Another god of Death here at the confluence of worlds? Come! Come sit with me and we shall drink mead and nectar and laugh at the sport of these fools. You will drink, won't you? I lack the flesh to taste it but I find the sensation of it splashing through my ripcage quite enjoyable! HA HA!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2015, 03:43:09 pm »

Yes indeed.  We shall sip at the cup of the gods and find amusement at the sport of these mortals! Ha indeed!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2015, 03:55:21 pm »

"Wooooo! Pledge yourselves to me and get fire breath or something. Wooooo! Time to get burninating up in here."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:01 pm »

Do PM action.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2015, 07:12:36 pm »

"i took the liberty of looking into your minds and memories mortals! since none of you angered me or did something that would in the past, I make you an offer. pledge yourself to me and as a bonus to the blessing you get, I will also grant you a place in the afterlife of my followers, whether you lose or win!"

Tolas! Another god of Death here at the confluence of worlds? Come! Come sit with me and we shall drink mead and nectar and laugh at the sport of these fools. You will drink, won't you? I lack the flesh to taste it but I find the sensation of it splashing through my ripcage quite enjoyable! HA HA!

"i to shall drink if you do not mind, though I prefer umbra elixir myself. its a little something my people and I came up with."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2015, 07:53:01 pm »

Grab tntley by the throat and remove all the matter I can from him! Then pledge self to [insert what ever renaged lobester's ghod name is]
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2015, 08:02:54 pm »

"Hey! I didn't mean that I was going to put dirt in their wounds! I just made robots made of dirt to help make it up to you. Even though the project f- I mean succeeded greatly, as there was ov- I mean only one hun- just one injured mortal under our care who died. It was still you who yelled at me loudly to try healing people, so it's your fault that a hu- person died, you monster."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 81