Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167748 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: The Unavented [8/10]
« Reply #1335 on: September 09, 2017, 11:21:06 am »

Sorry to hear you're in the hurricane's area. Good luck, kill the hurricane for me.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: September 09, 2017, 02:11:03 pm »

Turn 57

That'll do. Come along friends, I scared 'im off. - Dennis joked. Serrana nodded in agreement, happy for such a stoic and leaderlike ally. In all honesty, she would've laughed (with no offense intended) if she was younger in experience, but she had learned how to treasure such character. . .especially when everything around you was undead.

[5 +1] Serrana set off a short healing prayer. With joy she noticed that plantlife around her and duke rejuvenated, brought back to life by her prayers!

[1 +1] Then she thought about a usual prayer, but there was something disturbing in the village. As if something tainted was on it's outskirts. This was enough to stop her prayers.

[3] Dennis, Serrana and Erlath's spirit searched the village once again. After checking every dark corner, they found three undead soldiers, unaware of their presence. They probably came from the keep.

[Aaron: 3 +2, Cryptlord: 2 +2, Vivian: 3 +1] Dragon decided to retreat, and maneuvering between fiery strikes of Cryptlord's great hammer, he managed to escape to another small chamber and sealed it. Alchemist thrown another bag of explosive dust at the undead, but she missed and blowed up a small hole in one of crypt's walls.

[1] Secluded in his small, sealed room Aaron rested, leaving dragon form so his body could heal up.

[Cryptlord: 6 +2, Vivian: 5 +1] The undead charged at Vivian and tried to grab her, but she took out her rapier and defended herself with a few swift stabs. She couldn't pierce through it's armor, but this was enough to keep it at bay.

Mors pro te velle. - Reynald said calmly to the undead, looking straight into it's rotting eyes.

[3] Reynald assumed a defencive stance!

[Undead elite knight: 1, Reynald: 2 +1] The corpse of elite knight attacked with an overhead slash but missed and hit a wooden beam, longsword getting stuck in it! With a quick chant, inquisitor siphoned the undead!

I think we will have to climb down, Fzbxr. I wonder where did that other guy go? - Pguhyuh asked his demonic companion.

[5] I think I know where he is. His weapon is of demonic origin and shines brightly in my infravision. He's in eastern forests, moving towards the village. - Smoke replied.

[4] Moving along the roof Pguhyuh and Fzbxr found a hole in it, just above the throne room. Something heavy must've fallen down there, as the hole is quite big. It was quite high up there, but luckily the hole opened to a small nave above the throne and they could safely jump down.

[1] Then they decided to look for others, but before they even left throne room they were attacked by an undead Jonathan! It looked like he had no wounds or blood on his body. He must've died of old age.

[Zombie Jonathan: 3, Pguhyuh: 5, Smoke: 5] The corpse dashed right to demonologist and attempted to bite him, but Pguhyuh bashed it with his Dark Tome, stunning it. Smoke used this opportunity and attacked it with claws, putting Jonathan back to rest!

[1] Alexander sat down and took a nap, while Ghatzu took watch of everything. Peasant had one of the most horrible nightmares ever - all his fears and traumas combined. He was at a tea party with corpses of his family and dog. There even was some demon with enormous cock. When it came closer to Alexander, he woke up screaming. When he calmed down, he realised that it wasn't a dream, but somewhat distorted memory of what happened in the keep.

[5] Lysander decided to move towards hills in the distance, where the Height Keep should be. Avoiding any enemies on their path, demonologist and his companions got to outskirts of village in no time!

Cryptlord: [150/240]

Undead elite knight: Lost longsword, siphoned! [180/180]

Undead soldier (Mace): [60/60]
Undead soldier (shortsword): [60/60]
Undead soldier (hatchet): [60/60]

Zombie Jonathan: Dead

Aaron: Rested, rest removed dragon form
Reynald: Defensive stance, siphoned!
Alexander: Rested
Serrana: Healed
Smoke: 1 undead killed

OOC

I'll add Spazyak's character tomorrow. It'd be good if he also specified starting location: Village, Height Keep or random.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:50:01 pm by Dark One »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: September 09, 2017, 02:23:17 pm »

I Look for supplies to loot (Horses, food, ect)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: September 09, 2017, 02:23:55 pm »

Wild Charge and Frantic Flurry to hit the undead soldiers with the sword and the hatchet.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: September 09, 2017, 02:49:02 pm »

Assume Spectral Dragon Form and return to battle against the Cryptlord.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: September 09, 2017, 03:02:43 pm »

Random please
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 09, 2017, 03:54:08 pm »

bash the knight back, and try to stab at the joints in his platemail!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 09, 2017, 04:22:40 pm »

Transfer this and all other future kills to me so I level faster
Try to find anyone in the keep.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 09, 2017, 06:07:18 pm »

Look for conviniant things to explode, if all else fail try to blast the lord back with concusion from blast powder
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 09, 2017, 09:41:08 pm »

Search for the others.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 11, 2017, 01:47:36 pm »

I'm waiting for Tiruin. I'll probably update tomorrow, forums work strangely this day.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 11, 2017, 01:51:37 pm »

Everything is back. You won't have to autopilot me or SM.
I'll let Tir know you need their turn.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 11, 2017, 08:13:32 pm »

Everything is back. You won't have to autopilot me or SM.
I'll let Tir know you need their turn.
Forums went ded x.x

Holy Bolt time! Then continue the battle with staff in hand!

Wild Charge and Frantic Flurry to hit the undead soldiers with the sword and the hatchet.

"We need to regroup with the others! I sense taint in the village perimeter. Where were those two you saw?"

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 11, 2017, 08:48:09 pm »

Doesn't Serrana already know where the undead are, if we searched the town together?
My mods and forum games.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 11, 2017, 08:55:15 pm »

Doesn't Serrana already know where the undead are, if we searched the town together?
Exorcist doesn't do undead. They do spirits. :P
So probably why I sensed the taint but not the undead, or my spiritbuddy sensed the taint. But nope--I can't detect the undead, which is probably why we set up that barricade on the village, because unlike spirits they can't fly or otherwise.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 166