Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167205 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Darkriders and Cryptlords [9/10]
« Reply #1395 on: September 19, 2017, 09:41:44 am »

Sure, why not, sound like just the work out I need.
"I'll take a rest and meditate. It is nice to feel some certainty of safety here."

Rest with Duke-Dennis, meditate on current issues (and thanks to Angel buddy).
Do some mental chat with buddyspirit too!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 19, 2017, 10:02:01 am »

Keep watch.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: September 20, 2017, 02:01:29 pm »

Turn 61

[Jonathen: 6, Zombie: 4] Jonathen let out an angry and pained grunt before trying to smash the zombie's head into the ground. He punched the undead several times then smashed it, breaking it's skull. Zombie started shaking uncontrolably and yelling loudly before dying. Suddenly it's stomach started moving and a small, baby zombie torn out of it!

Dennis glanced around and realized the battle is over. He then turns to Lysander, saying: So, like I said, good to see you! How've you been? Serrana and I've been lookin' to fix up this village. Want to help? The demonologist replied: Sure, why not, sound like just the work out I need.

[5] Lysander sat on ground and rested, regaining his whole strenght. When resting, he also shifted his cleaver once again into crossbow.

[4] I'll take a rest and meditate. It is nice to feel some certainty of safety here. - Serrana said, taking a seat beside Lysander. She thanked the angel and it departed, then she tried to speak with Erlath's spirit.

[4] What is it that you'd like to know? - the spirit asked.

[2] While others were resting, Dennis kept watch. He couldn't see or sense any danger coming their way, and silence of the village made him nervous.

[5] Aaron sighed, focusing on strenghtening the heritage of White Dragons. He was able to make it strong enough to extinguish Cryptlord's flames, stripping it off fire frenzy!

[Aaron: 6 +2, Cryptlord: 3] Spectral dragon charged, attacking the undead with a sideways slash, a stab and then an overhead strike. All his attacks went through it's armor and wounded the undead that struggled to hit him.

[4] Fzbxr, fire attacks will only make him stronger! Please refrain from using fire magic during this fight. - Pguhyuh shouted, retreating from battle and taking some rest.

[2] Fzbxr tried to spew some smoke around the crypts, but the air in here was already so heavy that he couldn't let out a smallest cloud.

[Smoke: 2, Cryptlord: 2] Smoke hunter tried to distract the Cryptlord by extending his blades and charging, but the undead blocked his charge with great hammer.

[Cryptlord: 5, Smoke: 2] The brute then smote demon with his mighty hammer, sending him flying at wall on opposite end of the cave. The force was so strong that he broke through wall and flied inside another chamber!

[6] Alexander left other survivors and headed towards forest, searching for the abandoned graveyard. He quickly got there, finding graves in deep woods. Gates to catacombs under forests was open.

[1] Suddenly a terrifying scream coming seemingly from nowhere. All dead started rising from their graves and moving towards the peasant! At least twelve zombies, most of them undead peasants with several soldiers and even knights among them!

[5] Inquisitor rode on towards the mountain, quickly covering most of the distance to them. On the sky, he was able to see demigoddess and her gargoyle landing up on a peak of the mountain. With horse's excellent stamina and speed, he'll get to mountain in no time.

Cryptlord: -80 HP [70/240]

Zombie: Dead
Baby zombie: [10/10]

Zombie: [40/40]
Undead soldier: [60/60]
Undead knight: [80/80]
Undead knight: [80/80]

Team: Prayer and Heavenly Aid ended
Aaron: 1 turn for spectral dragon to end
Pguhyuh: Well rested
Lysander: Well rested
Serrana: Well rested
Jonathen: 1 undead killed

Smoke: -100 HP [20/120]

OOC

Wolfchild missed a turn once again... I'll be moving some sections to google docs after updating sheets. I'll try to keep enemy types, classes and character sheets in OP. I'll move everything and call it a day...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:17:36 pm by Dark One »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 20, 2017, 02:20:57 pm »

Townfool's luck
Activate Electric aura

Wild charge the Knights
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:06 pm »

Smoke enters Smoke form and rests to recover his health, I use my Dark tome to blast the enemy at a distance, but try to focus on trying to dodge his attacks instead of attacking.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: September 20, 2017, 02:31:43 pm »

Again, attempt to kill the Cryptlord with my Dragonruler Greatsword. Afterward, shift into Shadow Dragon Form. Thank God we're finally managing to do damage.

EDIT:
Townfool's luck
Activate Electric aura

Wild charge the Knights
What about that skill that gives everyone else a 1?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:46:28 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 20, 2017, 02:44:05 pm »

There's no on-turn skill limit, you can deplete yourself out of all skills you have on one turn, as long as which one is used earlier when makes sense. Like, a prayer and then holy bolt attack won't work well, but holy bolt and then prayer would do.

Guess he keeps it for anything much stronger that might be in catacombs.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: September 20, 2017, 02:45:47 pm »

Run away and pelt rocks at the little babby horror
((suddenly, all I can think of is that one zombie movie in the mall))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:55:31 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 20, 2017, 02:53:41 pm »

"Up and at 'em friends! To Adventure!"

Keep clearing the village.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 20, 2017, 02:56:20 pm »

There's no on-turn skill limit, you can deplete yourself out of all skills you have on one turn, as long as which one is used earlier when makes sense. Like, a prayer and then holy bolt attack won't work well, but holy bolt and then prayer would do.

Sure I could use my Skill that causes everyone else to fail... But I could just as easily take out the majority of my opponents in a single turn with my new skill, gain a level, finish the rest of them off, and head on down to the catacombs looking for stuff to kill.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 20, 2017, 02:57:12 pm »

Sure I could use my Skill that causes everyone else to fail... But I could just as easily take out the majority of my opponents in a single turn with my new skill, gain a level, finish the rest of them off, and head on down to the catacombs looking for stuff to kill.
True enough. Though any 5s and 6s won't die, probably everyone else will.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 20, 2017, 03:10:02 pm »

almost there! Continue on, by foot if my horse cannot without suffering.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 20, 2017, 11:45:39 pm »

"Up and at 'em friends! To Adventure!"

Keep clearing the village.
((I have no idea if we even know what else is going on rather than our section divided by the horizontal ruler, so I'm unsure where the targets are OR if we know about them in our vicinity, considering the enemy list being unspecific.))

"I would like to know how long you would wish to stay with us, and if there would be anything I can do to help you more," Serrana replied to the helpful spirit.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 21, 2017, 02:03:33 am »

There are no enemies around you, listed enemies are attacking Jonathen or Alexander and are far from village. If you don't find any enemies this search, the village would be completely cleared.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 21, 2017, 06:50:11 am »

Help Dennis
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 166