Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167789 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Between lightning and dread [9/10]
« Reply #1665 on: October 13, 2017, 08:42:39 pm »

*poke*
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 14, 2017, 04:06:53 pm »

*poke*  :P
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 14, 2017, 05:34:49 pm »

Move a safe distance away with my minions.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 15, 2017, 12:24:25 pm »

You said you'd post the turn tomorrow two tomorrows ago, Dark.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 15, 2017, 12:32:55 pm »

He hasn't been on in three days. Calm down, we can start losing our cool in four more.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 15, 2017, 12:37:21 pm »

He hasn't been on in three days.
Oh.
:(

I hope Dark's ok...

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 15, 2017, 02:04:20 pm »

Turn 69

Okay, I'm going to try this. - Pguhyuh said to himself, then moved back to others. Kupameth! Thunderlord! Why are we fighting? We don't even know one each other but we are now in combat as if we were sworn enemies. We could stop this fight and just continue with our lives since no one here has a motive to continue this stupid conflict. We are not enemies. Do you do this just to show your strenght, risking your life for just a dumb missunderstanding. Thunderlord! I have the ashes. I found them after an inquisitor slayed Maelstorm. If you want them so much I will give them to you. But please, end this fight. No one needs or wants more enemies here.
Kupameth! We didn't knew you were in the keep and if we sealed your place we are sorry. We can give you the whole place now since all of his original inhabitants are gone. You don't have to fight, if you need something we can help you.
- he then attempted to persuade everyone to stop fighting. He came closer to Thunderlord and show him the arcane embers, then gave them to him.

[2 +1] I appreciate your honesty human! I can assure you that me and darkriders allied to me won't be a threat to you and your companions! - Thunderlord said and grabbed embers, then absorbed their powers! His body started changing. It was growing bulkier, larger and completely made of energy, with embers bringing electricity from within his chest clearly visible!

[1 +1] Your attempts are futile puny mortal! It is your destiny to die by my sword! - both the flesh and dread knight screamed.

[Pguhyuh: 3, Alexander: 3] Then Pguhyuh attempted to perform grand cleansing on Alexander, but the darkrider resisted! It seemed that turning into a darkrider is not affecting mind nor spirit, as if it was a wicked form of ascendency!

[6] Smoke flied back to Pguhyuh in smoke form, then returned to physicality, only to be grabbed by enormous rotting hand of The Flesh!

[4] Then, demonologist took out the shard of Underworld and focused, opening the portal leading to mountains.

I do believe leaving would be a good idea. - Lysander said upon hearing Kupameth's words.

[2 +2] Flying around the village, Aaron kept The Flesh, dread knight and anyone else from attacking!

[5 +3] Seeing that Pguhyuh failed to persuade dread knight from attacking, he decided to intervene and gave the best speech he could!

[2] Fools! Let us talk with swords, not words! - dread knight yelled, then charged!

[Dread Knight Kupameth: 5 +2, Aaron: 4 +2] Dark spirit instantly attacked shadow dragon with a spinning motion, but only inflicted a minor slashing wound.

I'm the legal owner of the keep now, he can give it to you if need be. - Dennis said, trying to stop dread knight from attacking.

[4] All those senseless attempts are enough to make one insane! - Kupameth yelled! I won't waste time on someone that won't just die like a real warrior and has to blabber all the time instead! - dread knight said, then disappeared in a lightning strike! The Flesh faded out shortly as well!

[6] It is time for us to part as well! - Thunderlord said and flied away with darkriders. Moving on, they mistakenly blasted several buildings with lightnings and set the village on fire!

[1] Lysander and his minions tried to move away to safe distance, but they were thunderstruck!

[Lysander: 5, Naablvat: 5, Stumpy: 5] They weren't harmed by the lightning at all!

We need to land and take shelter before it can recover. If you can force it to land too, I can slay it and we can continue unthreatened. - Reynald said to demigoddess.

[Reynald: 2 +1, Undead dragon: 6] Inquisitor attempted to siphon the dragon, but the undead reversed it and siphoned him! It lost some taint during reversing!

[Lyirah: 1, Gargoyle: 6, Undead dragon: 6] Demigoddess tried to force the undead dragon to land by throwing another boulder at it. At the same time the dragon clawed at the gargoyle! The construct just barely dodged the attack and rock hit dragon's rotting paw, but bounced off and hit Lyirah, knocking her off!

[6] Gargoyle tried to catch demigoddess, flying down right after her. It was just close to grab her, but then it started falling apart!

[Lyirah: 4, Gargoyle: 2] Demigoddess tried to keep the gargoyle up for as long as necessary for safe landing. It broke quickly though!

[Reynald: 4, Lyirah: 5] Despite the height, both inquisitor and demigoddess landed unharmed!

[1] Roboson grabbed the war axe, but then the corpse started moving!

[Undead soldier: 2, Roboson: 5] The zombie tried to grab the enchanter, but he punched it three times and pushed away!

[5] The second undead remained oblivious of what's happening behind it's back and fallen dormant!

[5] Demonologist attuned himself to Hell Pit and harnessed it's power, summoning an imp!

[5] Renald left forests and moved on towards the burning village. He got there after a very short trek through plains.

Dread Knight Kupameth: Left
The Flesh: Left

Thunderlord: Left
Darkriders: Left

Undead Dragon: -30 HP [98/256]

Undead soldier: -30 HP [30/60]

Imp: [30/30]

Aaron: -15 HP, 2 turns for shadow dragon to end [45/80]
Reynald: -25 HP [61/80]

Smoke: Regenerated [120/120]

OOC

I've been busy, and despite college not taking extreme amounts of time (and often putting me on 1 or 2 hours of downtime between lectures/classes), it somehow drains my motivation, as if I had it in abundance before...

Could you please refrain from posting more than two to three actions per turn? It makes things more chaotic, longer to write and just annoys me.

What's with those [5] and [6]? Too much of them in one turn.

I couldn't find any action posts from Tiruin since last turn, so I skipped her.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 02:20:06 pm by Dark One »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 15, 2017, 02:07:56 pm »

Use magic from my Dark tome to Blast that Imp!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 15, 2017, 02:14:35 pm »

Grab some water from a well and put out the fires.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 15, 2017, 02:29:51 pm »

draw my old longsword and discharge all the holy energy from it at the dragon. Sacrifice some of myself to make sure it strikes true and brings the dragon down.
"I will not falter now! Come and meet your end, dragon!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: October 15, 2017, 02:39:10 pm »

...well, ok, that just happened.

Re-fire myself using the local fires, then put out the local fires. In other words, rest. (Seriously, this is restful compared to what just happened, and also I need health)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 15, 2017, 03:12:44 pm »

...Okay then. At least we are safe now.
If I need to rest, do so. Meditate about what did just happen and why did the knight attacked. Smoke secures the village and searches it for any survivors and helping put down the fires. If I don't need rest, help with the fires too.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 03:16:26 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 15, 2017, 04:06:28 pm »

Enter the burning village, carefully look about for anything useful
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 15, 2017, 11:59:50 pm »

((Bluh. When I thought I had posted but nope >_>))

May I retroactively rest, please?

If not, rest now!

If retroaction has been taken:
> Prayer
> Exorcism at the undead if they're still alive. Because that's totally spirits holding it up! If it doesn't look feasible, Holy Bolt ranged staff attack!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 16, 2017, 02:44:36 am »

You don't see any undead Tiruin.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 166