Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167743 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #2055 on: December 15, 2017, 01:20:39 am »

((Strangely, I thought I had posted--I do recall making the post but it isn't present in my history :-\))

Try to connect more with my 'dark' spirit, and also 'realize' more regarding my connection with spirits in general.
Understand my 'dark' spirit buddy more (because long term goals are making him less vengeful, and more enlightened with understanding).
Once more!

"If I remember corectly, there should be a hidden button in the fountain."
Did I try to press the button hidden in the fountain at the courtyard? Prrss if if I didn't.
Ask Fzbxr if he sees anything wrong with his infravision.

"Fzbxr, can you see if there is anything underground blocking the mechanisms? Or if it's just broken?"
"I'll try helping out there."

Get Erlath to check through the ground. Spirits are incorporeal right?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: December 19, 2017, 10:10:10 pm »

Bump/ when is the next turn?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: December 24, 2017, 07:12:28 pm »

Turn 78

[3 +4] Aaron hastily shifted into shadow dragon form, then switched Shieldsplitter for Dragonruler Greatsword.

[5 +4] Then he made sure that he was still on fire and activated fire dancer!

[5 +4] He called upon elemental maelstrom, then started spinning extremely fast, spewing dust, dirt and snow all around!

[1 +4] Next he summoned vines and they immediately started to spread and try to entangle Kupameth, but they just phased through him! Then Aaron formed ents out of those vines, but they were just pushed far away from the battlefield!

[5] This is a duel, your viney friends won't help you here! Come on now, let us begin! - the dread knight said.

[Aaron: 5 +4, Kupameth: 3 +4] Dragonruler charged, striking with both Daemei Great Hammer and Dragonruler Greatsword and perfectly hitting the dread knight with such force that it pushed him a few meters back!

[Kupameth: 3 +5, Aaron: 3 +3] My turn! - Kupameth shouted with rage! The dread knight charged aggressively, his speed greatly increased by lightnings, he literally tore his way through Aaron!

If I remember corectly, there should be a hidden button in the fountain. - Pguhyuh said.

[1] He tried to find it, but upon touching the fountain a stream of energy shot out of it right at demonologist!

[4] It was only a lesser shock trap, but still strong enough to push Pguhyuh a bit backwards.

Fzbxr, can you see if there is anything underground blocking the mechanisms? Or if it's just broken? - great diplomat asked Fzbxr.

[2] I'm unable to see through, the cavern is protected by a strange arcane field. - the demon replied.

[3] In the meanwhile, Serrana attempted to once again connect better with her companion. It seemed to strenghten a bit or move towards something, but since strenghtening the halberd, Erlath was somewhat absent-minded.

I'll try helping out there. - Serrana said and ordered Erlath's spirit to get through the protective field.

[1] As soon as the spirit phased through fountain, an extremely powerful charge of energy struck it!

[3] It was strong enough to throw it far away and drain a lot of it's spiritual essence!

Dennis! Updated your damn library! You don't even have one book on the apocalypse! Also, there is a bastard in here I'd like some help with! - Lysander shouted, his demonic voice echoing around the keep.

[1+2] Lysander attempted to shift his brimstone cleaver and it slowly turned into a shortsword!

[Lysander: 2, Darkrider: 6, Naablvat: 2 +1, Stumpy: 4] Daemon king decendent charged at the dark spirit with his minions, but he was first to receive a powerful stab at his stomach! It was a fatal wound, Lysander's entrails spilled out and he bled out very fast! The horned demon managed to strike the darkrider, but his attack just phased through the incorporeal dark spirit. However, the gargoyle got lucky and hit darkrider when it became corporeal to attack again, stunning it for a moment. Then, the gargoyle fallen apart and horned demon died, both without their master!

Excellent beard, newcomer! I'm thinking you'll fit in well here. Now come on, I gotta go kill someone real quick. - Dennis said to Bentfear.

[4] duke Dennis I have good news and bad news which do you want first - Bentfear said, giving Dennis a dignified bow.

Both at the same time, and how 'bout you toss in a complete fiction with 'em. Keeps things interesting. - duke replied.

Well I will need new alchemy equipment because of a accident that happened in the laboratory. But the good news is I manage to bring a undead solider back to life by accident and then was attacked by it. sadly the flask explode during the creation of the potion you desire Dennis so we had a slight success and a minor set back. In my thinking the potion might work if its completed - Bentfear said.

[6] Dennis moved on to library and boosted his faith. While it worked, he felt that despite this powerful surge, his faith weakened!

[Dennis: 4 +2, Darkrider: 2] With a mighty wild charge, Dennis managed to wound the darkrider badly while it was still corporeal! The strike was so powerful that it killed the dark spirit!

Never thought I'd have slome `tatoes try and eat me! - Ferron thought.

[Ferron: 1, Tainted vegetation: 1] The travelling alchemist grabbed a purging bomb and wanted to throw it at tainted wheat, but a sudden piercing chest pain stopped him. All the tainted plants seemed to suffer as well and wither away just as quick!

[2] The source of pain appeared very quickly. A tall and slim figure weilding an exceptionally long whip, it was the demonic lord of torment!

[6] Erik approached the dying knight and he instantly got up! The end is nigh! - the knight shouted!

[Blackened: 4 +1, Erik: 2] Blackened charged at Erik with a flurry of blades! Erik managed to block a few strikes, but he lost his stamina and dropped his shield, which allowed the undead to deal several heavy blows!

Your strength and agility impress me. I hope that I prove to be an equally challenging foe for you, without my draconic friend. - Reynald said.

[1] You are just as miserable with or without that flying mockery! - Pestilence spat out!

[Reynald: 3, Pestilence: 5] Inquisitor prepared to perform a crushing counterstrike, but he was too slow to hit him on time and got knocked to the ground with a strong punch!

Enemies

Pestilence: [512/512]
Blackened: [256/256]
Dread Knight Kupameth: -25 HP [231/256]

Darkrider: Dead

Tainted vegetation: Dead

Players

Aaron: -20 HP [80/100]
Dennis: 1 dark spirit killed
Pguhyuh: -25 HP [50/75]
Reynald: -45 HP [35/90]
Lysander: Dead
Ferron: -15 HP [25/50]
Erik: -25 HP [25/50]

Erlath's spirit: -120 HP [40/160]

GM Notes

Merry Christmas!

Spoiler: To Smoke Mirrors (click to show/hide)

I don't know how and why, but Pestilence rolled 5 again...

Kupameth is just as buffed as Aaron (or even more), it'd take a while.

The death of Lysander was quite an unexpected one.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: December 24, 2017, 07:17:57 pm »

RUN AWAY
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: December 24, 2017, 07:22:26 pm »

Hope the dry herbs get them to stop attacking, otherwise use the demonic venom on the demonic long sword and stab at the demon lord

"Oh...oh no."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:55:13 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: December 24, 2017, 07:25:08 pm »

I wasn't actually supposed to be in the library, I sent Stumpy and Naablvat but I stayed behind.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: December 24, 2017, 07:26:58 pm »

I'm confused.

First off: last time we fought Kup, he only had a +2. Where did the +4 come from.
Then, there's the shift to me only having a +3 and him having a +5, which makes even less sense.
And how come I only dealt 25 damage when my physical damage output should have been 800? (200 raw weapon damage, x2 from Dragonruler, x2 from Flame Dancing).

None of that makes sense.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: December 24, 2017, 07:44:02 pm »

I wasn't actually supposed to be in the library, I sent Stumpy and Naablvat but I stayed behind.
Shift my cleaver into a sword and attack the dark rider along with my minions.
RIP Lysander. If it makes you feel better, there are many possible incarnates of the Demon King. You can try making another character like Lysander and try again.

"An arcane protective field? That is impossible. Seymour is gone and Lyirah is not here. Who put this spell?"
Try to rest and focus on the arcane field with help from Fzbxr. Try to sense who is down there or try to recognize the source of the energy.
"Serrana, can you heal Erlath's wounds please? He has been badly hurt by the arcane field."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:57:49 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: December 24, 2017, 08:25:34 pm »

No, that turn I didn't realize, my thought process went like this "*Sees death* Oh come on, this sucks... wait *checks earlier post* yup, I was supposed to be in the tower, I should post that."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 08:27:51 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: December 24, 2017, 08:28:08 pm »

You were in the tower then went back because of your attemp to attack it and died.
Wait, you never left the library at all. Why should you have been in the tower?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 08:30:40 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: December 24, 2017, 08:51:31 pm »

Wasn't the demon king supposed to be freed when Lysander died?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: December 24, 2017, 09:01:26 pm »

quickly getting to his feet, he would attempt to siphon the demon again, and ready his shield in a defensive stance. He couldn't back down now, and he refused to give up despite the painful reality approaching that he has a slim chance of persevering in this battle.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: December 24, 2017, 09:15:37 pm »

Wasn't the demon king supposed to be freed when Lysander died?
No. I don't think the demon king exists yet since no one has succesfully reincarnated as him since the fall of the Daemei.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: December 24, 2017, 10:23:32 pm »

I stared in the tower, then I sent Naablvat and Stumpy to the library, I only ever went to the library in non action joke posts about how EP forgot me.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: December 24, 2017, 10:54:19 pm »

But you went to the library then, otherwise you couldn't have chatted with Dennis. Just make another character, you just were in level 4 and you probably can make a new Lysander.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 166