Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 77237 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2017, 05:11:31 pm »

Right, y'all are officially evicted. Git out my dimension!

Kick all these pesky players out of my resident dimension with my bullshit powers and turn my god siphon back on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2017, 05:12:21 pm »

The ANCOM Wizard awaken and he decide to cause Revolution to dissolve the state...  his powerful red and black magic hopefully can unite this time

(OCC : Again for some reason you skip me)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2017, 05:13:25 pm »

7 players to a turn.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2017, 05:19:48 pm »

sleepmurder that receptionist.
Is like sleepwalking but with murder.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2017, 05:43:32 pm »

Turn my form into that of a fire elemental.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2017, 10:54:00 pm »

Disrupt attempt to ebict me from this realm. Sprinkle salt in Xan's eyes.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2017, 04:28:29 am »

Last turn of the night, sleep tight y'all.

Okay, that's not good. Use a spell to exempt myself from the mind control. Actually, let's make it an exemption from all mind control.

[3] You attempt to craft a shielding spell to ward you and your patrons from the mascots INCESSANT. JINGLE. Your focus prevents the tune from working its way further into your psyche, but it's not enough concentration to cast a full shield charm.

[2] Your patrons are still gathered around the Mascot, shuffling aimlessly.

Copyright the name Xantalos, and then drain all of Xantalos's power through THE POWER OF COPYRIGHT.

[4] vs [1+1]

You manage to break past the Non-Euclidian lawyers and somehow copyright Xantalos' own name. He now suffers a penalty when he refers to himself in his posts.

[4] vs [2+1] Draining his power a bit trickier, you manage to siphon off a bit of Eldritch energy, but in his own domain, that ain't much. You get a +1 to just the next turn.

Right, y'all are officially evicted. Git out my dimension!

Kick all these pesky players out of my resident dimension with my bullshit powers and turn my god siphon back on.

Make sure to read Smoke Mirror's turn.

[3] Try as you might, the reality of your plane is slow to bend to your will, and everything's too in flux. Everything remains as it is, annoying though it might be.

The ANCOM Wizard awaken and he decide to cause Revolution to dissolve the state...  his powerful red and black magic hopefully can unite this time

[1] Before you can usher in a glorious revolution, twin manacles of CAPITALISM appear out of thin air and clamp themselves around your ankles and wrists. Your magic is dampened! You're gonna need to find some non-magical means of getting them off.

sleepmurder that receptionist.
Is like sleepwalking but with murder.

[5] Giving in to the sleeping sound, your body awakens its Unconscious Mage Defense! Completely asleep, your body manages to lash out with pure magical energy and [1] completely miss the Receptionist. At least you've gotten her to back off, and with the sound stopped, you snap back awake, ready to do something else.

Turn my form into that of a fire elemental.

[6] vs [6] ( seriously )

Enraged by this old bitch witch, your fury ignites your magic, transforming your body physically into that of a fire elemental. The process gets a bit out of your control, and you start spewing forth flames like a gushing fire-toilet.

"Harrumph. Young ones and their displays of power...", the old woman says, and she draws a pestle from god knows where and waves it around like wand. Suddenly, a toxic, sulphuric gas proceeds to descend around you, choking you, making every inch of you hurt due to the fire mixing with the fumes. The pain is so great that even the old woman starts to get disturbed by your screaming. With a give, your body collapses, having reverted back to its original human state. The trees no longer bind you, but you're not in good shape either.

Disrupt attempt to ebict me from this realm. Sprinkle salt in Xan's eyes.

Xantalos' ( Copyright pending ) banishment has already failed. Using your salthammer, [2+1] + [4+1] you attempt to blind the Eldritch Beast with salt in its eyes, but a vortex into space opens up just next to its faceass, sucking the salt away. You gotta get closer.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2017, 04:40:07 am »

Heal myself and my cult.
If the healing is successful, go and hypnotize everyone in Somalia, ending the reign of the anarchy.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2017, 05:06:37 am »

Charge at the secretary and bite her head off.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 12, 2017, 05:36:46 am »

Gather myself up from all realities I'm dispersed onto.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2017, 06:23:20 am »

"YOU YOUNG'NS ARE REALLY DETERMINED BY THIS, HUH? IT'S RATHER FUNNY THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS A BATTLE. ANYHOW, TA TA, HAVE FUN IN A DIMENSIONAL COLLAPSE."

Travel out of the current dimension in my fortress (sans all other players, of course) and destroy the dimension as I exit. Then go destroy all those copyright firms holding my moniker (it'd be silly for this to be my actual name) to get rid of that inconvenience.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2017, 06:24:15 am »

Teleport both of us to Iceland, then return to Russia.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2017, 06:29:45 am »

Copyright Xantalos's realm and take control of it, bending it to my will and shutting off the god blender
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2017, 06:31:00 am »

STRUGGLE TO REMEMBER WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING OH YEAH, TRY ONCE MORE TO SUMMON THOSE HELPFUL PARAMEDICS FROM EARLIER IN THE GAME.
IF SUCCESSFUL, POINT THEM IN THE DIRECTION OF THE CARNAGE OUTSIDE BEFORE HEADING TO THE COUNTER TO REQUEST ANOTHER IRISH COFFEE; IF UNSUCCESSFUL JUST SHRUG AND GO ORDER ANOTHER COFFEE ANYWAY
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2017, 10:15:48 am »

Maybe this will go through? Complete my mental shield.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29