Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 77447 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #300 on: July 20, 2017, 11:21:12 am »

kill the health inspector of doom
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 20, 2017, 01:07:07 pm »

Turn up the gain on the antimagic shield to "vaporizes magical flesh". Hold the shield over my head to undo the receptionist's corpse.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2017, 01:23:42 pm »

Using my divine magic, make it so that I have ALL DLCs files for HL3, and they were also 100% legit and free! If I fail, try to at least get Main Story Ending DLC.
If I get at least Main Story Ending DLC, play the game for the whole day. If not, go and try to summon three Crystals of Mind-Control under the palace. Again.
Summon an extremely intelligent* and loyal Legendary Deathclaw called Courier, who'll be my main advisor.

*He'll also be able to speak English and Somali.

[5]
[4]
[2]

You manage to acquire the full game pass from future Eternal overlord Gaben, and the rest of the day is spent progressing the story. Damn it feels good to be Freeman again. You've nearly finished the game, and overall it's a solid 8.8/10.

You try and summon a deathclaw, but you're tuckered out from your multiple hour gaming session, and fail.

Now, tour the world and see if anyone is still doing without neccesities

[4] Taking a quick jaunt using your Anarchocommunist jetpack, you tour the world to see if disparity still exists. As far as you can tell, just about every community is doing well. Troublemakers are prevented from taking advantage of the limitless resources, and former aristocrats who were used to being on top have been deposed with only a few cases of terrible bloodshed.

Still, everyone's just at the basic level of sustainable, post-scarcity  infrastructure, and nobody actually has any idea how to fix the machines if they break.

throw the receptionist body into the hole.

[1] You attempt to throw the Receptionist's body into Egan's hole, but you misjudge the torque needed to throw that much weight, and end up falling into the hole yourself!

Crap. You're stuck at close quarters with a guy who gets an automatic +1 against any magic attacks.

(OCC : Hopefully this will work)
Fix their Revisionist ways

Who's they? Your hippy troops? Or just the capitalistic regime in general?

[6] Enraged by the Revisionism, you gain the ability to Magically Communise anything. That way, now you can REVERSE revise Capitalistic propaganda. Turn the will of the people against them and whatnot.

"I accept on the condition that you completely leave me and anything under my protection alone."

"Done. I look forward to seeing your work."

In a puff of smoke, Baba Yaga, her house, and the entire surrounding forest disappears, and nothing is left but you and the Soul of Russia.

Banish Coffee Puppy to another dimension. Maybe a normal mascot would be a better idea.

[2] You attempt to banish Coffee Puppy with a wave of your arm, but one of your customers tackles you before you can! Apparently the mind controlled mob have progressed to attacking you. You're currently wrestling with one of them, and more are incoming.

Hm...crap. Summon a very powerful bolt of lightning to dispose of that thing. Again.

If it dies, curse this blasted cliché writer with a bad case of incurable iambic pentameter. For the next two turns.

[1] ( bwahahaha )

You attempt to redo the start of the second movie and lightning bolt the Balrog.

...Wait, did that just make its flames reignite even more? Fuck. Now it's stronger for the next two turns. It quickly climbs up the tower, pissed off at fighting what appears to be another Istari, and roars at you.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2017, 01:25:08 pm »

Kill the fucking Health Inspector of Doom already by giving him obbesity,diabitis and everything that would be ironic to his death
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2017, 01:28:57 pm »

Enough. Counteract Coffee Puppy of Doom's mind control, zap him into another dimension.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2017, 01:29:26 pm »

Return To Russia and give it its soul back.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2017, 01:31:15 pm »

Heh heh heh. Good, now for the coup-de-gras. Grapple the dragonling and handcuff it.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 20, 2017, 02:15:30 pm »

Screw fair fighting. Also, I'm not an Istari, and it's time to prove it.

Summon a VERY large amount of water, so that it falls on his head. And a flashlight.

Every one knows that Balrogs are flame, CLOAKED in darkness (Canonically, anyway. PJ wanted the things to be a bit more...visible in the darkness of Moria, I assume). Therefore, shine a light and dump a lot of water on them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 02:24:18 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 20, 2017, 02:23:33 pm »

cast a repulsion spell to the hole floor that will send the two of us at high speeds towards the roof.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 20, 2017, 05:13:54 pm »

Start an education program
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 20, 2017, 07:28:02 pm »

"I WILL BETTER THE LIVES AND INCREASE THE POWER OF KOALAS EVERYWHERE"

BEFRIEND THESE GIANT FURBALLS BY MAGICALLY CURING THE CHLAMYDIA THAT IS NO DOUBT RUNNING RAMPANT AMONGST THEM
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 21, 2017, 03:35:19 am »

Kill the fucking Health Inspector of Doom already by giving him obbesity,diabitis and everything that would be ironic to his death

[4] Conjuring up a swarm of various health issues, you successfully curse the Health Inspector, who turns his regulatory eye towards you.

"FOOL!"

[3-1] He attempts to stab you with his Pen of Enforcement, but the severity of chronic health issues he's just gotten slows him down, and you dodge easily.

Enough. Counteract Coffee Puppy of Doom's mind control, zap him into another dimension.

[1]
[3]

You decide to end this fucking stupidity by directly severing Coffee Puppy's psychic signal, but the mass of human bodies piling onto you completely throws you off. It's getting harder to struggle against them, even though your customers aren't really trying to hurt you so much as semi-aggressively mash their bodies into you.

Teleporting him to another dimension may work. ZAP! Damn it, somebody stepped onto your hand, and missed. It's getting rather hard to breathe in this human mosh pit.

Return To Russia and give it its soul back.

You've been inside Russia this whole time, just in a place removed from the normal limits of sanity. Heading back to the "real" world, you bury the Soul of Russia into the ground, restoring it to the country. Quite a lot of trouble gone for something you stole, only for this nice change of heart.

[2] It doesn't really do much to abate the supernatural fuckery going on throughout Russia, but it's the thought that counts.

Heh heh heh. Good, now for the coup-de-gras. Grapple the dragonling and handcuff it.

cast a repulsion spell to the hole floor that will send the two of us at high speeds towards the roof.

[6] vs [3]

Egan quickly dashes forward, restraining ziizo and quickly slapping a pair of cuffs, which immediately sprout further manacles to accomodate all of ziizo's unusual limbs! Ziizo still fires off his spell, and the two of them crash towards the roof at high speed, still grappling with each other. Egan gets the better of it, slamming ziizo into the roof first, as they both float.

Screw fair fighting. Also, I'm not an Istari, and it's time to prove it.

Summon a VERY large amount of water, so that it falls on his head. And a flashlight.

Every one knows that Balrogs are flame, CLOAKED in darkness (Canonically, anyway. PJ wanted the things to be a bit more...visible in the darkness of Moria, I assume). Therefore, shine a light and dump a lot of water on them.

Both me and the Balrog are displeased at the lack of bolding in your action.

[5][5] vs [2+1]

Water and light. Logical weaknesses aren't they? You open two portals above the Balrog, one thats connected to a nearby ocean, the other connected to a faraway star. Luminosity and wetness descend upon the Balrog, and he's washed down the tower once again, his flames drenched, his darkness broken away.

He's basically unconscious. You've just successfully knocked out Durin's Bane, well done.

Start an education program

[5] ( how the fuck are you this lucky )

Creating a series of magical teacher fairies, you sent thousands upon thousands of them to communities all over the world, creating a magical institution for general education unto yourself. The fairies are supernaturally charismatic and skilled at conveying ideas, and will be listened to greatly. What do you teach the people?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 21, 2017, 03:55:58 am »

Complete Half-Life 3's Main story, then go and create 3 Crystals of Mind-Control deep under the palace.
Check out SNA&MC's progress on firearms designing and production. If they still haven't designed/produced any firearms, use my divine intellect and conjure blueprints for assault rifle, SMG, pistol, sniper rifle, shotguns, and the other types of firearms, then order them to make these weapons.
Create Somalian Espionage Agency and a military ground vehicles manufacturer, which be known as National Tank & Ground Vehicles Manufacturing Bureau, then give the Manufacturing Bureau the knowledge of how to build mini-mechas.

((GM, why did you ignore my +1 bonus to every roll when I'm in Somali bonus in that previous turn?))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2017, 04:05:58 am »

Oh shit, whoops. I'll remember that for this one. You wouldn't have succeeded on the last roll anyway, and the first two would have been much the same.

If you guys have any bonuses/penalties to your rolls, please remind me at every opportunity.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 21, 2017, 04:57:53 am »

"I WILL BETTER THE LIVES AND INCREASE THE POWER OF KOALAS EVERYWHERE"

BEFRIEND THESE GIANT FURBALLS BY MAGICALLY CURING THE CHLAMYDIA THAT IS NO DOUBT RUNNING RAMPANT AMONGST THEM
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29