Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 100

Author Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 179742 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: What are you currently playing?
« Reply #525 on: August 07, 2019, 09:01:39 am »

On a Total War kick as of late: rotating between Rome 2, Atilla, Three Kingdoms, Warhammer 2
The turn times, oh they can be absolutely dreadful
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 07, 2019, 01:08:43 pm »

I want warhammer 2 ;-;

I only have 1 ;-;
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 07, 2019, 02:23:04 pm »

I have two items left on the challenge mode list in Binding of Isaac.

Those items are SPEED! and Ultra Hard.

[weeping continues]

catacombs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 09, 2019, 03:34:29 pm »

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 10:45:23 am by catacombs »

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 09, 2019, 03:50:22 pm »

On my Fallout 4 survival character, I finally got the vertibird grenades. I expect things to go a lot smoother as I can consolidate all my non-settlement resources (ammo, food, water, power armor) into a convenient location without having to manually slog back and forth.

I wish more games limited fast travel to a late or mid game upgrade like this, instead of having it just be disabled or enabled.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 09, 2019, 05:09:22 pm »

I discovered Starsector and spent most of yesterday evening playing that. Pretty fun.

I want to get into Starsector...but I'm currently in the middle of an Elona game, so that's taking up all my sandbox gaming time atm. I had wanted to start Kenshi next, and then get back to X4 after that...so Starsector may have to wait a while.

catacombs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 10, 2019, 08:23:15 am »

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 10:45:31 am by catacombs »

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 10, 2019, 11:02:06 am »

that's a lineup of fantastic sandbox games, which has inspired me to do the same. i have an older install of elona+ (or whatever it is with the English translations), i modded up kenshi and starsector. i have x4 installed now and dl'ed some mods for it. im also gonna tack on fallout 4 again, because i love setting up my own bases and having a faction of npcs of my own to go with it: more games like this are needed.

edit; i also remembered my mount and blade warband with viking conquest and freeman:guerrilla warfare. i shall return from my gaming seclusion in 5 years when bannerlord finally comes out.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 12:11:18 pm by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 11, 2019, 02:34:32 am »

After a long delay, Anthem finally got it's big update today! I can't wait to get back to flying around like an ironman~

Quick followup, I'm loving the new Cataclysm! It's a timed game mode with the goal of scoring as many points as possible by completing events, killing stuff, and finding secrets. It's great teaming up with a knowledgeable group, planning out routes, then splitting up and frantically racing to collect as many points as possible while still leaving just enough time to rush for the boss and burn her down before the clock runs out. I just can't stop playing~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 11, 2019, 05:39:59 am »

I am revisiting BoTW, in a hardcore "No deaths allowed" run.  Ive had to restart about 6 times, but am doing much better this run.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 11, 2019, 11:51:15 am »

X-Piratez.

I just brought back an academy esper and some students. Sadly, I shot out the engine in their ship. Now my new friends can help me find the lab of the lady who captured us, and whatever other fun techs they've got. Truly, hostages friends are the greatest treasure.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 11, 2019, 12:56:31 pm »

I am revisiting BoTW, in a hardcore "No deaths allowed" run.  Ive had to restart about 6 times, but am doing much better this run.

Considering how easily things can one-shot you in that game, especially in the first 20 hours, that sounds pretty miserable.  Good luck to you.  I'm sure it can be done, and being careful and avoiding fights will help a lot, but you can still accidentally spook a goat and get headbutted down a mountain.

I'd definitely rush Mipha's Grace for that.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 11, 2019, 03:35:00 pm »

Well, my FO4 survival playthrough is over.

The part where you use the Memory Den to go in Kellogg's memories bugged out. The script won't advance and I'm stuck. So I exited the game to look for cheat mods... And, this being Survival, overwrote my one save slot. Being on Xbox, I had no means to back up my save nor can I use the console. All the cheat mods I found are implemented as pip-boy holotapes, which of course you can't access in the memory. So unless I find a different cheat mod or some sequence of events forces the script to advance, I'm stuck forever.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Trolldefender99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 11, 2019, 05:24:42 pm »

Imperator Rome. Have owned it about a week now and already at 130 hours played (I'm really into it, its awesome to me. Even though it has bad reviews I've enjoyed it as much as I do EU4 and I actually enjoying it more right now). Its my most played game in the past 3 months.

Black Desert Online. But really casually, don't play too much but I do play it like once every 1-2 weeks. Its the only MMO I like cause I can play it as a singleplayer game.

Starcraft 2 arcade mode mostly against the AI or each other cause people piss us off. But only when my friend wants to play

heroes of the storm with me and my friend only against AI, cause playing against people makes us too mad like it does in SC2 lol

War Thunder on my own, just started and its pretty good. Honestly I only like it cause I'm actually good at it and I'm not very good with most games :P Maybe the people who play it just are really shit at playing it, but whatever I get so many kills and do so good against the other players and that is literally the only reason I play lol.

Daggerfall Unity, my 2nd most played game in the past 3 months (even though I only started a few days ago I've played sooooo much of it. But I dunno exact amount of hours). Its amazing even though daggerfall is older, but unity makes it really playable. Probably tied with morrowind for my favorite elder scrolls.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition (but I have java edition too), my 3rd most played game (but really close to daggerfall) in past 3 months. I play it with my friend so it doesnt get too much play time as it would otherwise. But we both still play when we get a chance. But not much to say about minecraft that no one already knows. More played (currently) than fortnite lol

And that is it that I've played past 3 months that I still currently play.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 12, 2019, 02:06:26 am »

Considering how easily things can one-shot you in that game, especially in the first 20 hours, that sounds pretty miserable.  Good luck to you.  I'm sure it can be done, and being careful and avoiding fights will help a lot, but you can still accidentally spook a goat and get headbutted down a mountain.

I'd definitely rush Mipha's Grace for that.

Not exactly;  You can cheese it after lots of grass-cut grinding to get some fairies, then rush to a great fairy fountain with 100R. Those are reliable spawn points for fairies.

So far, the plan has been to rush the above, and then stock up on hearty durians and iron mushrooms. (I have actually gone bombing crazy on forests, just to force bloodmoons, so that durians respawn on the trees.) I still only have 4 native heart containers, but 5 hearty durians gives you +20 temp hearts, and those persist after snacking on a 5-ironshroom mushy skewer.  Those are holding me while I rush the other fairy fountains.

(I am still dreading having to face off with lynels to fully upgrade all my armor sets though.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:10:38 am by wierd »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 100