Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78164 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2018, 11:09:10 am »

((I'm so sorry for the delay! Things came up. I'll update this either tonight or tomorrow, but it'll have to be after I update Abyss of Traditions.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2018, 10:26:26 am »

((Okay...I genuinely want to update, but I need to know everyone still wants to play.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2018, 11:36:03 am »

((I'm still patiently waiting to get into round 2, so I'm just gonna sit here and wait to be PMed about me entering WW:VM Round 2.))
it's over

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2018, 12:15:27 pm »

((Me too...))

Hotfire90

« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2018, 01:12:39 pm »

((I'm just patiently waiting for the next turn.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2018, 03:19:45 pm »

((Still do. Just been waiting for a bit.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2018, 03:30:38 pm »

((+1 for playing))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2018, 07:02:32 pm »

((Stop playing? When I'm so close!? You gotta be kidding me!))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2018, 03:56:45 am »

((I'm still interested in playing round 2.))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2018, 04:35:10 am »

((Will never not be interested in playing these games.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 13, 2018, 12:06:36 pm »

The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part XVIII: Stand Proud
Seattle, Washington
Late Evening, Clear Skies, 8/23/2020

Chaos permits across the TARDIS. The blood of a Time Lord stains the white console room, splattering crimson against the canvas, as the officer who shot The Doctor himself is held down. In the midst of this madness, though, Frances quickly comes up with a plan to sort these things out in an advantageous way. Lorillard pulls out his pistol and Frances does the same to her rifle, and the two of them fling the doors of the TARDIS open. [5 v 3] [1 v 1] Frances fires her Lee-Enfield into the car, striking into Brewer's elbow and not doing much more than spill blood all over the Smart Car. Lorillard, meanwhile, fires his M1911, but whether out of pain or intentionally throwing off aim, Cobra drops to a knee, causing the round to sail over his head. Secretly, unbeknownst to anyone but the Time Lords in the room, King Crimson grabs the sidearm of the Rogue Cop, another M1911, and racks the chamber back. The bullet is quickly caught by the swift fingers of the Stand, who simply throws the whole cartridge at the car. [2+2 v 9] Even with King Crimson's strength, the cartidge's off-balance simply lodges the round into the metal of the car, just above the window.

As the Fifth Doctor clutches his wound as best as he can, doing not much more than pouring his blood over his hand, he turns to the cops, confused and shocked. With gutted, stilted breath, he asks "W-Why did you shoot me? Don't you u-understand why you're here? Mycroft is b-behind the attack on...the campus, and back then w-without my help surely some of you would've been i-injured or killed during our encounter with the mercenaries, d-don't you understand that whatever money he is promising you, is bound to be a mere fraction of his real wealth, he's so close and we're so close to capturing him, once we do, don't you understand that you can confiscate all of his money? There's something far more sinister at work here, and I'm the only one who can stop it." [Convincing: 7] While the Rogue Cop doesn't see much change, the rest of them seem to agree as they full-on cuff the mad man before slamming his head into the floor of the console room, [7 v 1] knocking him out cold. Even with this loyalty in place, though, they agree to give over their communications equipment to Romana II to be confiscated. The Fifth Doctor heads to the back, to Regenerate, as the Fourth Doctor pops out of the TARDIS and tries to wave over the military. "LISTEN! MYCROFT IS A DANGER UNTO US ALL!" he calls out "YOU WANT HIM GONE, NOT US!" [Convincing: 1] The response of the soldiers is to stop and stare at the blithering Wiki-Warrior before a squad of five opens fire on him. [2 v 5] [1 v 8] [1 v 3] [10 v 1] [4 v 5] Four of them miss their shots, sending him comedically scrambling around. When they're done, he breathes a sigh of relief. "Phew...you almost shot m-" and then his brains empty out the back of his head as the fifth soldier caps him with his sidearm. Luckily, thanks to the Regenerative energies, he heals from this, but is caught Regenerating. After this happens, all the crew of the Doctor begins stacking up by the door, ready to pounce upon the group.

In the midst of even more chaos, Jesus Christ, it's chaotic, Mycroft finally is pushed over the edge. Leaning over Brewer, he holds his camera out over the open door. [3+2 v 1] He captures the entire Doctor Party in one shot, freezing them, before turning to the back window for the military. [3+2 v 2] He is unable to attain this feat, but the squad who shot the Doctor dead are frozen, at least. Upon this, he looks down to the Stand Arrow in his lap. "Now then... it has come to this, eh? BREWER! COBRA! IF I SHOULD FALL, DO NOT LET THE BEETLE ARROW FALL INTO ENEMY HANDS!" he shouts out, before gulping and setting his camera down. "... well, here goes nothing." and with that, he stabs himself with the Arrow. He feels a purple light overwhelm him before a new sense of power envelops his body. He feels a small hole appear in his forehead, along with a key suddenly sticking out of his mouth. He knows, intuitively, that he can bring other people to a room of his subconscious by sticking the key in the hole. Taking the key out and setting in on the dashboard, he names this Stand "Mr. President." Cobra comes by to see just what happened, only for him to suddenly get stabbed with the Arrow. The purple light washes over him, and once it does, sand suddenly erupts by Mycroft's feet as his own Stand awakens. It's a...dog-motorcycle. As the Stand moves, the sand moves with it, and Cobra shivers before stating the Stand's name: The Fool.

Brewer looks at all this with confusion in it's purest form, before holding his arm out to be stabbed as well. Once he is, the Light comes over him. A small Larvae creature is in his lap now, appearing as a cross between mechanism and insect. It places the onomatopoeia of wind blowing on the car door, "Woosh", and when Brewer touches it, he suddenly hears gushing wind come from it. While not suited for combat yet, Brewer can tell that it evolves over time, and thus is compelled to the name "Echoes ACT 1" It's cool and all, but there be people to shoot. He leans his Super 90 out of the window and fires it into the person first in line out of the TARDIS: Lorillard. [1 v Auto...Huh. I can't actually have a 1 succeed, this has never happened before] Somehow, despite being frozen, the pellets still miss Lorillard.

The Fifth Doctor finally Regenerates. His brown hair is replaced by blonde curls, and his personality shifts. Darker and more willing to hurt and kill, but still genuinely empathetic, The Sixth Doctor stands in the TARDIS.

[9 v 4-2 (Powerful Injury)] The Army General they had spoken to earlier, General Capson, stands over the Fourth Doctor and simply double-taps him. The gold energy fades as the Fourth Doctor of another timeline dies for real. But, syntax being what it is, this counts. [3+3 (Powerful Weapon) v 1] Suddenly, the sound of a raygun blasts over as Capson suddenly turns X-Ray for a split second before collapsing with severe burns. Out of a nearby building amongst screaming Civilians, the Doctor's worst enemy appears in a trio. And they only have one word to say: "EX-TER-MIN-ATE!"

BSN: Thank you all. Seriously. This has hammered home the point that, on a forum, you can come back to something after a while and still find someone willing to play.

Now...give it up for the Daleks! What a whammy.

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 13, 2018, 12:52:34 pm »

PTW and I want in on the nextround.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Hotfire90

« Reply #267 on: December 13, 2018, 01:09:53 pm »

((I planned that the Doctor would stay inside the TARDIS and use the newly confiscated equipment to communicate with the military, but oh well, at least I get a good excuse to further mess with time.
Also am I currently frozen or can I act?))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:12:58 pm by Hotfire90 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 13, 2018, 01:51:46 pm »

((I planned that the Doctor would stay inside the TARDIS and use the newly confiscated equipment to communicate with the military, but oh well, at least I get a good excuse to further mess with time.

The Doctor is not frozen. Mycroft's photo only reached the rest of your party, as well as Failbird.

PTW and I want in on the nextround.

Waitlisted! You may have to be in the Third match, though, given the size of the waitlist. Just fair warning.

Hotfire90

« Reply #269 on: December 13, 2018, 02:38:44 pm »

The Doctor is not frozen. Mycroft's photo only reached the rest of your party, as well as Failbird.
((Great, now to go back in time and recruit myself again.))

"I'm sorry my friend, your death shall not be in vain.
Ah, I can hear the Daleks, they've come to exterminate us all. We can't fight against them, not now, not at this time."

It's time to go back in time, travel back in time once more, this time back to the college just after we've established a temporary truce with the military.
Also sonic screwdriver Mycroft's camera if I can get away with it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:45:11 am by Hotfire90 »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 63