Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91046 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2018, 05:07:46 pm »

*Grabs Enemy Post by his neck with fins in anger* "WHAT HOUSE? WHICH HOUSE? TELL ME... TELL ME THE PRECISE ADDRESS, YOU DIMWIT!"

"Why...didn't...you...say so?"

Take CABL to the witch house, as requested. Once there, play a Halloween song for them.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2018, 07:05:31 pm »

Keep killing the demon army!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2018, 09:26:03 pm »

Living blob of goo = Live sacrifice
[B TRY AGAIN FOR FLAMING ELDRICH EYEBALL[/B]
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2018, 01:16:12 am »

*Releases Enemy Post* *mood swing* "Let's go, then."

Go the witch house, then play drums.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2018, 04:56:12 am »

KEEP COORDINATING CIVILIAN RESCUE EFFORTS. ELECT SOME OTHERS IN GROUP TO ACT AS LIEUTENANTS+HELP DIRECT EVERYONE
TRY TO LINK UP WITH ARMY AND OTHER FORCES OF GOOD, WHILST ALSO STAB ANY BADDIES I COME ACROSS OF COURSE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2018, 11:51:16 am »

The people of the town are still panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in there homes.
The tank has been destroyed, and a platoon has been turned into demons.
The soldiers have called for some air support.
Its November 1 12:10A.m.

cast a healing spell on myself, collect some more candy from the slain nightmares, and resume confrontation with the outsider!
(Casting healing spell on self = 4) You use your magical abilities to heal yourself, you are now in perfect health.
(Collecting candy = 2) Tuns out the nightmares didn't carry any candy on their persons.
(Kill Outsider = 2) You search the area and the corpses and Outsider is no where to be found.

kill the god of halloween shadow of colossus style.

Spider pumpkin army will aid the human army and attack the demons

(Killing the God of Halloween = 1) As you're looking for a way to kill the God of Halloween he begins to shake and you get sent flying off, you use your webs to keep from being killed but you still get injured on the way down.
(Spider pumpkins helping the army = 4) Your spiders help the army kill lots of demons, for some reason the army doesn't care about giant spiders.

"Screw it, I'm going to just wait this out. This is inhospitable."

Convert most of my biomass into spores which will float away and plant themselves all around the town. These will then remain inert for 42 winters, and reactivate in the spring time, absorbing the nearest biomass to grow into a new me.

The rest of me will become a stupid parasite beast which burrows into angry's body, finds it's way to its heart, and explodes violently.

(Converting body in to spores = 1) You try to convert some of your body to spores, but some parts of you turn to dust instead.
(Becoming a stupid parasite = 3) You're to smart to become stupid, but you can't become a parasite for some reason.
(Burrowing in to ANGRY'S body = 2) Somehow he's gotten really far away from where you're at, and it'll take a long time to get to him.

Halloween can't end yet!

Use my ton of candy to turn back Time 6 hours, then make the Town a Candyland.
(Turning back time = 3) You channel the power you gained form the ton of candy into a spell to go back in time... and you only go back three minutes, apparently one ton worth of candy magic isn't really powerful enough to use to go back in time.

SHAKE THE VERMIN OFF SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS STYLE!!! THEN DESTROY THE ARMY!!!
(Shaking off the vermin = 5) You shake yourself all over in order to get rid of that pesky spider.
(Destroying army stuff = 5) You look over all the different groups of military things, you look at the infantry and see them as not threat, you look at the armored vehicles and don't really see a threat, then you turn to the tank the only thing here that could have a chance to do any damage to you, so you walk over to it and grab it, and you can see that its trying to shoot at you even as you pick it up (Tanks final shot = 3) and the shot goes wide and barely grazes you, so you crush the tank in response to its action and drop the remains.

Carve a ritual circle in the path of the army while invisible.  Use it to turn the army into more demons.
(Carving a ritual circle in path while invisible = 5) You leave your demon host behind for a second while you go out in ghost form to carve a ritual circle in the street, and as soon as you finish you return to possess the demon again.
(Making army people in to demons = 4) Luckily a platoon of soldiers walk right in to your ritual circle, and the whole platoon turns into demons.

*Grabs Enemy Post by his neck with fins in anger* "WHAT HOUSE? WHICH HOUSE? TELL ME... TELL ME THE PRECISE ADDRESS, YOU DIMWIT!"

"Why...didn't...you...say so?"

Take CABL to the witch house, as requested. Once there, play a Halloween song for them.
(Taking CABL to witch house = 5) You follow the directions to the letter and arrive at the house, and luckily for you the house is still there and the people are still there as well.
(Playing Halloween song = 4) You and CABL begin to play a super spooky Halloween song for the people at the house.

Keep killing the demon army!
(6) You and your crew go and kill even more demons, but a demon gets on your landship and kills one of your crew and scratches you before your crew manages to kill it.

Living blob of goo = Live sacrifice
[B TRY AGAIN FOR FLAMING ELDRICH EYEBALL[/B]
(5) You draw a ritual circle with the blood that's around you, then you sacrifice the living blob in order to summon a flaming eldrich eyeball, and you also successfully bind it to your will as well.

*Releases Enemy Post* *mood swing* "Let's go, then."

Go the witch house, then play drums.
(3+1 For being a death metal dolphin) You and Enemy Post play some super spooky music at the which house.

KEEP COORDINATING CIVILIAN RESCUE EFFORTS. ELECT SOME OTHERS IN GROUP TO ACT AS LIEUTENANTS+HELP DIRECT EVERYONE
TRY TO LINK UP WITH ARMY AND OTHER FORCES OF GOOD, WHILST ALSO STAB ANY BADDIES I COME ACROSS OF COURSE

(Gathering more people = 2) You and your group look and look, but no new people are to be found.
(Electing lieutenants = 4) You find and elect a few people to act as lieutenants, you feel like you picked the best candidates for the job.
(Trying to contact the army = 1) You manage to get in contact with a platoon of soldiers, through the phone, after talking with them for a bit they suddenly start screaming and making demon sounds, guess there dead now.
(Looking out for threats = 6) Suddenly get attacked by a group of demons and they kill several civilians, (Killing the threats = 4) but you and your followers manage to kill all the attackers.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Outsider leader of the nightmares
Summon more nightmares, and kill any attackers.
(Summoning more nightmares = 2) You fail to summon any more nightmares, maybe they don't want you as a leader anymore or something.
(Getting attacked = 5) No one attacks you as you're currently hiding in some rubble.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Gather all the werewolves in the big motel room and go to sleep.
(You going to sleep = 2) You can't sleep for some reason, maybe its because you abandoned your town and left everyone in it to die, or its because the couch is really lumpy.
(Werewolf friends going to sleep = 4) The werewolf friends successfully go to sleep for the night.

Quote from: army of demons
Kill as many military personnel as possible.
(Killing military = 4) They successfully kill several military men from some of the random platoons around.
(Killing civilians= 5) They runaround and kill lots of random civilians that are still hanging around for some reason.
(Killing military = 1) They get plowed down by the gunfire from one of the armored vehicles.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 1
Kill some demons.
(4) Demons try to attack them but they kill them with only a few losses.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 2
Kill demons.
(5) They kill all the demons that attack them without any losses, they also see the tank get destroyed and they decide to call in some air support.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 3
Evacuate civilians.
(2) They can't find any civilians to save.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 4
Evacuate the civilians.
(2) They get lost in the town and also can't find anyone that needs evacuating.

Quote from: Demon Infantry Platoon
Kill civilians.
(6) They decide to kill some of their former comrades instead and suffer heavy losses.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 1
Kill the demons.
(2) They get lost looking for demons to kill and find nothing.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 2
Go to an area where there's fighting.
(2) For some reason they can't find the fighting.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 3
Kill more demons.
(3) They only find one demon to kill.

Quote from: group of priests
Close the gates of hell and the portal to the SPOOKY REALM.
(Closing gates of hell = 6) They manage to close the gates of hell, but get seen during the process and several priests get killed.
(Closing portal to the SPOOKY REALM = 6) The remaining priests run to close the portal to the SPOOKY REALM before anything can come out, and they manage to close it just in time for them all to get killed off in the end but at least they completed their mission.

Quote from: group of unaligned demons
Go kill army people.
(5) They successfully kill of more of the soldiers.

Quote from: State police SWAT unit 1
Keep defending the position.
(3) One demon is killed and lose more men to the demons.

Quote from: News crew
Keep filming and try to wake the reporter up, and have some one stand in for him.
(Waking the reporter up = 2) The reporter is out cold and no attempts to wake him work.
(Filming = 2) The camera was pointing at the ground the whole time.
(Reporting = 5) The guy they got to replace the reporter is really good at reporting stuff, would be better if you could see whats happening but that's not his fault.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Move to a new area and start evacuating it.
(Moving to a new area = 5) They move to a new area that hopefully has people to save.
(Evacuating people = 3) There aren't really any people to save here.

Turns until air support arrives: 3

Percent demon army left: 82%

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 3,747
Total people fled the town: 5,266
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2018, 12:27:06 pm »

Turn the Town into a Candyland.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2018, 01:14:58 pm »

absorb the pumpkin spider army to become THE ULTIMATE PUMPKIN-SPIDER and fight the god of Halloween.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 13, 2018, 01:18:43 pm »

Try to salvage the tank cannon and attach it to the landship.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2018, 01:47:37 pm »

TRANSFORM PART OF THE TOWN INTO AN ARENA AND HELP THE CHALLENGER FUSE WITH THE SPIDERS!!! THEN GROW AN ARMORED HARD CANDY EXOSKELETON TO PROTECT ME FROM ANY AIR SUPPORT ARTILLERY!

YOU IMPRESS ME WITH YOUR TENACITY, MORTAL!!! LET US DECIDE THE FATE OF THE WORLD IN A BATTLE BETWEEN TWO USERS OF THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT!!!!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2018, 04:37:39 pm »

You know, I think I’ll join.

Everyone remembers Angelo and Diablo, right?
Take over the army of demons
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2018, 09:21:54 pm »

UKULELE SOLO
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2018, 09:32:32 pm »

slay the outsider, slay the demons! slay the ghost possessing a demon! SLAY THE EVIL WITH THE POWER OF MY HOLY BLADE!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 14, 2018, 01:56:56 am »

DRUMS ACCOMPANYING UKULELE SOLO.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2018, 02:12:03 am »

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRFUCKIT ABSORB ALL AVAILABLE NEARBY BIOMASS AND REINFORCE THIS BODY INTO A WHIRLING BLENDER OF KILLINESS

AND IF I ROLL ONE MORE 2 OR 3 IMMEDIATELY KILL MYSELF
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47