Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90630 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2018, 08:19:42 pm »

BECOME KING OF THE DINO AGE!
"Yeah, Dino Kingdom~!"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2018, 08:36:15 am »

The people of the town are still panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in their homes.
CABL and Enemy post both go to hell for some reason.
TricMagic creates a Kingdom of dinosaurs and candy, and Doomblade187 becomes the king of the dino age.
It's raining.
Its November 1 12:50A.m.
Egan_BW didn't post today so random action.
Yoink also didn't post so random action.

Summon explosive pumpkins and shove them in the holes of ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES armor.
(Summoning explosive pumpkins = 5) Using your god powers you summon several explosive pumpkins.
(Shoving them in ANGRY's armor = 6) You can't really get close to him so you throw the pumpkins at him instead, but he blocks them and sends them back towards you, the ensuing explosion blows one of your legs off. Then suddenly a missile comes out of nowhere and strikes ANGRY in the chest and destroys most of his armor.

Suplex him into a building!
(3) Your try to Suplex him but you can't find any buildings. Then he throws several pumpkins at you but you smack them back towards him and they explode blowing off one of his legs, While your looking at your injured enemy a missile strikes you and destroys your armor.

"Enemy post, we're going out to the streets. I have a plan."

Drink my beer to get some courage, then ninja rush The Gates Of Hell, entering them.
You drink your beer and look around for the gates of hell (Do you find the gates of hell = 5) turns out the witch house has a Door to hell in the basement, you and Enemy Post walk into hell unhindered. Your both now in Hell.

Use all the candy and shoot the God of Halloween with the tank cannon!
(6) You shove all your candy into the cannon, but something goes wrong and it explodes destroying the cannon and damaging the landship, luckily you and your crew escape, guess you shouldn't have put all the candy in at once.

"Hey, want some candy everyone?"

Feed the Dino Magical Candy that I just happen to have, and let it be good for it.

Then Recruit all the Dinosaurs with my new Friends the Headless Horseman and That Spooky Demon and Mr. Triceratops to make a Kingdom of Dinosaurs and Candy!

(Feeding the dino candy = 6) You feed the Triceratops the magic candy, but something strange happens, it swells up all big and fat, maybe you put to much magic in the candy or something.
(Recruiting dinosaurs = 4) It didn't take much convincing to get a large group of dinosaurs to join your group.
(Making a kingdom of dinosaurs and candy = 5) You and all those around you create a kingdom.

Try again.
(6) You and your demons go, retrieve the tent and set it back up, but another gust of wind blows it down again.

He picked up Plan B2 - A large, spiked grate, and nailed it to the front of the float. No weapons? Ha. RAMMING SPEED BOYS!
Spikify the front of the float.
(5) You gather lots of pointy objects and cover the front of the float with spikyness.

finish slaying the demons, then wait patiently for one of the two giant monsters to die so I can begin fighting the victor.
(2) You look around and see that there aren't any demons around as you killed all of the ones near your current position, looks like you need to go somewhere else to find more demons to kill.

Follow CABL through the gates.
(4) You succeeded at following CABL through the door, now your both in hell.

BECOME KING OF THE DINO AGE!
(4) You proclaim your self King of the DINO AGE, no one questions you, they accept you as the king of the age.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Go kill ANGRY.
(3) You run towards ANGRY, but as you get near him a missile comes out of nowhere and blows up his armor showering you in armor pieces forcing you to retreat.

Quote from: Yoink
GO TRY TO USE THE HOLY VACUUM TO SUCK UP SOME HIGH RANKING DEMONS.
(5) You suck up several of what you think are high ranking demons with your holy vacuum.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Get away from the demons, then eat a dead demon to gain its strength.
(Getting away form the demons = 5) You and the remaining werewolf friends manage to get the hatchback to drive fast enough to escape the demons.
(Eating dead demon and getting strength = 2) You eat a dead demon and the only thing that you get from eating it is more fat, you're now an obese werewolf. 

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Continue to rescue and evacuate people.
(5) They find even more people to save and get out of town.

Quote from: army of demons
Kill as many people as possible.
(Killing people= 4) They kill several soldiers before getting driven back.
(Killing people= 5) They find and kill an unaware platoon of soldiers.
(Killing people= 4) They kill a small group of civilians.

Quote from: Rocket artillery vehicle
Blowup the pumpkin man.
(5) They land a direct hit on the creatures torso and destroy the armor!

Quote from: Mortar crew X3
Blowup the demons.
(Blow 'em up = 1) They somehow manage to blow themselves up, so much for all the training they received.
(Blow 'em up = 4) They kill a small group of demons.
(Blow 'em up = 5) They kill a large group of demons that were hiding in the hospital.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X5
Kill some demons.
(Kill demons = 3) They lose several soldiers to demons.
(Kill demons = 4) They kill a small group of demons.
(Kill demons = 5) They kill off a large group of demons without losing a single soldier.
(Evacuate civilians = 6) Several soldiers die before they manage to drive the demons back.
(Evacuate civilians = 1) They get killed while they were digging through some rubble, by some sneaky demons.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 2
Kill demons.
(2) They get lost trying to find some demons to kill.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 1
Kill the demons.
(2) They also get lost.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 3 - Disabled
Kill more demons.
(1) The demons overrun the soldiers and kill them all.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Search for any survivors.
(2) No civilians were found to save.

Percent demon army left: 39%

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 4,391
Total people fled the town: 5,946
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 21, 2018, 09:50:16 am »

That's it! Use god powers to get a +1 to my next action then develop regeneration powers! Then kill the spider!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2018, 09:52:20 am »

"Here's the plan: We'll go deeper into the Hell, then we'll kill The Dark Lord. Any objections?

...But before we start murdering demons, we need to learn one thing: In which circle of Hell are we currently in?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2018, 09:54:35 am »

consume candy use newly charged magic to cast vampiric draining in ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES harming him to heal my injures.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2018, 10:34:00 am »

Ram the God of Halloween with the landship.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2018, 11:15:32 am »

Rev float up to ramming speed, flatten as many demons as possible beneath it and my army of skeletons.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2018, 03:45:27 pm »

Well, first thing is to delegate.

Doomblade, let's combine our powers to make it so we can use two D6 instead of just one on actions affecting the Kingdom.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2018, 04:28:46 pm »

Try again and wind proof it

If I get another 6, I should get a bonus due to my demonic essence and the fact that all my guys are demons.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2018, 05:16:13 pm »

"Here's the plan: We'll go deeper into the Hell, then we'll kill The Dark Lord. Any objections?

...But before we start murdering demons, we need to learn one thing: In which circle of Hell are we currently in?

"Nope. Lead on, then."

Follow CABL while eating my candy.

Speaking with my mouth partially full of candy:"What have you got against this Dark Lord guy, tho?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2018, 06:05:09 pm »

find them, slay the remaining demons!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2018, 01:03:52 am »

"Nope. Lead on, then."

Follow CABL while eating my candy.

Speaking with my mouth partially full of candy:"What have you got against this Dark Lord guy, tho?"

"If we kill him, we'll destroy Hell and stop the demonic invasion. Also, what are you chewing at the moment?"

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2018, 02:39:44 am »

ATTEMPT TO RESCUE MORE SURVIVORS AND LINK THEM UP WITH HEROIC VOLUNTEERS.
DEMON ARMY GET THREE ACTION ROLLS PER TURN, WHY MY GROUP ONLY ONE? EXPAND AND ENLARGE RESCUE EFFORTS! ALSO TRY TO DEAL WITH ANY BADDIES I ENCOUNTER, SUCKING UP DEMONS/OTHER SUPERNATURAL JERKS WITH VACUUM OR JUST STABBING MORE MUNDANE TYPES OF JERK.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2018, 01:10:15 pm »

"If we kill him, we'll destroy Hell and stop the demonic invasion. Also, what are you chewing at the moment?"

"Candy. You want any?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 22, 2018, 02:05:16 pm »

"Candy. You want any?"

"Sure, why not?" *extends his fin*

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47