Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91033 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #240 on: November 22, 2018, 06:22:12 pm »

*Offers aforementioned candy.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2018, 10:27:45 am »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The people of the town are still panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in their homes.
Enemy post and CABL have found themselves in the Eleventh Circle of Hell.
It's raining.
Its November 1 1:00A.m.
Egan_BW didn't post for the second time so random action.
Doomblade187 didn't post today so random action.

That's it! Use god powers to get a +1 to my next action then develop regeneration powers! Then kill the spider!
(Getting +1 to next action = 5) Using your god powers you gain a +1 to your next action, which I'm assuming going to be used next turn.
(Getting regeneration powers = 3) You try to gain some regenerative abilities but only heal some small cuts on your legs.
(Kill spider = 4) You calmly walk over and kick the spider, and cause it to fall over. Suddenly you feel like some of your essence has been drained away, then a missile yet again comes out of nowhere and hits your left arm and blows part off, and then a boat somehow sails in and rams you knocking you down.

"Here's the plan: We'll go deeper into the Hell, then we'll kill The Dark Lord. Any objections?

...But before we start murdering demons, we need to learn one thing: In which circle of Hell are we currently in?
(What level of hell = 11) You appear to be on the lesser known Eleventh circle of hell, which seems to be the bureaucratic center, that runs hell and it looks like your next to the finance department.

consume candy use newly charged magic to cast vampiric draining in ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES harming him to heal my injures.
(5) Angry walks over and kicks you, when you recover you use your candy magic to drain some of ANGRY'S essence and use it to heal yourself some, but you don't regrow your missing leg. Then another missile comes out of nowhere and blows part off ANGRY'S left arm, and then suddenly a boat comes out of nowhere and knocks him to the ground.

Ram the God of Halloween with the landship.
(5) You see him get hit by a missile and part of his arm get blown off, seeing this as a good opportunity you sail the landship through a hole in the arena and ram into ANGRY'S leg knocking him to the ground, luckily you and your crew get out of the way before he falls.

Rev float up to ramming speed, flatten as many demons as possible beneath it and my army of skeletons.
(4) You start driving around at full speed plowing through a group of demons killing them.

Well, first thing is to delegate.

Doomblade, let's combine our powers to make it so we can use two D6 instead of just one on actions affecting the Kingdom.

(3) You try to get two dice used for your kingdom, but Doomblade187 does his own thing instead of helping.

Try again and wind proof it

If I get another 6, I should get a bonus due to my demonic essence and the fact that all my guys are demons.
(6-1 for demonness) You use your demon powers to make the wind go away and successfully set up the circus tent and make sure wind won't blow it away again.

"Here's the plan: We'll go deeper into the Hell, then we'll kill The Dark Lord. Any objections?

...But before we start murdering demons, we need to learn one thing: In which circle of Hell are we currently in?

"Nope. Lead on, then."

Follow CABL while eating my candy.

Speaking with my mouth partially full of candy:"What have you got against this Dark Lord guy, tho?"
(4) You give CABL some candy and follow him into the Eleventh Circle of Hell, which apparently is the bureaucratic center of hell, and your standing next to the finance department.

find them, slay the remaining demons!
(Finding demons = 5) After searching for a bit you find some demons.
(Killing demons = 6) And after killing several demons your forced to retreat after several injuries.

ATTEMPT TO RESCUE MORE SURVIVORS AND LINK THEM UP WITH HEROIC VOLUNTEERS.
DEMON ARMY GET THREE ACTION ROLLS PER TURN, WHY MY GROUP ONLY ONE? EXPAND AND ENLARGE RESCUE EFFORTS! ALSO TRY TO DEAL WITH ANY BADDIES I ENCOUNTER, SUCKING UP DEMONS/OTHER SUPERNATURAL JERKS WITH VACUUM OR JUST STABBING MORE MUNDANE TYPES OF JERK.

(Finding more survivors = 3) You find one guy, that was hiding in some rubble.
(Linking up with heroic volunteers = 2) You look all over but can't find your volunteers.
(Getting Yoink's groups more actions = 5) Even though you can't find your volunteers you still somehow get them two actions a turn.
(Finding demons = 6) You and that random guy get jumped by a group of demons, and they kill the random guy.
(Trapping them in vacuum = 5) At least you manage to avenge him by sucking up the whole group of demons that attacked you.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Do king of dino age stuff.
(3) Your not really sure what the king of the dino age should be doing so you sit on a rock that kind of looks like a throne for a bit.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Make armor from the bits of ANGRY'S broken armor, and kill ANGRY.
(Making armor = 6) You grab up the bits and make some armor, but its really encumbering.
(Killing ANGRY = 6) Your about to attack ANGRY, but a missile blows off his arm and you nearly get hit by it, good thing your armor deflected it.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Go kill some demons with werewolf friends.
(3) You and your friends only find one demon to kill.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Continue to rescue and evacuate people.
(Evacuating = 3) One more guy is saved and evacuated.
(Evacuating = 4) A small groups found and evacuated.

Quote from: army of demons
Kill as many people as possible.
(Killing people= 4) They attack a group of soldiers and kill some of them.
(Killing people= 3) They suffer loses trying to attack some soldiers.

Quote from: Rocket artillery vehicle
Blowup the pumpkin man.
(5) The missile flies true and blows off his left arm.

Quote from: Mortar crew X2
Blowup the demons.
(Blow 'em up = 1) Yet another mortar crew blows themselves up.
(Blow 'em up = 5) The last of the houses are blown up to kill more demons.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X4
Kill some demons.
(Kill demons = 1) They get over run by demons and killed.
(Kill demons = 3) They kill some demons but lose more people
(Kill demons = 4) They kill off more demons.
(Evacuate civilians = 5) They find a group of survivors and evacuate them.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 2
Kill demons.
(1) The demons overrun them and they die.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 1
Kill the demons.
(1) They lose a tire and get stuck.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Search for any survivors.
(3) They find a few more people to evacuate.

Percent demon army left:26%

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 4,478
Total people fled the town: 5,986
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2018, 10:59:56 am »

Gain a +1 to all actions! THEN BLOW THE FUCK UP DESTROYING LITERALLY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! USE ALL MY MAGIC TO ENHANCE MY CHANCES OF SUCCESS!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2018, 11:26:11 am »

explode into millions of normal sized pumpkin spiders and try to eat ANGRY.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2018, 02:01:17 pm »

Drive into suspicious arena place and RAM THE BIG ANGRY WORLD-ENDING GOD!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2018, 03:38:53 pm »

Sneak into a building/natural construction that resembles a bank or an office center.
Once we're inside, shut down any security systems and destroy the demons!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2018, 09:25:02 pm »

Sneak into CABL's building through a vent.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2018, 09:29:46 pm »

heal myself, then return to my holy duty of cleansing the demons from our world!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 24, 2018, 11:27:05 am »

Have me and my crew go kill some regular demons.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 24, 2018, 02:47:19 pm »

Take control of Doomblade's Away Die. Permanently.

Now, let's conquer the continent! For Land, Dinosaurs, and Candy for All! Magic Candy!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 25, 2018, 12:38:28 pm »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES'S turn is at the end the post, just to let people do some stuff before they potently die.
Be sure to look at the bottom of the post to see if you live or not.
It's raining.
Its November 1 1:10A.m.
Egan_BW didn't post for the third time so random action.
Doomblade187 didn't post for the second time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

explode into millions of normal sized pumpkin spiders and try to eat ANGRY.
(Becoming millions of normal spiders = 4) You use your magic to break your body down into millions of regular pumpkin spiders and begin to swarm over towards ANGRY'S body.
(Eating ANGRY = 3) Turns out millions of normal spiders can't really eat that much of a sixteen story giant. Then Egan_BW starts tearing into ANGRY'S back, then another missile hits ANGRY blowing off part of his leg.

Drive into suspicious arena place and RAM THE BIG ANGRY WORLD-ENDING GOD!
(2) You drive through a hole in the arena wall and ram the giants body with your float at full speed, and it does nothing to him, probably should try something bigger next time.

Sneak into a building/natural construction that resembles a bank or an office center.
Once we're inside, shut down any security systems and destroy the demons!

(Sneaking in to building = 2+2 For being a ninja) Using all your ninja training you infiltrate the financial department unnoticed.
(Shutting of security system = 6) After a bit of looking around you find the security room, and you've never seen a system like this one before so you have no idea how to shut it off, so you decide to grab the heaviest thing you can find, which happens to be a fire extinguisher, and bash the crap out of all the consoles to shut it off, this action sets off a lot of alarms.
(Killing demons = 4) And every demon that comes in the room to see whats happening is bashed to death with the fire extinguisher. Then a vent falls from the ceiling and Enemy post crawls out.

Sneak into CABL's building through a vent.
(6) As your crawling through the vent listening to the alarm and the sounds of fighting, the vent falls from the ceiling and as you crawl out you see CABL holding a bloody fire extinguisher near several dead demons.

heal myself, then return to my holy duty of cleansing the demons from our world!
(Healing self = 3+1 For healing spells) You use your healing spell and fix yourself right up.
(Killing demons = 5) You search for a few minutes for demons before you find a small group and slay them with your holy sword.

Have me and my crew go kill some regular demons.
(You killing demons = 1) Somehow the demons hurt you even though your a ghost, its a strange thing to have happen.
(The crew killing demons = 4) Your crew manages to kill the demons near you before they can hurt you even more.

Take control of Doomblade's Away Die. Permanently.

Now, let's conquer the continent! For Land, Dinosaurs, and Candy for All! Magic Candy!

(Stealing Doomblade's dice = 3) You try to take away doomblade's dice but he just won't let go of them.
(Conquering the continent = 5) Somehow you conquer the whole continent with your dinosaurs and friendship. Then doomblade tries to help and pisses some of the dinosaurs off and they break away from your group and declare war and you and your dinosaurs.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Set up the circus the rest of the way.
(1+2 For demon helpers) You and your demons don't really make any progress setting up the circus so your kind of at a stand still.

Quote from: Yoink
TRY TO REUNITE WITH VOLUNTEERS, AND SUCK UP ANY DEMONS I SEE ON THE WAY WITH THE VACUUM.
(Do you see any demons = 4) You don't see any demons on the way back towards your group.
(Reuniting with volunteers = 5) You reunite with your group of survivors and its a joyous occasion, then you set out to help them find whoevers still alive. Then suddenly a chunk of the group gets blown up by something that fell from the sky, it is terrifying.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Help found the kingdom of dinosaurs.
(6) After TricMagic successfully took over the continent you decided that it would be a good time to help and you just end up pissing of a large group of dinosaurs and they start a war against you,

Quote from: Egan_BW
Kill ANGRY.
(5) Seeing him laying on the ground is a perfect opportunity to start tearing into him, and you begin to tear into his exposed back creating a large hole. Then a missile hits his leg blowing part of it off.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Go kill some demons with werewolf friends.
(You killing demons = 2) The demons gang up on you and kick the shit out of you before the other werewolves can come to save you.
(Werewolf friends killing demons = 4) They kill the demons that were kicking Ama.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Continue to rescue and evacuate people.
(Evacuating = 1) A mortar falls from the sky blowing some of the group up.
(Evacuating = 4) They get a few more people out of the town.

Quote from: army of demons
Kill as many people as possible.
(Killing people= 5) They kill some more civilians.
(Killing people= 1) They get killed by some soldiers.

Quote from: Rocket artillery vehicle
Blowup the pumpkin man.
(4) The missile flies straight into its leg and blows part off.

Quote from: Mortar crew
Blowup the demons.
(6) They mistakenly blow up part of a large group of survivors.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X3
Kill some demons.
(Kill demons = 4) They kill off several demons that tried to attack them.
(Kill demons = 6) A small group of demons attack them causing several casualties.
(Evacuate civilians = 4) They manage to find even more people to save.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 1 - Disabled
Kill the demons.
(4) They kill off another group of demons.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Search for any survivors.
(6) They get attacked by some demons and lose some people before they can kill the demons.

ANGRY'S TURN:
Gain a +1 to all actions! THEN BLOW THE FUCK UP DESTROYING LITERALLY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! USE ALL MY MAGIC TO ENHANCE MY CHANCES OF SUCCESS!
(Gaining a +1 to all actions = 4) You ignore the spiders eating at your body, the monster tearing at your back, and missile blowing off part of your leg, instead you focus inward granting your self a +1 to your biggest action yet.
(BLOWING THE FUCK UP =  6+1+1+2=10 +1 From last turn, +1 From this turn, +2 For god magic) You begin focusing all your magic and +1's on one massive explosion emanating from within your body, and let it loose.

Town stats before the explosion:
Percent demon army left: 14%
Total killed: 4,475
Total people fled the town: 6,067

Who survives?
People next to ANGRY (Need a 5 or more to live)
 ziizo (4+1 From being a god) You use your god powers to save you and your millions of spiders from the explosion, but you do get thrown really far away from where the arena was.
 KitRougard (4) Being in the float didn't help your survive as it immediately caught fire and you burned to death.
 Kit's Animatronic skeletons (3) They melt from the intense heat.
 Egan_BW (3+1 For armor) The armor doesn't really protect you from the massive explosion and your blown apart.

People further away (Need 4 or more to live)
 Dustan Hache (1+1 For holy Magic) Your holy magic isn't enough to save you from the massive explosion.
 Eternities Crew (5) Somehow The_Two_Eternities crew survives the massive explosion unharmed.
 Smoke Mirrors (2+1 For demonness) Even with demon powers he's still caught off guard and killed.
 Smoke's unaligned demons (1) They also are caught off guard and killed.
 Smoke's infantry demons (2) The last a bit longer but also succumb to the explosion.
 Yoink (4) You survive by hiding behind a sturdy wall.
 Yoink's small army of volunteers (4) They survive by hiding behind the same wall bit as Yoink.
 Ama the werewolf (6) Ama gets away with out even the slightest injury, by driving away.
 Ama's Werewolf friends (4) The werewolf friends get in the car with Ama and also avoid dying.
 army of demons (3) The explosion finishes off half of the demon army.
 army of demons (1) And the other half also dies in the explosion.
 Infantry Platoon (4) Their position was protected by something that kept them from dying.
 Infantry Platoon (1) They also die in the explosion.
 Infantry Platoon (4) They manage to hunker down and avoid dying.
 Light armored vehicle 1 (3) The force of the explosion blows the vehicle away and crushes it killing everyone inside.
 Paramedics, coroner, and some cops (6) They get out with out a scratch.
 Spooky fortress (5) All the people hiding the the fortress survive.

People out side the town (Need 3 or more to live)
 Rocket artillery vehicle (6) The explosion doesn't even hit were their stationed.
 Mortar crew (5) They were safe from the explosion as well.
 People that live outside the town (3) The town was far enough from them that they also survive.
 Evacuated people still near the town (4) They managed to get far enough away that they weren't effected.
 People watching whats happening (1) A large group of onlookers got roasted by the explosion for getting to close.
 Gates of hell haunted house (3) It keeps running further away from whats left of the town.

People immune or not near explosion
 Enemy post | The explosion doesn't affect you as your in hell.
 CABL | The explosion doesn't affect you as your in hell.
 The_Two_Eternities | The explosion doesn't affect you as your a ghost.
 TricMagic | The explosion doesn't affect you as your in the past.
 Doomblade187 | The explosion doesn't affect you as your in the past.

The army of demons has been defeated.
The town's dead, all buildings destroyed and all people that haven't been found yet are dead.
The people that got exploded, KitRougard, Egan_BW, Dustan Hache, and Smoke Mirrors.

Percent demon army left: 0%

Total killed: 4,586
Total people fled the town: 6,067
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2018, 12:57:02 pm »

Go find a ghost doctor to treat my ghost injuries with ghost medical supplies.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2018, 01:13:12 pm »

"WHO'S A MAN AND A HALF?! I AM A MAN AND A HALF!"

Try to tear off horns/limbs from a random dead demon, then start using them as clubs or daggers, depending on how heavy/light, thick/thin and how sharp/blunt they are.
Start cleaning the whole building from the demon inhabitants. Burn all of the Hell money I happen to notice and see.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 25, 2018, 01:55:26 pm »

Push over a desk.

*My house blew up. It is sad but not unexpected.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:21:22 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 25, 2018, 02:10:01 pm »

Ha. Reform from scraps.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47