Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90641 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #405 on: December 27, 2018, 01:23:18 pm »

MERRY CHRISTMAS GM! HOPE YOUR CELEBRATIONS WERE SUFFICIENTLY MERRY AND THAT YOU DIDN'T NEED YOUR STOMACH PUMPED DUE TO NOG OVERLOAD OR W/E.
I CERTAINLY DIG THE GAME. YOU'RE DOIN' A GOOD JOB.

CONTINUE DIRECTING THE SHANTY-BUILDING EFFORTS.
COBBLE TOGETHER A SHACK OF MY OWN, PREFERABLY NEAR THOSE OF ANY VOLUNTEERS I AM FRIENDS WITH WHO HAVE ALSO DECIDED TO STICK AROUND. MAYBE EVEN FENCE IN A LITTLE BIT OF YARD IN WHICH I CAN GROW VEGGIES SOMEDAY.

IF MY NEW HOME IS SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED, PARK CAR OUT THE FRONT, LIE ON FLOOR AND GO TO SLEEP - AFTER GIVING INSTRUCTIONS AND NOMINATING SOMEBODY TO BE IN CHARGE WHILE I'M NAPPING, OF COURSE.   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 28, 2018, 12:45:15 pm »

Sorry about the wait but some things came up.

Thousands of Canadians die because of the poisoned maple syrup in their traditional Canadian breakfast.
Some people have gone to the big city, that's filled with all kinds of new things, like a renaissance fair.
The ruins of the town are now a lake with the spooky fortress on an island in the middle.
All of the people have been evacuated from the area around the town.
The Canadian army is attacking ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES.
The sun is starting to rise and Halloween in now over.
Its raining heavy.
Its November 1 7:00A.m.
Doomblade187 didn't post so he is now a NPC.
Egan_BW didn't post for the sixth time so random action.

Bash the door out with my tail, nimbly dash towards the Satan and plunge my demon horn into his chest, hoping that the chest is the location of his heart.
(Bashing down the door = 3+1 For it being unlocked) You run and smash the door open with your tail, which sends splinters of wood and broken glass everywhere, you see Satan sitting at a desk with two bodyguards standing behind him, and Enemy Post standing at the side of the room.
(Stabbing Satan = 6) With the demon horn held out you charge forward with the intent to kill Satan, but one of the bodyguards jumps in your path right before you reach Satan, (Does it kill him = 5) and you kill him immediately now it looks like you will have to fight Satan and the other bodyguard head on. Then suddenly Enemy post throws a beer at Satan and misses.

That's it! Use god powers to evolve into a stronger state of being. Then take the thing bitting me and use it to beat the other thing bitting me
(Evolving in to stronger state of being = 1+2 For god powers) You try to evolve into a stronger state of being, but the constant missile barrage ruins your concentration.
(Grabbing the biting thing = 4) It takes a minute but you manage to grab the wolf thing.
(Beating the biting thing with other biting thing = 3) You would smack them together but some flying thing rips your arm off, which releases the wolf thing. And then you get hit with more missiles and artillery shells.

I nervously watch CABL attack Satan.

"Well, looks like my time's up. Guess I need to fight now."

Throw my beer at Satan.
(3) You throw the bottle at Satan but he moves his head at the last second and the bottle shatters against the wall.

See to the Education system. Meditate to increase my power.

More Dino acrtions.
(Helping with the education system = 3) You try to help with the education system but only manage to fix the staffing problem, its still poorly run but the problem isn't as bad as it was.
(Meditating = 2) You would've meditated some if your time wasn't taken up by trying to fix the education system.
(Build some more houses = 4) The dinos build even more houses.
(Build something that uses the wheel = 1+2 For tools and refined building materials) They try to come up with something that uses the wheel but can't, they do feel like they made some head way with an idea.

install solar panels so the fortress can have electric energy again.
(4) You have the equipment to set up a solar system delivered, it takes a bit to install but now you have a solar powered home.

go see if my house is intact.
(2) After a bit of searching you realize that your house was in the part of town that's now a lake.

Have him make some pickaxes instead. Go find a mountain.
(Making pickaxes = 3+1 For knowing how to do it) It takes a bit of work but he makes several pickaxes in the end.
(Finding a mountain = 4) After a bit of map searching you find a mountain, (Getting to the mountain = 2) but its really faraway,

I think a 5 should have killed it, but ok.

Murderate the monster.
(4) You see that the monster picked up a giant wolf with the damaged arm, and seeing this you decide to rip at the arm again, this time you manage to rip the arm off which releases the wolf.

Group back up, march to the nearby city ruins that I thought we were already all at.
(5) After a bit of walking you find yourself at the smoldering ruins of the town, there appears to be a lake here now for somereason.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GM! HOPE YOUR CELEBRATIONS WERE SUFFICIENTLY MERRY AND THAT YOU DIDN'T NEED YOUR STOMACH PUMPED DUE TO NOG OVERLOAD OR W/E.
I CERTAINLY DIG THE GAME. YOU'RE DOIN' A GOOD JOB.

CONTINUE DIRECTING THE SHANTY-BUILDING EFFORTS.
COBBLE TOGETHER A SHACK OF MY OWN, PREFERABLY NEAR THOSE OF ANY VOLUNTEERS I AM FRIENDS WITH WHO HAVE ALSO DECIDED TO STICK AROUND. MAYBE EVEN FENCE IN A LITTLE BIT OF YARD IN WHICH I CAN GROW VEGGIES SOMEDAY.

IF MY NEW HOME IS SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED, PARK CAR OUT THE FRONT, LIE ON FLOOR AND GO TO SLEEP - AFTER GIVING INSTRUCTIONS AND NOMINATING SOMEBODY TO BE IN CHARGE WHILE I'M NAPPING, OF COURSE.   

((What does "W/E" mean?))
(Building more shacks = 5) They build even more sacks.
(Building own shack = 2+2 For safety and others helping) With the help of others you get your shack built.
(Building a little yard = 5) You manage to build a small fenced in area in front of your shack.
(Parking car out front = 1+1 For safety) You try to get the car close but there's to much stuff in the way.
(Nominating someone to be in charge = 4) You pick the guy that's been really helpful to be in charge while you sleep.
(Sleeping = 5) You quickly fall asleep on the floor.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Keep ripping pieces off ANGRY.
(Fighting = 2) You would rip him apart but he picks you up, but then some flying guy rips ANGRY'S arm off and sets you free.
(Fighting = 3) You would have ripped him up but you were to busy trying to get your other self back.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Set up science and education programs.
(Setting up science = 5) After a bit of work you manage to set up some science programs.
(Setting up education = 5) You even manage to set up an education system.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep sleeping in the car.
(You sleeping = 3+1 For being asleep) You stay asleep.
(Friends sleeping = 5) They also stay asleep.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X6
Quarantine and guard the area around the town.
(Guard = 3) Some of them fall asleep during guard duty.
(Quarantine = 4) They quarantine their area.
(Quarantine = 6) Somehow one of them dies.
(Guard = 2) They sit around and do nothing.
(Quarantine = 3) They sit around and do nothing.
(Guard = 4) They actually do their jobs and guard the area.

Quote from: Firefighters X3
Time to go home.
(Leaving = 4) They head back home.
(Leaving = 4) They also head back home.
(Leaving = 2+2 For easy action) Even they head back home.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Twenty eight stories tall
Find more stuff to eat and grow bigger.
(4) It eats even more stuff and grown another eight stories taller.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Building shacks in the camp.
(Building = 2) They fall asleep.
(Building = 2) They also fall asleep.

Canada stuff:
Quote from: Canadian infantry X4
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 3) They miss.
(Fire at it = 3) They miss the shots, somehow.
(Fire at it = 2) The gun malfunctions.
(Fire at it = 4) They shoot it some more.

Quote from: Canadian artillery X4
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 3) They graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 5) They hit the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They also hit it.
(Fire at it = 3) They also graze it.

Quote from: Canadian tanks X3
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 2) They miss completely.
(Fire at it = 3) They only manage to graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 5) They manage to hit the monster.

Quote from: Canadian air force X5
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They hit the monster.
(Fire at it = 3) They graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 3) They also graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 6) The missile goes off coarse and hits some infantry.
(Fire at it = 5) They also hit the monster.

Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadian military: 80,480
Canadians killed: 42,194

US Population: 325,719,178
US military: 1,843,360
Americans killed: 4,734

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 7,062

Total killed: 47,374
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2018, 12:49:39 pm »

THAT'S IT! BLOW THE FUCK UP AGAIN USING ALL MY LATENT ENERGY!!! THIS TIME FOR REAL!!! If I fail I'll just tear apart one of the bitting things with my remaining arm

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2018, 01:18:58 pm »

"This place looks nice, right?"
Set up a little village for the Skeleton Army. We've done a lot of work recently...
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2018, 01:34:29 pm »

Set off to the mountain. No matter how many setbacks my plan suffers, I shall proceed.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2018, 02:07:12 pm »

Salvage more wood from the lake to build a small pier/dock
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2018, 04:23:56 pm »

Toss this thing into the eldritch plain and then go help the boss.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 29, 2018, 12:24:44 pm »

"SATAN IS MINE, TACKLE THE BODYGUARD!"

Kill the Satan with a flurry of demon horn stabs.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 29, 2018, 12:57:27 pm »

Literally tackle the bodyguard.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 29, 2018, 01:58:26 pm »

welp. file a claim with my insurance and start rebuilding...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 29, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »

Continue to set the schooling system right.

Also Meditate to improve my power.

More Dino Actions.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 31, 2018, 08:14:12 am »

Sorry about the delay it took longer than expected to wright all this stuff.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES has decided to blow up again so his turn will be at the end of the turn, just to let people do some stuff before they potentially die.
Be sure to look at the bottom of the post to see what happens.

Thousands more Canadians die because of the poisoned maple syrup in their traditional Canadian breakfast.
Some people have gone to the big city, that's filled with all kinds of new things, like a renaissance fair.
The ruins of the town are now a lake with the spooky fortress on an island in the middle.
The Canadian army is attacking ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES.
The sun is starting to rise and Halloween in now over.
The firefighters have gone back home.
Its raining heavy.
Its November 1 7:30A.m.
Egan_BW didn't post for the seventh time so random action, if they doesn't post next turn they will become a NPC.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

"This place looks nice, right?"
Set up a little village for the Skeleton Army. We've done a lot of work recently...
(1) You tell the skeletons that you want to live here, and they hate the idea of living in such a burnt up shithole and don't want to build a village.

Set off to the mountain. No matter how many setbacks my plan suffers, I shall proceed.
(4) After a bit of driving you finally arrive at the base of the mountain, looking around this seems to be a really good spot to do whatever your planing to do.

Salvage more wood from the lake to build a small pier/dock
(2) After a bit of work you only manage to get a few small pieces of burnt wood, not really enough to make a dock.

Toss this thing into the eldritch plain and then go help the boss.
(Tossing the thing = 2) Well you would toss this thing into the elder plain, but you decide against it for some reason.
(Getting to the boss = 4) Using your magical powers you teleport to Satan's office, when you arrive some guy's tackling one of the bodyguards, and a dolphins stabbing Satan.
(Helping the boss = 6) You run to help Satan, but you trip over the dead bodyguard and fall on your face.

"SATAN IS MINE, TACKLE THE BODYGUARD!"

Kill the Satan with a flurry of demon horn stabs.
(Stabbing Satan = 5) You charge forward and start stabbing the shit out of Satan, in the arm, the chest, basically anywhere you can stab.
(Does he die = 3) Even though you stabbed about fifteen times he isn't dead, looks like he might me stunned or something.
Also during the stab fest some guy with wings appears and immediately trips over the dead bodyguard.

Literally tackle the bodyguard.
(4) You run and tackle the bodyguard and knock him to the ground.
While you were tackling the bodyguard some guy with appears and immediately trips over the dead bodyguards.

welp. file a claim with my insurance and start rebuilding...
(Filing a claim = 1) Turns out the insurance company you were with was a small one based in the town that's destroyed, so it looks like you aren't getting any money for your house getting destroyed.
(Rebuilding = 5) You start gathering bits and pieces of concrete and metal, and start building a small shack on the edge of the lake.

Continue to set the schooling system right.

Also Meditate to improve my power.

More Dino Actions.
(Fixing the education system = 4) After a bit of work you work out the all the kinks in the education system and get it to work smoothly.
(Meditating = 5) After all that work you meditate and finally improve your power.
(Building more houses = 2) The dinos decide to play around instead of building any houses.
(Make something that uses the wheel = 3+1 For having an idea) After several minutes of work they create a small two wheeled cart.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP SLEEPING.
(3+1 For already being asleep) You continue to sleep.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Keep ripping pieces off ANGRY.
(Fighting = 3) You try but can't rip off any pieces of ANGRY'S flesh.
(Fighting = 4) You rip off a large piece of ANGRY'S leg meat.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Get the dinosaurs to build more houses, then show them the wheel.
(Building more houses = 3) They build part of a house, and spend the rest of the time screwing around.
(Showing the wheel = 1) They can't give a fuck about the wheel or what its good for.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep sleeping in the car.
(You sleeping = 4) You keep sleeping.
(Friends sleeping = 5) They also keep sleeping.
As you sleep your phone rings and wakes everyone up, its the hospital and they say the werewolf friend is out of surgery.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X6
Quarantine and guard the area around the town.
(Guard = 4) They guard the area.
(Guard = 2) They fall asleep.
(Quarantine = 4) They successfully quarantine the area.
(Guard = 5) They protect the area.
(Quarantine = 5) They also quarantine the area.
(Guard = 2) They sit around and do nothing.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Thirty six stories tall
Its time to go forth and eat the big city!
(2) It only gets part way towards the city.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Building shacks in the camp.
(Building = 5) They build even more shacks.
(Building = 6-1 For safety) They also build more shacks.

Canada stuff:
Quote from: Canadian infantry X4
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 6) They accidentally shoot some of their own men.
(Fire at it = 2) Their guns malfunction.
(Fire at it = 1) They get shot to death.
(Fire at it = 4) They hit the monster several times.

Quote from: Canadian artillery X4
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 2) They have problems with their weapons.
(Fire at it = 6) They blow up some people.
(Fire at it = 4) They hit the monster again.

Quote from: Canadian tanks X3
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They land a hit on the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They also hit the monster.

Quote from: Canadian air force X5
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They also hit the monster.
(Fire at it = 1) They crash right into the monster and die.
(Fire at it = 4) They manage to hit the monster.
(Fire at it = 5) They get a good hit on the monster.

ANGRY'S TURN:
THAT'S IT! BLOW THE FUCK UP AGAIN USING ALL MY LATENT ENERGY!!! THIS TIME FOR REAL!!! If I fail I'll just tear apart one of the bitting things with my remaining arm
(BLOWING THE FUCK UP AGAIN = 6+2+2 For god powers, bigness, and LATENT ENERGY) After getting hit with some more missiles you finally get tired of the Canadians and their shit, so you decide to blow up again, the flying thing leaves before you explode, but that isn't as important as blowing up all these Canadians, so you channel all your LATENT ENERGY into yourself until you explode.

Canada and US stats before explosion:
Canadian military: 78,056
Canadians killed: 59,856

US military: 1,843,360
Americans killed: 4,734

Total killed: 61,036

Who Survives?
People next to ANGRY (Need at least 5 to live)
Egan_BW (5) Somehow against all odds you survive the explosion unharmed.
Egan_BW (1) This version of you is completely destroyed by the explosion.
Canadian Infantry (3) They didn't stand a chance against such an explosion.
Canadian Infantry (2) They didn't live ether.
Canadian Infantry (3) They also die to the explosion.
Canadian Artillery (6) Somehow they survive the blast.
Canadian Artillery (4) They almost made it but they also died in the end.
Canadian Tanks (3) They get bunt alive in the tanks.
Canadian Tanks (3) They also die from the blast.
Canadian Air Force (1) They get knocked out of the air and die.
Canadian Civilians (4) They also die to the explosion.
Canadian Civilians (3) They die in the explosion as well.
Canadian Civilians (5) Somehow against all odds they also survive the explosion.

People further away (Need at least 4 to live)
Canadian Civilians (2) They die to the explosion.
Canadian Civilians (3) They also die to the blast.
Canadian Civilians (1) They didn't stand a chance against the explosion.
Canadian Military (2) They didn't stand a chance.
Canadian Military (4) They manage to survive the blast.
US Civilians (2) The blast even goes over the border and kills some US civilians.
US Military (6) They survive unaware of the explosion in their bunker.

People even further away (Need at least 3 to live)
Canadian Civilians (5) They don't get affected by the blast.
Canadian Civilians (3) They survive the blast as well.
Canadian Civilians (1) They didn't even stand a chance.
Canadian Civilians (3) They also survive the blast.
Canadian Military (2) They also die to the explosion.
US Civilians (4) They survive the explosion as well.
US Civilians (2) They die as well.
US Civilians (6) They don't even notice the explosion.
US Military (2) They die to the blast.

People immune or not near the explosion:
Basically everyone not mentioned.

Stats:
Canadian military: 70,968
Canadians killed: 98,887 15352

US military: 1,842,472
Americans killed: 8,059

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 7,062

Total killed: 106,946
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 09:03:09 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 31, 2018, 09:40:19 am »

Eat the bits of angry that I've already torn free, split again. Continue killing angry.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 31, 2018, 10:09:54 am »

keep Salvaging wood from the lake.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 31, 2018, 10:54:39 am »

Murderate the dolphin.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47