Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90635 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #600 on: March 09, 2019, 11:29:18 am »

Oops.

Send out a PSA on working together to prevent forest fires, which will be hastily edited to be about meteors.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 09, 2019, 01:08:14 pm »

Make all my bodies able to survive a meteor impact.

Have half my bodies leave the city, start eating all the available biomass in some forests or something, self replicate, spread out over the whole earth. Once I have bodies covering the whole surface, have them all grow organic shield generators.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 09, 2019, 01:48:00 pm »

take a moment to tend to the farming plot and start planting crops with the seeds I found.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 09, 2019, 04:14:27 pm »

There is no point into moving to a no magical city so the fortress stays in the lake

Use God Powers to push the meteros one millimeter to the left. Due to the speed and distance of them this should be enough to make them fail to hit the earth for a few millions kilometres.

Spider Army Keeps cleaning the lake.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 09, 2019, 05:12:52 pm »

Have the wizards cast a spell   on a quarter of the city, and  fly it  into the forest. After that, establish Magical Realm 2: Electric Boogaloo. The Skeletons should start building a wizard tower on top of the store, with more moral support of Potato and Pumpkin. 

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 09, 2019, 09:52:04 pm »

"Well, it's no Doom Mug..."
Send the meteor to the Eldritch Plain.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2019, 10:19:37 am »

The worlds gonna be destroyed by something that isn't a meteor in five turns unless something stops whatever it is.
The meteors have been sent to the Eldritch Plain and are no longer a threat.
The suns been blocked as Egan_BW covers the Earth.
The fire in Canada finally got put out.
People are panicking in the big city.
Its now raining again.
Its November 1, 5:30 P.m.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.

Using the Power I had accumulated in my meditation, shift the meteors to the alternate dimension.(I:E their future, not our present/past.) Split the timelines.

Dino Actions

(Sending the meteors to another dimension = 1+3 For powers) Using your powers you make the meteor that was going to kill the dinosaurs go to an alternate dimension.
(Mining = 2) The mine doesn't produce anything this time around.
(Make some copper pipes = 2+2 For tools) Some more copper pipes are produced.
(Make some wooden planks = 5) They produce a large quantity of wooden planks.
(Build a town hall = 4) And they use some stone and the wooden planks to build a town hall.

Finish the concert with a song about humanity's darkest hour, after which the humanity gets obliterated along with the planet.
(Finishing the concert = 6) As you finish the concert a bunch of pyrotechnics go off and set a building on fire, but that doesn't matter because its not your building.
(How does the crowd feel about it = 4) There's lots of clapping and cheering in the crowd, it seems like they liked your performance.
(Does humanity get obliterated = 3) Well humanity's gonna get destroyed but your not sure whats gonna do it, and its gonna take a bit to get here.

Oops.

Send out a PSA on working together to prevent forest fires, which will be hastily edited to be about meteors.
(Do you have a PSA about forest fires = 3+1 For all ready having one) You look through the PSAs you already have and find one about preventing forest fires.
(Quality of hastily edited PSA to be about meteors = 5) You have your editors modify the PSA, and when their finished it looks like the PSA was always about meteors.
(Sending out PSA about meteors = 4) You send the PSA everywhere, but the PSA only ends up getting spread around hell as the ones going to the mortal world don't make it in time before thirty minutes are up.

Make all my bodies able to survive a meteor impact.

Have half my bodies leave the city, start eating all the available biomass in some forests or something, self replicate, spread out over the whole earth. Once I have bodies covering the whole surface, have them all grow organic shield generators.

(Make all bodies able to survive meteors = 5) Somehow you make yourself immune to being killed by meteors.
(Eight bodies leaving the city and eating biomass = 6) The bodies move out to a forest and absorb a bunch of trees and stuff including some people that were fleeing the big city.
(Eight bodies leaving the city and eating biomass = 3+1 For being able to do that) These bodies also move to a forest and absorb some trees.
(Eight bodies leaving the city and eating biomass = 1+3 For being able to do that) These bodies move to a forest and absorb some trees.
(Eight bodies leaving the city and eating biomass = 6) These bodies move to a forest and absorb some trees and a bunch of people that were fleeing the big city.
(Spreading over the whole Earth = 6) You try to cover the Earth with just the bodies you absorbed stuff with, but it turns out that you need to use all of your bodies to cover the entire Earth.
(Growing organic shield generators = 5) It doesn't take long for you to grow the organic shield generators.

take a moment to tend to the farming plot and start planting crops with the seeds I found.
(5) You spend some time tending the farm plot then you plant and water the seeds you had.

There is no point into moving to a no magical city so the fortress stays in the lake

Use God Powers to push the meteros one millimeter to the left. Due to the speed and distance of them this should be enough to make them fail to hit the earth for a few millions kilometres.

Spider Army Keeps cleaning the lake.

(Moving the meteors = 4) Using your god powers you shove the meteors away from the Earth, thus saving everyone.
(Spiders cleaning the lake = 6-1 For god powers) They gather even more plastic, metal, and glass blocks.

Have the wizards cast a spell   on a quarter of the city, and  fly it  into the forest. After that, establish Magical Realm 2: Electric Boogaloo. The Skeletons should start building a wizard tower on top of the store, with more moral support of Potato and Pumpkin. 
(Wizards casting spell to move a quarter of the city = 1+1 For magic) They try to teleport part of the city to a forest but nothing happens.
(Magicking up a new magical realm = 4-1 For Egan_BW's anti-magic thing) Then they try to make the place a magical realm again but Egan's anti-magic thing prevents it.
(Skeletons building a wizard tower on top of the store = 6-1 For moral support) It takes a bit but they finally finish the wizard tower.
(Potato sack and pumpkin moral support = 4) They give moral support to the guys building the tower.

"Well, it's no Doom Mug..."
Send the meteor to the Eldritch Plain.
(4) Even though the meteors moved away from the Earth you decide to send them to the Eldritch Plain just in case.

Quote from: Yoink
JUMP INTO SPACE AND PUNCH THE METEORS TO DUST.
(Jumping to space = 4) You run and leap into the sky all the way to space.
(Punching the meteors to dust = 1+1 For super strength) Just as your about to punch the meteors they move then they disappear.
(Getting back to Earth = 5) After seeing that you had no need to continue to be in space you fling your self back to Earth and eventually land in a lake near your base.

Quote from: Outsider The Kamen rider
Me and the lizard thing will keep helping people out of the city.
(You helping = 4) You help even more people out.
(Lizard thing helping = 2) It doesn't really do anything this time.

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities The Captain of Halloween
Have the crew mine some more iron ore, then turn it into ammo for the cannons.
(Mining = 5) They mine even more iron ore.
(Forging ammo for cannons = 4) They make a bunch of cannon balls.

Quote from: Doomblade187 The King of The Dino Age
Keep mining and make a farm for the tobacco and plant it, then build a fence around it.
(Mining = 5) They mine out more stone and copper.
(Make a farm and plant the tobacco = 2+2 For tools and farm knowledge) After a bit of work they finish the farm and plant the tobacco.
(Build a fence around the tobacco = 3+1 For tools) After even more work they build a wall around the tobacco farm.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Go bite some people and turn them into werewolves.
(6) You run around biting a bunch of people and turn some of them into werewolf friends and some you bite to hard and they die.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X3
Quit trying to secure the area and help people evacuate.
(Evacuating = 4) They help a bunch of people out.
(Evacuating = 4) They also help a bunch of people out.
(Evacuating = 1) They cause some people to panic and a bunch of people get trampled.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Do some random stuff.
(Stuff = 3) They just sit around.
(Stuff = 6-1 For safety) They play some cards.

Quote from: People evacuating the big city
Runaway!
(Running = 1) They get trampled by other people.
(Running = 3) Only a few get out.
(Running = 6) They panic and trample some people.
(Running = 6) They also panic and trample some people.

Quote from: infantry platoons X3
Help evacuate people.
(Evacuating = 6) They cause some panic and people get trampled.
(Evacuating = 3) Only a few people get helped.
(Evacuating = 3) They only help a few people.

Quote from: Artillery
Aid in the evacuation.
(5) They help a bunch of people.

Canada stuff:
Quote from: Canadian firefighters x4
Fight the fire?
(Firefighting = 1+2 For containment) They put out some of the fire.
(Firefighting = 2+1 For containment) They also put out some of the fire.
(Firefighting = 1+2 For containment) They also put of some fire.
(Firefighting = 5) They put out the rest of the fire.

Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(6-5 For containment) The fire dies out.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(1) No one dies.

Percent of fire contained: 83%
How bad is the fire: What fire?
Percent of Ontario on fire: 0%

Stats:
Turns until impending doom: 5

Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadian military: 70,626
Canadians killed: 132,891

US Population: 325,719,178
US military: 1,842,389
Americans killed: 59,577

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 7,062
People fleeing the city: 354,728
Big city dead: 51,430
Percent of big city destroyed: 2%

Total killed: 162,468
Total killed in the past: 23

Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2019, 10:32:54 am »

Redacted
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:09:48 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2019, 12:46:24 pm »

Use my power to take control over the Sun, Planets and Moon.

Dino Actions

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 13, 2019, 12:54:10 pm »

Use god to move myself the lake and the fortress away from this doomed universe and into a medieval fantasy style universe.
Spider Army keeps cleaning the lake
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 13, 2019, 12:59:33 pm »

Have all the wizards and witches in the area, including myself, cast a spell transporting the store and everyone into it  into the medieval fantasy universe.  Have the Pumpkin and Sack provide more moral support, and have the werewolves and skeletons gather up all the power tools in the area before leaving.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 06:34:36 am by WyrdByrd »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 13, 2019, 01:28:29 pm »

Convert my shield generators into doom negators.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 13, 2019, 01:45:03 pm »

Now we're going to steal a bus, repaint it black, and spray out our band's logo.
On our way to Toronto, rest and heal up while my drummer's driving the bus.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2019, 01:47:55 pm »

How could you do this, CABL? I'm sorry, but as the ruler of Hell The Centron Corporation I just can't let you destroy everything that's important to me.

Send some demons to retrieve the remains of my house and bring it to Hell before the world is destroyed.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 13, 2019, 02:11:49 pm »

”I can’t allow you to do that.”
As the god if the sun (Rember that from M&M2?) I must stop Tric’s plan. Do that.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47