Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 402

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 490101 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2745 on: December 27, 2020, 01:38:36 am »

Looks like people found my comment and I have an idea of how to make it better, lets enhance it by allowing every stripper represent a different fetish, also it be in HYPER REALISTIC 3D AND BE VR COMPATIBLE!

Anthropomorphic airplane strippers.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: December 27, 2020, 02:55:15 am »

Looks like people found my comment and I have an idea of how to make it better, lets enhance it by allowing every stripper represent a different fetish, also it be in HYPER REALISTIC 3D AND BE VR COMPATIBLE!

Like everything else in the game, all these graphics have the option to be rendered in software mode (i.e. on the CPU). Think of it: framerates measured in hours per frame! Did I mention that these graphics are exclusively raytraced?

This also applies to the VR mode. Imagine the potential motion sickness!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: December 27, 2020, 03:03:17 am »

+18 Sexual InterCurse DLC
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: December 27, 2020, 03:05:32 am »

Anthropomorphic airplane strippers.
Oh god that reminds me of when google put something like that in an unrelated image search, and then I wonder what what would drive someone to draw something like that.

+18 Sexual InterCurse DLC
Don't forget the premium dragon dildo cosmetic pack.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: December 27, 2020, 03:07:15 am »

Add Dwarf Fortress to Dwarf Fortress.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: December 27, 2020, 04:01:14 am »

A cursory search for "Turing-complete" on the forums pulls up a design for a computer that is apparently Turing-complete. Now, since all Turing-complete computers are capable of doing all the same tasks as each other, it would theoretically (i.e with more memory than can be built on the largest embark possible) be possible to port DF to that computer. It's gonna take real-life years to even generate a tiny world with everything turned down, but it would be running DF.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: December 27, 2020, 04:31:07 am »

A cursory search for "Turing-complete" on the forums pulls up a design for a computer that is apparently Turing-complete. Now, since all Turing-complete computers are capable of doing all the same tasks as each other, it would theoretically (i.e with more memory than can be built on the largest embark possible) be possible to port DF to that computer. It's gonna take real-life years to even generate a tiny world with everything turned down, but it would be running DF.
But could we put a copy of Dwarf Fortress inside of it?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: December 27, 2020, 12:36:53 pm »

Two suggestions:

First, NPCs that communicate by holding up signs with writing on them (similar to a certain well-known coyote).

Second, players should be able to pick a handicap level when creating an adventurer.  Depending on the level chosen, a number of points are deducted from the players score.  As DF doesn’t actually keep scores, this doesn’t actually have any effect.  Only available when starting with a club as a weapon.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: December 27, 2020, 04:23:44 pm »

implementation of a targe that allows dwarves to charge into enemies in a straight line. Works even better if said dwarf has a missing eye.
Implementation of another shield that allows dwarves to do the same thing, but hitting someone with this shield is more likely to kill the person who was hit.
works the best if the dwarf's eye was taken by a necromancer
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: December 27, 2020, 04:37:26 pm »

Steam DF is actually just ASCII. Sike, there was no graphical update.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: December 28, 2020, 03:48:56 am »

Steam DF is actually just ASCII. Sike, there was no graphical update.
The cake graphics was a lie

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: December 28, 2020, 05:18:06 pm »

Suggestion:

Add new stone and soil layer materials made from organic materials such as flesh, blood, and pus, etc.

Also, add a new type of ground covering consisting of cut gems that constantly mutate into other cut gems.

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: December 29, 2020, 06:36:57 pm »

Add new stone and soil layer materials made from organic materials such as flesh, blood, and pus, etc.

Actually, in some worlds, maybe deities could create small spaces of organic matters, and some places could even be living creatures themselves, with the soil being their flesh.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: December 29, 2020, 10:09:48 pm »

Actually, in some worlds, maybe deities could create small spaces of organic matters, and some places could even be living creatures themselves, with the soil being their flesh.
Dwarves that live in these creatures over many generations become parasitic and cannot exit their host

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: December 29, 2020, 10:38:03 pm »

Dwarves that live in these creatures over many generations become parasitic and cannot exit their host

Parasitic dwarves that become separated from their host exhibit incapacitating symptoms, such as explosively expelling digestive fluids and partially digested food/booze out of their booze intake orifice.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 402