Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 460681 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Fire Walk With Me
« Reply #2835 on: November 22, 2020, 10:27:55 pm »

"Oh great...a PR drone. Listen, I know they grow you all in vats and have you chipped at five so I'll put it in a way even you can understand: big robots have big strong which equals busted door."

"Also name's Sam, don't wear it out."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Fire Walk With Me
« Reply #2836 on: November 22, 2020, 11:01:13 pm »

"Oh great...a PR drone. Listen, I know they grow you all in vats and have you chipped at five so I'll put it in a way even you can understand: big robots have big strong which equals busted door."

"Also name's Sam, don't wear it out."

I understood you the first time, no need to dumb it down. Also, I’m not a drone. I think I’d remember if I was in a vat. I’m actually a part of Hazardous Materials and Reclamation Crew.

Yagyu and Ji seem occupied with other things right now. You mentioned I am weak and you’re right. So I asked what I should do if one of them tries getting the door to Sector A open, and then you called me a drone and dumb down a message that didn’t need to be dumbed down.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: From Beyond
« Reply #2837 on: November 22, 2020, 11:19:39 pm »

"No need to introduce yourself. Your name's printed on your jumpsuit, and no one cares. My names Ed by the way. By the way, you do actually have a blowtorch. Your sealing kit is one, it works almost as good for unsealing doors. Don't star at the pretty flame for too long. You can even borrow my hammer if you want, if you can figure out which end to hold it by."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: November 22, 2020, 11:24:53 pm »

"Wait-wha-...I could have sworn there was a PR person here just a second ago. Oh well, you're a drone either way, toddles bitches, I'm off to make some more brain-damaging chemicals, tell me if you all find any glue to snort."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:53:36 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: November 22, 2020, 11:42:33 pm »

"No need to introduce yourself. Your name's printed on your jumpsuit, and no one cares. My names Ed by the way. By the way, you do actually have a blowtorch. Your sealing kit is one, it works almost as good for unsealing doors. Don't star at the pretty flame for too long. You can even borrow my hammer if you want, if you can figure out which end to hold it by."
Oh, yes please give me the hammer, I have a blindfold on as well as the suit, but I’ll turn my head either way
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Use my blowtorch to melt the door open
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:58:59 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: November 22, 2020, 11:49:54 pm »

"Alrighty. Keyword is lend, not give. I'd like it back when that doors open."
Edward lends Tara his hammer. This might actually be the most useful thing he has done so far.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: November 22, 2020, 11:56:58 pm »

"Alrighty. Keyword is lend, not give. I'd like it back when that doors open."
Edward lends Tara his hammer. This might actually be the most useful thing he has done so far.
Understood

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: November 23, 2020, 01:29:51 am »

"Fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, I'll have you know I'm happy to come out of this closet and help, as long as the form of help I provide is shooting the useless idiots who worked here and got themselves mind controlled by a fucking magic cultist monster.  If you're all so concerned with the lives of these expendable incompetents, well, I'm just gonna sit here until y'all get sufficiently fucked over by Derp to justify shooting you and all the precious little employees you're trying to save.  And stay out of my closet, I will shoot you!  Fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp..."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: November 23, 2020, 05:18:02 am »

"I'm not sure if I'm needed for whats going on so I'm just going to stay out of the way."
Stay away from the door and sit waiting for when I'm needed.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2844 on: November 23, 2020, 04:19:36 pm »

Pathos raises his front legs in the spider equivalent of a shrug and begins working on helping Yagyu with his plan of half-closing the door and stopping the fans while complaining about the lack of respect for the working spiderdroid genius.

"Pathos, open the door. Pathos, close the door." Pathos mimed.
"You know just because I have motion sensors that does not mean I'm a OMNImarket door that should open whenever you wave your hands."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: November 23, 2020, 04:48:18 pm »

"Very well, fellow employee Yagyu! May I also recommend in my professional capacity that you undergo a name change? Not one but two y letters in your name renders you dangerously vulnerable to the insidious influence of the Enemy."
"I, uhh, will take it under consideration. My people will call your people."

"I didn't find it, I made it. With my own two hands, some analgesics and what I'm pretty sure are asbestos."
"Ohoho, very impressive, space Mc Guyver!"

Pathos raises his front legs in the spider equivalent of a shrug and begins working on helping Yagyu with his plan of half-closing the door and stopping the fans while complaining about the lack of respect for the working spiderdroid genius.

"Pathos, open the door. Pathos, close the door." Pathos mimed.
"You know just because I have motion sensors that does not mean I'm a OMNImarket door that should open whenever you wave your hands."
"I'm sorry, spiderfriend, but that's what happens when you're good at your job: people keep asking you! But I appreciate your help, couldn't do it myself."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Bob
« Reply #2846 on: November 23, 2020, 07:25:30 pm »

Bob

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: From Beyond- Tim
« Reply #2847 on: November 23, 2020, 09:03:50 pm »

Tim pops in to bring sudden Fire to Bob.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: From Beyond- Tim
« Reply #2848 on: November 23, 2020, 09:09:12 pm »

Tim pops in to bring sudden Fire to Bob.
((A Tim from other games? You can make a character sheet and start as like a fire spirit or something, we do have someone possessed by a demon and someone possessed by a symbiote. Also plz don’t set fire to teammates))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2849 on: November 25, 2020, 01:07:22 pm »

((No, it's Tim the Enchanter, bringing you fire.))
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 334