Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27

Author Topic: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - An End of Sorts  (Read 38947 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - Game Begins Early!
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2019, 09:35:29 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Travel to [Watton] for [Help Tas escape the Church - Part 1]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 05:02:50 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2019, 10:01:26 am »

P4-Nth-err would start off in the direction of the GML Rollcall at Fakenham, Thinking something big might be about to go down if they’re trying to get a census of their membership.
His den was rather small, hosting only the the equipment needed to keep his morph charged and biologically stable. the satellite router attached to the roof made sure he could always check in on it, but he was still reliant on the towers to operate his morph and stop would-be looters.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:13:18 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2019, 10:09:14 am »

Travel to the university to work on the research quest.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2019, 10:58:49 am »

Spoiler: Dr. Amoretto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal Quests (click to show/hide)
Let’s joint up with the Walt Caravan Guard. I need to go south anyway if I want to get to Ipswich and ask about jamming; may as well be doing something productive on the way there.

Den: An zoo building that has since been converted into a workshop, with one of the rooms being used as a bedroom. The zoo’s public restrooms have also been renovated to fulfill more of the functions needed for permanent residency, while some of the exhibits have been repurposed as farmland to augment the nutrient mix shipments.

NOTE: I’ve changed my signature item to a fireproofed Walt Labs labcoat. It’s fireproof mainly so that I don’t accidentally burn it; the main intent is for it to mark me as a representative of Walt Labs as well as as a reasonable and knowledgeable person.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 11:23:49 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2019, 03:00:27 pm »

Travel deep in the broads for Tortle capture.
Spoiler: Auze (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:37:31 pm by auzewasright »
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2019, 04:25:11 pm »

Issac considers what needs to be done. While not 100% sold on the rumors of the lord visiting Ipswitch, he figured that a deal could also be struck on behalf of the Londoners. Some explosives might be just the thing for dealing with the tower problem...

Travel to [Watton] for [He May Be Coming Soon - Part 1 - Hit Like an Atom Bomb]

You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2019, 09:06:29 pm »

Spoiler: ForHire (click to show/hide)

Meeting the uploxed engineer is one of the priorities for Jaeger however the freelance assassin has to make sure that it’s combat capabilities are up to snuff.

Head towards (with the assistance of shadow stepping) to [Dedham Vale] for [Bash the Bishop]

Quote from: An Assassin’s Hideout
An antique fallout shelter developed in the event the bombs dropped, their is only rat that crawl around the area now and a master computer office where Jagërmörder has made precious operations on, there was an experimental research attachment to the area where the Assassin was created and now only the husks of skeletons remained, however their was a jail area to restrained unruly clients of the facility an area where Hunterkiller restrains the target for future examinations. An Amazon Alexa is plugged into the shelter’s electric grid but sadly it can play only one song at the moment.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:48:25 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2019, 10:25:23 pm »

Theodore and Timmy shall head for Bungay. Might as well knock out two birds with one stone, since the mechanic should be nearby after talking to the Londonere. If they're looking for Viktor, he should hopefully have some information to trade.

Might as well start with Quest 3: Find a cure for the Hunger.

Spoiler: Theodore Ansen (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2019, 12:21:11 am »

Ben Lash rolls off his makeshift bed, gets to his feet for a stretch, yawn and scratch, having a swig of dubiously clean water before pulling on and tightening his various straps, pouches and scraps of armour.
His 'den', for that is where he wakes up, is in fact the upper level of a dilapidated old double-decker bus from the distant past, parked in a short alleyway guarded by makeshift alarm traps and usually a lookout or two. The windows are covered by various curtains and other sheets, easily folded up for light and air or lifted if a quick escape is needed. This, along with a small, ancient caravan, much repaired with a diverse variety of materials and decorated with decades' worth of salvaged oddities, useless kitsch and hard-fought trophies, make up home for he and his piratical family.
Consisting of his mother, a strange woman who has become even stranger (and larger) since the death of Ben's father, his younger siblings and a rotating cast of other pirates who need a place to stay or just someone to have a yarn to, it makes for a fairly volatile family unit, but it's the only one he's had and it's better than nothing.

He takes down his beloved lash from where it hung, wrapped about one of the bus's long-disused handrails - alongside various other bits and pieces - and heads downstairs, grunting at the various sleeping folks he steps over on his way out.   
"'Ey! C'mon, who's comin'? Churchies on the move today, innit. Easy pickings."   

Get ready, check my gear and see if I can rouse any of my fellow pirates for action, then either way set off on a cautious trek towards Dedham Vale to join up with the camp there and participate in the planned Church Ambush.   

Spoiler: Ben Lash - Yoink (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2019, 06:49:45 am »

It is time to embark on an epic quest to obtain the parts to build a warhammer by travailing to Empire Forge in Laxfield.

Den: From the outside it appears to be a old farm house and barn surrounded by over grown fields with a long dead tractor sicking out of the brush, and while the barn only contains a long dead car, some old tools and a root cellar, the house is much more cozy with its big fire place, wood stove and nice furniture, all adding up to make it one of the better places to hide out in the area.

(Are there going to be random events that can occur during the time it takes us to walk from our den to the mission area?)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2019, 11:24:05 am »

(Are there going to be random events that can occur during the time it takes us to walk from our den to the mission area?)
Yes, you've got a 5/6 chance of getting an encounter. Now all 10 players have posted, will get an update out before I go on holiday!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2019, 11:28:40 am »

Yes, you've got a 5/6 chance of getting an encounter. Now all 10 players have posted, will get an update out before I go on holiday!
:)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2019, 02:06:28 am »

Dang that's a high chance of running into something.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2019, 08:59:14 am »

Dang that's a high chance of running into something.
Well of course, the world is large, it would be odd not to run into something

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2019, 09:20:26 am »

Rolled all the encounters, now just have to write up what happens... got too tired last night so you all may have to wait until I'm back from my holiday (but might get an update in... we'll see!)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27