Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 98224 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #795 on: July 31, 2020, 04:25:31 pm »

Make farms for our new plants and non-sapient animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 02, 2020, 03:28:18 pm »

Enter the mansion.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 06, 2020, 07:42:33 am »

November 2, 3:00 AM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post so random action.

"Hey, totally worth it. I appreciate all of you sticking with me. Now let's cause some chaos"

Send a telepathic wave over the entire planet, influencing every faction and every organization ((except my followers))) to make a coup at the same time.

"I also need a report for any important recent event that may benefit us"
(Influencing a coup with the Monks = 6) They get found out and killed.
(Influencing a coup with the Army of FUNK = 2)  You contact them but they want nothing to do with you.
(Influencing a coup with the Pumpkin Zombies = 6) They also get found out and killed.
(Influencing a coup with Naturegirl1999's followers = 6) They get found out and killed.
(Influencing a coup with CABL's Holy African Union = 1) Turns out your completely unable to contact them.
(Influencing a coup with CABL's Funky States of Australia = 6) You manage to contact them, but they get to excited about the coup and all get found out and killed.
(Influencing a coup with CABL's Middle East = 5) Turns out there were more people still loyal to you there and they join your cause in coup starting.
(Influencing a coup with CABL's China = 2) They want nothing to do with you.
(Influencing a coup with CABL's other Asian holdings = 2) They want nothing to do with you.
(Influencing a coup with TricMagic's Dinosaurs in America = 4) You manage to contact them and they start the coup.
(Influencing a coup with TricMagic's Dinosaurs in Mexico = 1) Your unable to contact these ones as well.
(Getting info on recent events that benefit you = 3) You find out there is a giant laser burning continents off the planet and the guy that killed you is fighting some guy that leads a bunch of dinosaurs or somehing.

Rip the costume off TricMagic, then dash away and don it on myself. Once I put it on, fly over to the Burninator and when it'll charge itself up, use FUNK energy to give me temporary superstrength to lift it and point the beam at TricMagic.
FSA: Build underground bunkers and send every civilian in there, and also organize a colonial evacuation program, before Asia gets hit by the Burninator.
HAU: Quickly build a few more shield generators.

(Ripping the costume off = 4) You quickly pull the costume of of TricMagic and grab the parts he hadn't put on yet and let go of his unconscious body which starts falling to the ground.
(Leaving and putting it on = 6) You then quickly put on the costume, but something goes wrong as you realize to late that the costume was a healthier version of TricMagic and at some point TricMagic became the costume so you've accidentally turned yourself into TricMagic which means TricMagic is able to take control of your body, but in a strange twist of fate you find yourself trapped in TricMagic's mind.
(Flying over to the Burninator = 1) You try to but you no longer have control of the body.
(FSA Build bunkers and send civilians to them = 4) They quickly dig the bunkers and everybody pours in.
(FSA organizing a colonial evacuation program = 6) While they manage to evac some of the smaller colonies it seems the bigger ones will take longer.
(HAU building more shield generators = 5) They quickly build more of them and get them going, and with all of the generators going it seems they are able to completely block the Burninators ray as it hits Africa again!
Some traitors get found out and killed in Australia.

Become the costume itself and take over CABL entirely. You become what you wear, and what you wear is me, therefore you do not exist. Spend my remaining 2 CGA on this.
(Becoming the costume and taking over CABL = 4+1 From CGA) You use the last of your CGAs to become the costume which CABL quickly puts on which magically turns him into you and your now at full health, but it seems he didn't completely die and he seems to be trapped in your mind.
(Dinos evacuating = 5) Massive amounts of them area able to flee.
(Dinos fighting pumpkin zombies = 3) They manage to just barely hold the line and only kill a few.
As all that happens your old body falls back to the ground and blows apart on impact with the ground.

...Shields, bunker's preventing burnination!? THAT IS IT!
Put the Burninator on auto-fire as I don....MY TROGDOR COSTUME
When you wanna do something you do it yourself!

(Setting the Burninator to auto = 5) You flip the switch and activate the Auto Burnination Mode.
(Does it hit the planet = 5) And it hits the planet again.
(Where does it hit = 1) It hits Africa again, but something has happened since last time as the beam is completely negated by their shields.
(Equipping the TROGDOR costume = 5) You quickly return to your hotel room and dig out your TROGDOR costume and within the privacy of your room you equip it and become TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR!

Continue building more buildings
(5) You continue to magically build more buildings, and when you finish you find that you now have housing for all of your followers.
It turns out some of your mimics were going to betray you so they get killed by some of the others.

Make farms for our new plants and non-sapient animals
(5) Your people quickly get the new plants into the fields to reduce the amount of corn they have to eat, they also build some pens for the new animals.

Enter the mansion.
(5) You quickly run up the driveway and throw yourself through the front door, where your greeted by...    nothing no body seems to be home and it doesn't seem like they've been home in a long time as it's covered in cobwebs and dust.

Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
Wake up I must go out and kill!
(3) You just barely manage to wake up but you have one hell of a hang over.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP WALKING TOWARDS THE BRIDGE.
(3) You and your buddy continue to walk but it seems to be just far as hell away from where you started as your still not there yet.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Have the ships get on that planet and start building a secure perimeter around the base camp.
(Ships getting on the planet = 3) They just barely make it through the atmosphere and the ships end up damaged.
(Building a secure perimeter = 1) Then they get attacked by the planes animals and most of the colonists die.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Monks 141,532,654
See if anyone amongst our group knows how to build a spacecraft.
(6)Only one guy knew how to spacecraft, but he was one of the traitors and was killed.

Quote from: Army of FUNK 356,875
Continue the ritual until the portal is big enough for us to go through.
(2) No mater what they do they can't make portal bigger.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 124,522,543
Keep killing dinosaurs as they were the cause of all of this.
(2) They sit around and do nothing.
(3) They manage to kill a few of them.
(1) Some of them get killed.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 50%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 100%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 05%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 100%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 100%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 100%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 06, 2020, 07:56:01 am »

Now that we have decent food.it's time to party to celebrate our glorious space-city/pirate-harbour
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 06, 2020, 08:11:04 am »

Proceed to utterly eliminate all of that guy's creations, now that he is no more.
I'll turn all of it to candy in a single wave of my power.
 No more fighting.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 06, 2020, 10:24:45 am »

((Questions: What continent is my fortress on? Does my character know about the burninator?))

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 06, 2020, 11:04:39 am »

Proceed to utterly eliminate all of that guy's creations, now that he is no more.
 No more fighting.

"Okay, you've defeated me, but you'll *not* defeat the FUNK itself!"

Meld with TricMagic's mind, giving him my avatar of FUNK powers. All my subjects will be transferred and linked mentally to him, but he will be unable to harm any creature that follows the Funkist faith, consciously or not.
HAU: Use a combination of secret police and death squads to weed out any secret anti-Funkist coup members.
FSA: Continue the colonial evacuation program.
Funk Army: Transfer the troops to the Middle East to assist weeding out the anti-coup action.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 07, 2020, 03:37:23 am »

((Questions: What continent is my fortress on? Does my character know about the burninator?))
((It is in whats left of the US, and yes you know about the Burninator or at least the beam it is burning everything with.))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 07, 2020, 12:28:39 pm »

Try casting a spell that will, if the burning beam hits our fortress or near it, it gets reflected at whatever shot it

Start catching animals so the mimics and demons don’t starve

((Do I know whether demons need food?))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 07, 2020, 02:17:51 pm »

You know, this might be an OK place. Search the mansion for threats.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 07, 2020, 03:39:52 pm »

As TROGDOR, fly over to Earth and begin BURNINATION. Gorge my extra candy to boost my invincible might even further!
BEHOLD THE SONG OF YOUR WORLD'S END
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjAmB6vDGmI

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 12, 2020, 07:56:22 am »

November 2, 3:30 AM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the second time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post so random action.

Now that we have decent food.it's time to party to celebrate our glorious space-city/pirate-harbour
(5) It takes a bit to get everything set up and when the prep is finished you invite the entire city, and throw the biggest party since the world ended.

No more fighting.

(Destroying CABL's stuff = 2) You try to destroy whats left of CABLs stuff but something prevents it, and suddenly you feel that you have become one with the FUNK and an avatar of FUNK, you also feel that all of his subjects have been given to you and that somehow you can't harm anyone of the Funkist faith.
(Dinos evacuating = 3) Given how many are crowding around the portal only a few manage to get through.
(Dinos fighting pumpkin zombies = 6) They manage to kill loads of the pumpkin zombies but they also lose a bunch of their own guys.

"Okay, you've defeated me, but you'll *not* defeat the FUNK itself!"

Meld with TricMagic's mind, giving him my avatar of FUNK powers. All my subjects will be transferred and linked mentally to him, but he will be unable to harm any creature that follows the Funkist faith, consciously or not.
HAU: Use a combination of secret police and death squads to weed out any secret anti-Funkist coup members.
FSA: Continue the colonial evacuation program.
Funk Army: Transfer the troops to the Middle East to assist weeding out the anti-coup action.

(Melding with TricMagic's mind and giving him your avatar of FUNK powers = 5) Your mind melds with TricMagic's mind and give him your powers and you also grant him your position as avatar of FUNK.
(Transferring and mentally linking all your subjects to him = 4) You then transfer all your holdings and subjects to him, then mentally link him to them.
(Making it to where he can't harm creatures that follow the Funkist faith = 4) You then use his newly gained powers of FUNK to prevent him from harming those of the Funkist faith.
(HAU Using secret police and death squads to find and kill anti-Funkist coup members = 2) They search everywhere they can but they come up empty.
(FSA Continuing to evac the colonies = 5) They finish up the evacuations and empty all the colonies out.
(Funk Army transferring troops to the Middle East = 3) They only manage to get part way there before they have to stop for a rest.

Try casting a spell that will, if the burning beam hits our fortress or near it, it gets reflected at whatever shot it

Start catching animals so the mimics and demons don’t starve

((Do I know whether demons need food?))
((I'm guessing that by this point you would have see at least one of them eat something, so yes.))
(Casting a spell that will reflect the beam back to where it came if it hits the fortress = 1) As you go to cast the spell you mess something up and end up making the fortress more vulnerable to the beam, meaning the fortress will be instantly destroyed if the beam hits anywhere near it.
(Catching animals so mimics and demons have food = 2) You would catch animals but it turns out when the beam hit the US it killed all the animals.

You know, this might be an OK place. Search the mansion for threats.
(2) You start walking down the hall towards the first door, but as soon as you step on the rug that's on the floor in front of you, you fall down a trap door, after sliding down a ramp for what feels like several minutes you land in a dark damp room that seems to be filled with old mildew covered boxes.

As TROGDOR, fly over to Earth and begin BURNINATION. Gorge my extra candy to boost my invincible might even further!
BEHOLD THE SONG OF YOUR WORLD'S END
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjAmB6vDGmI
(Flying over to the Earth = 3+1 For TROGDOR) It takes a few minutes to fly all the way to Earth.
(Beginning the Burnination = 6) You go to start the Burnination but you can't think of where to start as there are so many things begging to be Burninated.
(Eating all your candy to boost our might = 6) But with all this indecision you have time to realize that you need to eat this candy you've been carrying around, so you do and upon consumption of the candy you feel a massive surge of power throughout your body as you become even more powerful than you were.
(Does it hit the planet = 3) It just barely misses the planet.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have all the people I contacted go under ground to avoid potential detection, then start trying to expand the group.
(Middle East going underground = 6) While most of them manage to hide away from people that might wish harm on them a few get caught and killed.
(Dinosaurs in America going underground = 5) They manage to secure a base without any losses.
(Middle East expanding = 5) It takes only a little talking to get more people to join.
(Dinosaurs in America expanding = 6) They send out two groups to recruit more dinosaurs to the group, one finds success the other gets killed by pumpkin zombies.

Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
The only way to fix a hangover is to drink, go forth and find booze to drown my hangover in!
(5) You quickly grab your emergency vodka, yell "HANGOVER BE GONE!", and chug it, then once your hangover has been vanquished you get back to whatever it was you were going to do.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP HEADING TOWARDS THIS STUPID BRIDGE.
(6) After more walking you finally find yourself at the bridge, but there's a problem it appears that the bridge is home to a large group of the mutated monsters and the only way over the bridge is through them.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Use some of the Death Star's smaller lasers to burn all hostile creatures near where we're going to build the base.
(3+1 For Death Star) Using one of the stations smaller lasers you quickly burn any hostile creature to death.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Monks 141,532,654
If no one knows how to build one we shall find one and take it.
(1) Turns out no one whats to go to space so you give up and go back to whatever it is you guys were doing before all of this.

Quote from: Army of FUNK 356,875
keep messing with the portal until it is big enough for us to go through.
(6) The portal is quickly increased in size so that the entire army can fit through at once, but something goes wrong and  instead of going to the FUNKIVERSE they instead go to the horrible sharp pointy things and pain, and they can't escape as the portal closes behind them.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 124,513,654
Keep killing dinosaurs as they were the cause of all of this.
(5) They kill loads of dinosaurs.
(5) They also kill loads of dinosa8urs.
(5) Even this group managesto kill loads of them.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 50%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 100%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 05%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 100%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 100%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 100%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 12, 2020, 08:44:03 am »

Right. Just, get the fighting to stop and restore North America with my powers. Start up a proper peace treaty between everyone under my control too..
Why do I have so much trouble with super-powerful entities anyway.

And get the dinos to get the shield generators up and running, and fixed. Plus whatever other actions they are doing.

FUNK Faith should start worshiping me and granting me CABL's old powers. Given that they are now dead/absorbed..

Also combine my followers Faith and the FUNK Faith in a new church of the FUNKY CANDY FAIRY Faith. Let it be known as a new era.

If it isn't obvious, also take over all of CABL's old NPC faction actions onto me. They are dead at this point. For some reason I feel like inducing a catastrophic failure in whatever is trying to destroy the planet. Do that from afar as I work on other stuff.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:57:16 am by TricMagic »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 12, 2020, 11:51:34 am »

"I might be dead physically, but I live on as a voice in your head. From now on, consider me your utmost trustful advisor. *ahem* My advice is to destroy that imbecile and his planet-burning murdertoy."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 12, 2020, 02:13:32 pm »

Attempt to teleport the fortress, my followers, and I to Japan
If the spell works, try to catch animals for my followers
If it doesn’t, cast a spell to start reversing the burnt continent to a no longer burnt state
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 02:57:37 pm by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 58