Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222976 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2595 on: February 04, 2012, 05:05:02 pm »

Maaan, magmawobble appeared some saliva and tea on my monitor screen!

Totally cool, I want that again :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: February 05, 2012, 06:35:10 am »

@Chilton that is a wonderful idea i do belive i shall adopt it and update the trogs are breeding in the pit and theres about 10 babies + one random gorlak that beat up the gobs by themselfs i cant put enough in there to pose a challenge anymore i think ill move up to tossing trolls now

Right - So, You Tamed some Trogs. Put them in a Pitt. You dumped some Gobbos in there to have some Funsies, and You envision a Dwarf standing up above yelling at the Trogs about how Their Kids wont get Sacrificed to Armok if They Kill effectively, and They then proceed to tear up some Gobbys?

Heh. This wont be too hard. Ill do it with my next batch in about 10 hours.

Exactly ! i look forward to this very much
First, apologies for the delay. Again - Broken Toes. If its any consollation, Diazepam seems to enhance my drawing skills!
Or something.
Anyway. I actually drew this yesterday, then didnt upload it for some reason so TADA!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I decided it was better if i just left it at that. It leaves a bit to the Imagination. But i can draw the second part as well if you want. Its of no consequence to me.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: February 05, 2012, 04:55:37 pm »

So I was just lurking and made the thrashest speedpaint ever.
Spoiler: Made of Hard Rock (click to show/hide)

...Is it possible for me to have that as an avatar?

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: February 05, 2012, 05:21:04 pm »

So I was just lurking and made the thrashest speedpaint ever.
Spoiler: Made of Hard Rock (click to show/hide)

...Is it possible for me to have that as an avatar?

you'd have to change avatar url to http://i.imgur.com/ruiLj.png
if that's feasible :p

obradenj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: February 05, 2012, 07:54:56 pm »

haha the expressiveness on the dwarf is evil i approve. i always find it easy to be mean to the trogs because in my head they are the trogs from Heros of might and magic

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: February 05, 2012, 09:03:56 pm »

Hehe, trogs in my mind are just neanderthals. The ones I have had in my fort I think of as neanderthal humans. The invaders I think of as WoW Troggs. I know that Phoebus' sprite resembles the Troggs of WoW.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: February 05, 2012, 09:27:02 pm »

Hehe, trogs in my mind are just neanderthals. The ones I have had in my fort I think of as neanderthal humans. The invaders I think of as WoW Troggs. I know that Phoebus' sprite resembles the Troggs of WoW.

haha the expressiveness on the dwarf is evil i approve. i always find it easy to be mean to the trogs because in my head they are the trogs from Heros of might and magic

Exactly! But notice how They cant exactly *be* Evil until You come along and commit some atrocity?
Twas the source of the Idea. I think it went well. :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: February 06, 2012, 12:11:20 am »

I had a tentacle pony in the My Little Fortress mod who set out to kill a night creature, only to be betrayed by the town who told him to kill the  night creature. He then proceeded to slaughter and loot the town, and set the crops on fire. In doing this, he melted all his flesh and became a skeleton pony, dual wielding steel warhammers.

Could someone draw this for me?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: February 06, 2012, 12:47:18 am »

I had a tentacle pony in the My Little Fortress mod who set out to kill a night creature, only to be betrayed by the town who told him to kill the  night creature. He then proceeded to slaughter and loot the town, and set the crops on fire. In doing this, he melted all his flesh and became a skeleton pony, dual wielding steel warhammers.

Draw it? No. Not even Im that Crazy. A Pony with Warhammers would be an insult to My view of Warhammers.
Illustrate it like an Engraving? That could be interesting.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: February 06, 2012, 01:21:08 am »

Draw it? No. Not even Im that Crazy. A Pony with Warhammers would be an insult to My view of Warhammers.
Best draw a realistic dwarf horse that has warhammers sticking out of it's ribcage.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: February 06, 2012, 01:23:58 am »

Best draw a realistic dwarf horse that has warhammers sticking out of it's ribcage.
Its still a Horse, Mate :)
Youre talking to someone who hates Centaurs nearly as much as Elves.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: February 06, 2012, 01:24:34 am »

So I got back into Adventure mode, and I found my old copy of Comrade Shook's Gentlemanly Guide to Awfully Silly Stickmen...
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Alamander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: February 06, 2012, 01:37:20 am »

I haven't contributed to tis board for ages (since I first got here, I think), though I have been lurking. Thought I might make something in anticipation for the new update.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2608 on: February 06, 2012, 04:58:44 pm »

Urist misses you too. :'c
Also, awesome. ALL OF IT. Oh, and continuing my quest to illustrate dorf jobs, this time it's about ARMORING.

All of it is forged on/with the dorf. The process apparently also makes dorfs shrink to an even smaller size.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2609 on: February 06, 2012, 05:19:11 pm »

Urist misses you too. :'c
Also, awesome. ALL OF IT. Oh, and continuing my quest to illustrate dorf jobs, this time it's about ARMORING.

All of it is forged on/with the dorf. The process apparently also makes dorfs shrink to an even smaller size.

The very act of declaring the best helmet ever distorted the laws of physics around him.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 365