Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 157269 times)

deoxys413

• Bay Watcher
  • Space. It's quiet, too quiet...
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2010, 02:42:10 pm »

Visited all of the civs, NONE of them had a quest for me. I finally get one from a goblin civ and when I return, the demon king is nowhere to be found after searching the place twice. So to get his attention by pounding in the heads of the narcoleptic archers.

Shortly thereafter he does show up, expecting me to die. My first thrown bolt shish-kebabs his head and he drops dead, I immediately try and vacate the area. I find and elf prisoner to take with me, i WAS going to just end him out in the woods somewhere except due to the ascii colors a camo'd goblin spearman came up to me and proceeded to giga drill break my innards. =/
WATER is the universal solvent.
MAGMA is the universal solution.

Inspiration

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2010, 09:59:12 pm »

Got ambushed by wolves, dodged into water before I could do anything. I desperately throw things at the wolves (I have a habit of taking all the weapons from human towns I raid). The wolves all die, and I press Shift + T. "You can't travel while drowning."

filthywalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2010, 11:49:50 pm »

after annihilating every member of a town except one person without a scratch, i corner the last person who immediately rips off my nose with a mining pick. A long while later i finally bleed to death.
I'd like to make a baby zoo. Is there an effective and safe way to cage babies? Will they grow up or starve while caged? Or do they effectively freeze while caged?
DF forums:  Where this discussion is perfectly acceptable.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2010, 07:26:39 am »

Bitten in the lower body by a goblin who had his arms and legs chopped off.
It exploded in gore.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2010, 09:41:55 am »

Trying to throw a priest off the top of a tower and getting knocked off the tower and bleeding out.[and vomiting out too]

Noble Digger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2010, 02:06:04 pm »

Kicked in the left lung by a wild Horse and bled to death while trying in vain to fast travel.
quib·ble
1. To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
2. To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.

granzteel

• Bay Watcher
  • Humans think better than.. err, maybe dwarves do.
    • View Profile
    • Granzland!
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2010, 06:26:07 pm »

Getting shot more than ten times by elf rangers with many arrows stuck in the body. A glorious death for a soldier  :)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2010, 06:28:46 pm »

Dwarven baby punching me in my face knocking me out, as all the other peasants and stuff start swinging at me. Thats what I call getting packed.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2010, 10:11:12 am »

After getting my new toy from the circus tent, I went on an elven genocide.

Three destroyed forest retreats later, I've arrived at the 4th and, as usual, began to bring down classic dwarven hospitality on the elves. Unlucky enough, I somehow managed to get myself hurt and also surrounded by villagers; who were already bleeding badly but not yet dead. A lucky smack across the head by an elf and I fell unconcious, while they kicked (or pushed) me mercilessly. But one by one, they eventually died from bloodloss.

So there I was, waiting for my dwarf to wake up. Then I see something approaching. An elven child.

"Hah," I said. "What harm could it ever do to-"

An Elven Child has latched on to your Head!
You are being strangled!
You are being strangled!
You are being strangled!
You are Deceased.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:17 am »

After getting sent on a wild goose chase by every mayor in the kingdom, going from town to town to town, I snapped. Some old mayor told me find the head priest "He my have something for [me]". I run all around town looking for that bastard, I finally find him. I was sure he was going to send some quest, but no, he had nothing for me. I decided to attack the bastard and the poor flimsy old man punches me, a huge dwarfish swordsman, right through the chest.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2010, 07:03:56 pm »

I decided to attack the bastard and the poor flimsy old man punches me, a huge dwarfish swordsman, right through the chest.
You my friend need to watch more kung-fu movies...congrats on experiencing first hand a secret "Hissatsu" move.

Wait...it went through all your armor? ...We need to learn that move...
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Tastysaurus Rex

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2010, 07:08:55 pm »

While fighting goblins I managed to dodge right off the tower, shattering my spine. They proceeded to gouge me with pointy sticks while I attempted to crawl to safety.
That wasn't technically a miscarriage, but the doctors didn't have a concise term for "gave birth and immediately baptized the baby in liquid fire."
Dwarf Fortress: Killing people so you can draft their dogs into the army.

Zsword

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2010, 07:18:06 pm »

(40d) New adventurer, I go get my mandatory starter quest to kill a Cyclops (or maybe Giant, it's been awhile).

Run in the cave, the cyclops is just inside the entrance, and I quickly kick it to the kick curb. It's uncnoncious so I figure I'd strangle it to death, as to get some free wrestling EXP.

After awhile I had strangled it so much that I was passing out from exhaustion. Not that I care, nothing had come up. Then I see an antman walking up from further in the cave. "No problem I'll just kill it real quick and go back to my choke hold" I said to my self as I moved towards the Ant, and passed out from exhaustion, and never woke up. I had three pages of "Antman strangles you"

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2010, 07:46:43 pm »

Is it possible for Enemy's to pick up Javelins you throw at them?
Usually I collect EVERY Spear I can, Steel or Fungi-wood, and throw them at my enemy's.
Normally, I end up running around with 30+ spears and just taking out an entire Elven Civilizations.
I don't want to KILL ALL the towns though, if I did, I would then have to elves to kill.

Any who Recent death of my last adventurer.
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
I got a Female character named Rakust Idenshorast "Rakust PaddleWire" she is a Spearman(duh).

I start in some little dinky town near a haunted sea, so I think "YAY EVIL THINGS!"
Two Tiles getting there I am stopped by two SKELETON WHALES RIGHT NEXT TO ME!
So all I can think of saying is OHHSHI- OHHSHI- OHHSHI-!
Any who I moved to were only one could attack me and he managed to break my elbow, making me drop my Bronze Shield.
I figured they would be slow so I keep running only for One more Skeleton Whale to find me!
So I decided to just charge right through it, its only bones right?
Wrong, He hits me, breaking My Left Knee and Bruising the Muscle.
Soon they all caught up to me and Beat the Carp out of me.
So remember Kids! If you don't eat your vegetables, a Skeleton Whale could be after you!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 09:58:37 pm by Meanmelter »
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2010, 09:34:27 pm »

I got a Female character named Rakust Idenshorast "Rakust PaddleWire" He is a Spearman(duh).
WHAT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25