Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2592 2593 [2594] 2595 2596 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3551603 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

The new game button ceases to function.
This is an amazing bug.
._.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

GAH, SUBWAY YOU DIDN'T TOAST MY SUB THOROUGHLY! HALF OF IT IS ICE COLD WHAT THE FUCK YOU BASTARDS?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still, at least SOME people would learn not to leave their crap where it falls everywhere they go.
From what I saw, if people haven't learned to clean up after themselves by the time they are 18, they are not gonna learn it in the army either. So unless you have someone (parent, teacher, officer, whatever) standing next to them constantly they are going to try and weasel out of whatever they were supposed to do, consequences be damned.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

Discover this awesome little thing about windows 8

SIMS 2 DOES FUCKING WORK! IT ALWAYS CRASHES ON CAS! I SPENT TWO FUCKING DAYS INSTALLING IT! TWO FUCKING DAYS! INCLUDING SEARCHING FOR ALL THE SERIAL KEYS FOR EVERY FUCKING EXPANSION BECAUSE I"M IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING! GOD DAMN EA RELEASE A FUCKING COMPATIBILITY PATCH LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD! EVERY BETTER YET I JUST GOT THE LAST EP I NEED FOR A FULL GAME! YOU FUCKING NITWITS RELEASE IT ALREADY!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

SIMS 2 DOES FUCKING WORK! IT ALWAYS CRASHES ON CAS! I SPENT TWO FUCKING DAYS INSTALLING IT! TWO FUCKING DAYS! INCLUDING SEARCHING FOR ALL THE SERIAL KEYS FOR EVERY FUCKING EXPANSION BECAUSE I"M IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING! GOD DAMN EA RELEASE A FUCKING COMPATIBILITY PATCH LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD! EVERY BETTER YET I JUST GOT THE LAST EP I NEED FOR A FULL GAME! YOU FUCKING NITWITS RELEASE IT ALREADY!
Sims 2? Didn't that come out like 10 years ago?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sims 2? Didn't that come out like 10 years ago?

computers came out 60 years ago and you're still using them

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Why don't you play it on a virtual machine with Windows 7 installed?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Also, compatibility mode?
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

^This.
I think a good third of my games run in some form of compatibility mode.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

GOD DAMMIT YOINK!

WHY DID YOU NOT REJOICE WHEN I TOLD YOU TO REJOICE??!

NOW I AM BACK TO TEH BUNNEHPOOPS INSTEAD OF THE BIG BOY POOPS!

AAAAUGH I'M SORRY!

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ONE WOULD BE EMITTING BABY RABBIT POOP.

I'M SORRY?! ALSO: COLD TOO BAD FOR REJOICING.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Mmmh, capitalism.

Edit: Dammnit greatorder, why did your post change?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

why is it so cold
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

why is it so cold

I'm thinking greatorder's answer can work here too.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

This doesn't work because how it auto patches and breaks CAS, you need to install all the EP except pets which breaks it all over again, and I refuse to buy sims 3 when I have a version that works much better for playing challenges and sims 3 generally sucks and is buggy( I got the base game still sucks.)
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

why is it so cold
Probably the seasons getting their swing in for you complaining about the heat during your last summer. Turns out they get pissy when people can't pick a temperature and bloody stick with it.

Always does make me want to strangle people, anyway. Complain it's too cold during the winter, too hot during the summer, and either not hot enough or not cold enough during spring or fall. Screw all that -- give me winter and below freezing, and damn the heat to the muck covered hole it oozed out of. Every season but winter can go crawl up their own arses and die.

More productively: Blankets. Layers. Towels, extra clothing, whatever's laying around. So on, so forth. Warming up is easy. It's cooling off that's troublesome. Is problem with having core temperature that hovers over 90F. We produce a lot of freaking heat, really.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 2592 2593 [2594] 2595 2596 ... 3345