Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 699499 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I've decided to do something so totally pointless and random it is silly. Specifically, a live Team Deathmatch with many predicted deaths and respawns. This is a good(?) idea.

https://app.roll20.net/join/29167/1sSucw

This was the best idea. Self-firing rocket launchers made up 90% of all deaths, and I turned myself into a rocket and proceeded to amass the biggest killcount known to man (actually just 4, I think, but anyway).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Ladies and gentlemen, I have gone insane. The RTD Deathmatch will now be running for the next 8-ish hours, exerting breaks for the GM to get food. Get your friends in, and get fighting in the insane mode of the RTD Deathmatch!

...I really need to work on my speeches. https://app.roll20.net/join/29167/1sSucw
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Ladies and gentlemen, I have gone insane. The RTD Deathmatch will now be running for the next 8-ish hours, exerting breaks for the GM to get food. Get your friends in, and get fighting in the insane mode of the RTD Deathmatch!

...I really need to work on my speeches. https://app.roll20.net/join/29167/1sSucw
Whyyyyy! Why can't i have a compter that works on Roll 20!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Fakeedit: Same here. :( Goddamnit, I signed up for the site and tried to join, but apparently it doesn't work with Internet Explorer.
Why do things exist that don't work with IE? ??? Sheesh.

Sooo yeah. Maybe I'll download Opera sometime, but it doesn't seem likely. (Can you use it from a USB drive?)
Someone should gimme a recount of what happens.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Works fine on Ie for me. Just need to install a plugin something.+

It works best on Chrome though.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

My pronlems are
1.I have internet explorer
2.I have a laptop with a filter that won't let me download anything unless i use a password that EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN!
3.The universe has some sort of grudge against me.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...You need to download a password hacker!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

The thing is I'm getting a new laptop soon so it's not worth it, but can someone like save the log and put it in a spoiler or something for the huddeld IE masses?
So how are you today?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

2.I have a laptop with a filter that won't let me download anything unless i use a password that EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN!

Bwahahahaha!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

You know what's stupid? I had a really good idea for an RTD, then remembered that I'll be away for a few days. Now I'm back and I have no idea what kind of RTD I wanted to host then.

Some people wanted a sequel to my PvP RTD, but I'm not sure. Come to think of it, the RTD wasn't really thought through and lacked actual mechanics, depending pretty much only on the rule of "that makes sense". I don't know how the players felt about it, though...

Edit: And now I want to make an illustrated forum game too. As soon as I get used to this freaking tablet.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:18:14 pm by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bwahahahaha!

Glad to see my humour isn't wasted here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Some people wanted a sequel to my PvP RTD

* Toaster waves
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Roll to Mecha-Butterfly Doom Riders of the Apocalypse

...Any takers?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Yeah why not, sounds reasonable enough.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So there's a ton of things I should really be doing instead of this, but the idea amuses me too much not to at least mention:

The Cleansing of Candyland

Once upon a time, there was a sickeningly bright, cheerful land of color and mirth. Sadly, this land was filled with the wrong sorts of people, and so was rotten to the core with their corruption and sin. It fell to a single valiant soul to cleanse this land of its evils and usher in a new golden age of prosperity and joy.

Thus began the ruthless journeys of several individuals willing to go to any lengths to realize their own private visions of paradise, usually through excessive intimidation, hair-trigger political culls, and rampant genocide.

Needless to say, the game would probably be a mini-RTD running pretty much entirely on black humor, a combination of cutesy things performing atrocities in a cutesy world and the general madness players would bring trying to achieve their aims. I also probably shouldn't run it, being behind on my current games and all.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 661