Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448368 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well a little bit under the trailer, there is a date wich is the 16october, sadly for me it means tomorow.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Well a little bit under the trailer, there is a date wich is the 16october, sadly for me it means tomorow.
Correct, but it's the 15th in the US and the 16th in Britain.  So it might be a difference in timezones, that the one posting the video did so earlier than they thought, or did so in a different time zone where it is the 16th.  I'd like it to be true as well, but we'll just have to see what happens.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In any case, i wonder how mods that has part will be integrated in the new research window thingy, that is if they can incorporate it in the campaign research gameplay.

Would love to start real low and then have branching research for each mod that choose to support the research window :D.
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel certain mods will be able to be researched.
1: Squad has been INCREDIBLY forward in supporting mods.
2: All stock parts are listed as editable files.  It stands to reason the research levels will be listed in the parts and be editable as well.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

So, thanks to that preview video, I finally got around to watching a previous one, explaining blah blah blah stored sub-assemblies.

I don't have to rebuild the bottom end of the rocket to change the top end of the payload?  I can build a lateral plane and stick it on a radial rocket without having to freehand the symmetry like the very first version?

THANK
FUCKING
GOD

Yeah yeah research whatever, that right makes the game substantially more enjoyable for me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm also particularly looking forward to bringing radial and lateral symmetry items into the same design.  There's several spaceplane ideas I want to construct, but don't work very well in lateral symmetry...  And rovers don't build well in radial either.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile

I'm also particularly looking forward to bringing radial and lateral symmetry items into the same design.  There's several spaceplane ideas I want to construct, but don't work very well in lateral symmetry...  And rovers don't build well in radial either.

Are they actually allowing you to use both types of symmetry on a single vehicle, or do you mean creating a plane then importing onto a rocket?

Wish they'd give the ship construction part of the game another pass or two...
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still holding out for vertical grid-snap options...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I'm still holding out for vertical grid-snap options...

I'd like grid-snap in all 3 dimensions, really.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile

October 16th is only 40 minutes away...
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sadly i think it will be mostly durng the day, not automatic 12:00 delivery system, at least i dont think so.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's now oficially the 16'th in Mexico, GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY!

I leave for vacation in one hour... just my luck :(

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

It's now oficially the 16'th in Mexico, GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY!

I leave for vacation in one hour... just my luck :(
Since when did Mexico use GMT?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since never... it was 6 am GMT when I posted this... Not that I use GMT anyways.

EDIT: Kinda disappointed by the trailer. It was very un-kerbal, no FUN at all.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:32:24 am by ank »
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 848