Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 929584 times)

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #4590 on: October 29, 2014, 09:43:27 am »

I want a new open world RPG that isn't turn-based and has a decent amout of detail.

Hm...The Witcher 3? Not sure how open-world that is (I'm not up on the news despite the fact this game is being made in the very country I live in), but seems like a good one to me.

Also, I said it like twenty times already, but I want a PokeMOBA more than ever. Heck, one of my friends may or may not try to make it (naturally it would not be monetized lest GameFreaks get angry) but damn this one will probably take a while.

Basically, you choose two 'Mons before the game starts and can alternate between them in the game. When one dies, the other is automatically forced out of their PokeBall and you die as well, then tough luck. Could allow for some interesting plays and make the game stand out a bit more.
It would also have to be 3v3 because I don't want to imagine the chaos of a technically 10v10 MOBA game...
There was Pokemon Rumble, I think it was. It wasn't a moba by any stretch, but it was a massive punch fest of probably around 50 mini pokemon at a time. I only ever played the demo for it, but even that was a lot of fun.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: October 29, 2014, 01:15:41 pm »

A dungeon crawler with a proper ecosystem and political furor (yes, nemesis system in detail, and with more then one side. Don't forget the ecosystem!)
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: October 29, 2014, 01:18:21 pm »

Terraform wars.  Using a planet to kill each other.

HE BUILT A CITY IN A VALLEY?!  FLOOD IT!

Name of the game is to kill your opponents without destroying the planet/yourself.
Like maybe a competitive mode of From Dust?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: October 29, 2014, 01:39:29 pm »

A guardian angel simulator. You save people's lives and help them turn their life around, even if it means you have to be a little rough with them sometimes. Also, you need to be stealthy about it for some reason.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: October 29, 2014, 01:47:16 pm »

A game that involves possessing NPCs in a open world environment. If you posses an NPC you need to kinda act like ordinarily does or else others will become suspicious of you. Kinda like Messiah, but open world and with a lot more content. That was a fine little game, even if full of bugs and issues.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: October 29, 2014, 02:24:55 pm »

There was also a java game which I used to play on my old nokia cellphone. It was called RPG Doom or something like that.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: October 29, 2014, 02:30:20 pm »

There was also a java game which I used to play on my old nokia cellphone. It was called RPG Doom or something like that.

Oh yeah, I played it too. It also had a sequel.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: October 30, 2014, 02:28:43 pm »

A hardcore detective adventure, with logic puzzles and deduction and forensic science, where you have to use every resource at your disposal to solve the case. The twist: you play as a barbarian. Stone age, unwashed, fur loincloth, greasy disgusting barbarian. You barely speak English, you can't use technology, you definitely can't charm people into giving you information.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: October 30, 2014, 02:39:58 pm »

A hardcore detective adventure, with logic puzzles and deduction and forensic science, where you have to use every resource at your disposal to solve the case. The twist: you play as a barbarian. Stone age, unwashed, fur loincloth, greasy disgusting barbarian. You barely speak English, you can't use technology, you definitely can't charm people into giving you information.
I... what? So you can't do the things you need to?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #4600 on: October 30, 2014, 05:00:58 pm »

Probably can torture and steal( SMASH SAFE WITH BIG CLUB)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: October 31, 2014, 12:21:48 am »

I want a remake of Sid Meiers Covert Action, a badass spy game.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: October 31, 2014, 12:21:55 pm »

I want a remake of Sid Meiers Covert Action, a badass spy game.
Yeah, I could get behind that. Then again the original is still pretty solid, and given the most recent spiritual successor (or is it???) to one of Meier's games...
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: October 31, 2014, 02:38:11 pm »

In fact, just...A detailed, interesting Spy game would be great. Stop plots, arrest big-bads, and be suave as fuck.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: October 31, 2014, 03:01:25 pm »

A die by the sword kind of game with a more realistic twist to it would be nice. Something like a fencing/sword combat simulator with proper physics and collision + free control of the sword/weapon thing with the mouse or something.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 577