Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 926906 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #5700 on: August 15, 2015, 07:07:45 pm »

That it does my friend, that it does.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5701 on: August 16, 2015, 12:04:07 am »

I would play that.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5702 on: August 16, 2015, 12:13:33 pm »

I want a science game that is not at all about science. Like say, you have to build a bridge, but you're given some weird-looking pieces and it just seems like a physics puzzle game. The pieces only fit together a certain way, and you can figure out which way by noting the color of the attachment points or something like that. Then, when you get to the end of the level, BAM- turns out you were learning about molecules the whole time. And it's just a bunch of levels like that, where you have a fun colorful puzzle that you only learn was educational after you already had the fun.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: August 16, 2015, 12:29:32 pm »

I want a science game that is not at all about science. Like say, you have to build a bridge, but you're given some weird-looking pieces and it just seems like a physics puzzle game. The pieces only fit together a certain way, and you can figure out which way by noting the color of the attachment points or something like that. Then, when you get to the end of the level, BAM- turns out you were learning about molecules the whole time. And it's just a bunch of levels like that, where you have a fun colorful puzzle that you only learn was educational after you already had the fun.
Interesting idea.  But all the physics games are stealthily already doing that with physics.  So.  Y'know.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5704 on: August 16, 2015, 12:32:47 pm »

I would enjoy that game if it would actually go like BAM!

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5705 on: August 16, 2015, 04:23:18 pm »

Interesting idea.  But all the physics games are stealthily already doing that with physics.  So.  Y'know.
But... He wasn't talking about physics games, he was talking about molecules. Molecules that go BAM.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: August 16, 2015, 04:43:21 pm »

"Exe-cuties" a combination of No More Stumpy Wumples and The Incredible Toon Machine in which mass executions of big-eyed cartoon animals are staged in a rube-goldbergian fashion (for example, a body falling from a gallows might tip a platform and drop several other critters into a fire, which would flame up to power a steam dynamo to run an electric chair
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: August 16, 2015, 06:23:41 pm »

It would be funny to see a game with a karma/alignment system that interpreted the phrase "pure of heart" overly literally in such a way that eating fatty foods would harm you in this regard as much as comitting evil deeds.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: August 17, 2015, 12:01:59 am »

A game where you are a hobo who lives on the streets. You have to beg, work and steal for money while feeding yourself and defending your territory from other hoboes. Eventually once you have enough money you can set up a hobo stronghold and fight other hobo kingdoms for land. Once you have reunited hobo kind you can go on a crusade to reclaim the world for the hoboes.

You can own a cat. That eats people.
Mount and Blade: Mean Streets of New York
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5709 on: August 17, 2015, 12:44:15 am »

I wouldn't mind one where it took heart figuratively but pure literally. Instead of just some congregate of pure virtuousness you would need to pick your poison and stick to it. If you let the poor orphan escape after they returned the food they stole, you would lose your pure justice title, if you let the poor orphan escape then you would lose your pure merciless title, and if you were going for the pure homicidal title then you would need to invest in ranged weaponry, because sooner or later someone will try to run away...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5710 on: August 17, 2015, 02:59:35 am »

I want a post apocalypse scavenger game where the apocalypse is randomly generated. No offence to Cataclysm but zombies are really, really, really boring. They were never interesting to me, honestly. The one apocalyptic setting I can think of that isn't zombies, Fallout, has zombies anyway! (They're called ghouls, but they're zombies.)

I guess 40k doesn't have traditional zombies unless you count the Necrons or Nurgle, but that depends if you count 40k as apocalyptic.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: August 17, 2015, 03:14:48 am »

A game where you are a hobo who lives on the streets. You have to beg, work and steal for money while feeding yourself and defending your territory from other hoboes. Eventually once you have enough money you can set up a hobo stronghold and fight other hobo kingdoms for land. Once you have reunited hobo kind you can go on a crusade to reclaim the world for the hoboes.

You can own a cat. That eats people.
Mount and Blade: Mean Streets of New York
There actually was something like that for the old one, except more along the lines of rioting Scots.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: August 17, 2015, 04:17:09 am »

Modern day Mount And Blade as a PMC group. Yes? YEEESSS?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: August 17, 2015, 04:21:25 am »

I want a post apocalypse scavenger game where the apocalypse is randomly generated. No offence to Cataclysm but zombies are really, really, really boring. They were never interesting to me, honestly. The one apocalyptic setting I can think of that isn't zombies, Fallout, has zombies anyway! (They're called ghouls, but they're zombies.)
I think you will find that carnivorous jam is objectively the best apocalypse scenario.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5714 on: August 17, 2015, 04:28:49 am »

I guess 40k doesn't have traditional zombies unless you count the Necrons or Nurgle, but that depends if you count 40k as apocalyptic.
NEO scavenger.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 577