Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1404985 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.31.25 r8 (current)
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2011, 11:52:31 pm »

Hmm had any one figure out how to get full adventure mode access to Non Adventure mode playable characters(example any one who use Mode set to change into adventure mode or use Dfusion to body swap to a different character.)
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Caldfir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 24, 2011, 12:18:22 pm »

Well then it appears that the wound dressing profession is missing somehow I guess? 
where is up?

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #362 on: December 24, 2011, 01:00:32 pm »

Well then it appears that the wound dressing profession is missing somehow I guess?
There is no profession for wound dressing - a dwarf whose highest skill is Wound Dressing will be a "Peasant".

If you want to check if the profession/skill/labor lists in memory.xml are correct, compare them to the lists on the wiki, since I know for a fact that they're correct:

http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF2010:Unit_type_token
http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF2010:Skill_token
http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF2010:Labor_token
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 31, 2011, 06:27:11 am »

Alright. This is going to make me sound like some sort of invalid but how do I actually use this?

I can't quite wrap my head around the read me. Is there a specific button that I need to press to bring up the console while running df?
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 31, 2011, 07:10:26 am »

If you've installed it right, it should come up automatically.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 31, 2011, 09:03:06 pm »

Did you install ALL the files into the DF file? Or replace the SDL file in the DF directory with the SDL in the download? That might do it.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 01, 2012, 01:57:03 am »

Re-installed an the problem fixed itself. Don't know what I did wrong the first time.

All for naught though, there were only a few reasons I wanted to fiddle around with it. Things that either can not be done, or I lack the know-how to do.

-From adventure mode summon friendly ((to me)) mud men into a village. While playing the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Theme and making the classic putty noise. ((limb flailing optional))
-Create and control IRON MAN or BATMAN in adventure mode. Then go about solving crime and fighting mysteries.
-Play around with a lead or possibly platinum maul. Without having to cross my fingers on strange moods.
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 01, 2012, 02:02:13 am »

1. Use Runesmith.

2.Use the dfusion plugin.

3.Enable them for the desired entity.

i'm working on the assumption you know how to do these. Right?

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 01, 2012, 02:14:37 am »

Not even remotely. It's a small miricale I can from coherent sentances half of the time.

Walk me through it, as if I were a simpering moron with my shirt on inside out and backwards. ((yet still buttoned up))

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 01, 2012, 04:46:15 am »

Re-installed an the problem fixed itself. Don't know what I did wrong the first time.

All for naught though, there were only a few reasons I wanted to fiddle around with it. Things that either can not be done, or I lack the know-how to do.

-From adventure mode summon friendly ((to me)) mud men into a village. While playing the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Theme and making the classic putty noise. ((limb flailing optional))
-Create and control IRON MAN or BATMAN in adventure mode. Then go about solving crime and fighting mysteries.
-Play around with a lead or possibly platinum maul. Without having to cross my fingers on strange moods.

first can be done through making Mudmen either bogeymen and you standing in the middle of night alone to summon them.
second depends on if you want a drunk guy with heart problems in a suit of armor that allows him to murder every one, and a guy who just had his parents killed and lives in a huge mansion.
tony takes time writing a function that tracks if the adventurer had attached all pieces of the armor then race changing him/her to an identical creature race that just adds on new abilities and material breathe attacks. Bruce just takes time setting up his parents death, which could be as easy as body swapping some random mook and killing some royal guy and his wife while living his son alive, or recreating the entire scene right down to crime alley, Gotham, Arkham, and Wayne manor.
third you just need to use dfusion's item edit and change the material to platinum or lead if you really want to do this with out adventure reactions reply and I can give you my version item edit where all you need to do to is type in the RAW name in caps and hit enter.
"body swapping and YOU!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 01, 2012, 05:01:44 am »

Or maybe he was talking about those iron men and batmen..

-points at a wheezy man made of iron coughing poisonous clouds and a weird, hairy looking man with wings-

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 01, 2012, 05:16:17 am »

Wow.

Rumrusher.

You always blow my mind when you talk some serious techno-smack.

I just meant the bat and iron men that pre-exist...

Now I can't stop thinking of "The repulser ray hits the peasant in the lower body. He is propelled backwards from the impact."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 05, 2012, 11:13:05 am »

I just notice r7 doesn't allow folks to change "modes in menu" which kinda leads to being unable to change modes if you are in Reclaim mode.
Since false positives took away my DFmode I can't research in other ways to play around with mode switching.
"body swapping and YOU!"

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 05, 2012, 09:55:49 pm »

How do I get at the tools for this hack? I just freshly downloaded it.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 05, 2012, 10:06:53 pm »

Did you follow the included instructions for installing it?

Did you read any of the included documentation?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 373