Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10306 10307 [10308] 10309 10310 ... 10987

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13411467 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #154605 on: November 28, 2020, 07:39:06 pm »

I feel your pain. My sister in law has multiple food allergies, and has to read every single ingredients list as a result too, constantly have to make sure we don't poison her, which is doubly important because she's pregnant with twins right now. It's a pain in the ass in an economy where the expected/traditional ingredients are constantly being substituted with whatever's cheaper for profits sake
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154606 on: November 29, 2020, 02:10:58 am »

fuckin' salami

since when was chicken the first ingredient in salami

i'd look past the mechanically processed pork hearts and assholes, but you fucker, chicken is an attempt on my life, this will not go unforgiven

goddamn poultry allergies
Was it salami for jews or muslims? They are religiously disallowed to eat pork, so in any area with their large population, the default salami would be from different meat.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #154607 on: November 29, 2020, 04:40:26 am »

Yeah, halaal "salami" can be wild. In my experience the only resemblance to salami is the name, though, so you would probably notice.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #154608 on: November 29, 2020, 06:09:11 am »

halalmi is GOAT don't fuck with it

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #154609 on: November 29, 2020, 06:43:06 am »

TIL that Farming Simulator has an esport scene with tournaments for big cash and shit. It's on its third season, it's fascinating to watch tbh.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #154610 on: November 29, 2020, 07:10:16 am »

I will now attempt to procure some salami for jews.  To the nearest Kosher Deli!

P: the nearest ones with meat are in NY.  I live on the coast along the Long Island Sound, so of course maps told me that its 'only 20 mi away'.....  No, its a 90 minute drive.  Without Traffic.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 07:12:15 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #154611 on: November 29, 2020, 10:08:11 am »

halalmi is GOAT don't fuck with it

I've never dared touch the stuff since the last time I tried it I wasn't sure it was even made from named parts of the animal

It was the consistency of week-old moist polony with little flavour and nowhere near enough salt and spice

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154612 on: November 30, 2020, 10:58:32 am »

One of the nice things about being vegetarian is that although you don't get to eat the tasty stuff, at least you don't have to worry about eating bleached pig anus.

Although I've found that Moving Mountains hot dogs taste and feel just like the regular thing without being made of recycled drowned children and rat.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154613 on: November 30, 2020, 01:50:35 pm »

US healthcare: But if we had universal healthcare there would be huge lines

Also US healthcare: Yeah earliest appointment I can give you is a month from now
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #154614 on: November 30, 2020, 02:14:53 pm »

US healthcare: But if we had universal healthcare there would be huge lines

Also US healthcare: Yeah earliest appointment I can give you is a month from now

My favourite excuse is that taxes will go up if the US has universal healthcare.

I have paid more in health insurance in the 5 years in the US than I did in 27 years of taxes for the NHS.

PLUS I have to pay for the healthcare I do receive in the US in addition to that insurance.

People are really stupid is what I'm saying.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154615 on: November 30, 2020, 03:22:13 pm »

It's much better than the 4-6 month wait you get in Canada. I think being free is worth it though.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154616 on: November 30, 2020, 04:48:07 pm »

I just got paid... again. And with a payraise no less.

Who the fuck I must talk to convience them I'm not working with them anymore???!!!! Im not touching that money anyway, I know they would likely ask for it once all clears up. It is 3 and a half dollars. It is tempting to buy a whole kg of cheese with it... but I will not.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154617 on: November 30, 2020, 04:56:44 pm »

*squanches the impulse to be the demon telling you to take the money and run.
You're a person of character.  A law abiding citizen.

And also you know they'll go after your knees over three American dollars.  If not your family.

I'm so fucking sorry, which means nothing.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154618 on: November 30, 2020, 05:15:33 pm »

Thanks Rolan. And thankfuly not, this is not the other  company I worked with were the constructions thugs were fucking me around. Thankfully that is well behind. This is a big and respectable enough enterprise, that could not cope well enough with the codvid crap and are obviusly still in disarray.

The wtf comes from the fact I already made clear several times I dont work with them anymore. I resigned to one of the owners directly ffs!

My guess is this confusion is why they havent commanded back the old vitara, which I do intent to keep safely parked as long as I can, just in case. If they ask it back while the tank is still has gas I will try to take it out and sell the gasoline. Currently it has a black market price of 4 dollars per litter, or around 15 bucks the gallon. I paid with my time and money for that gas.

I am not law abiding, because honestly here are not effective laws, and in paper there are laws but in practice nobody can live in our current state without braking them. I am a moron as some have told me for trying to play as clean as possbile.

Reselling gas in example is ilegal, but the national guard resells it directly rigth at the gas stations.

Having dollars and making operations in foreging currency is forbiden and people in the past have gone to jail for it. Now even banks are opening accouts for wealthy people to deposit their dollars (at which point it becomes basically monopoly money but that is a tale for another nigth) and even El Presidente himself said not long ago that he was thankful for the dollarization...

Living here literally requires you to break some law or another.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 05:24:40 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #154619 on: November 30, 2020, 06:57:34 pm »

I've never dared touch the stuff since the last time I tried it I wasn't sure it was even made from named parts of the animal

It was the consistency of week-old moist polony with little flavour and nowhere near enough salt and spice
I fear people missed the goat pun
Pages: 1 ... 10306 10307 [10308] 10309 10310 ... 10987