_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5782014 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Field Goal
« Reply #19770 on: October 24, 2013, 06:02:36 pm »

((I'd just like to congratulate Skylar for being completely awesome.))

Signal Gorat to stand in the other corner.

Approach and try to calm woman, warning that it isn't safe and she needs to come with us.  Make sure her clothing is clothing.

"Ma'am, it isn't safe here, we need to take you to a safe place.  Can you stay down and breathe for me?  I'm going to put my hand on your shoulder now."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 10:49:57 pm by Devastator »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19771 on: October 24, 2013, 07:09:27 pm »

You wake up in the infirmary, with Maurice looking down at you.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you feel like lighting something on fire?" he asks, reading the question from a datapad.

T. looks away from the talking molotov and around the room, noticing bandages, paper, towels and alcohols.
Psh. Put a completely sane man in a room full of flammables and of course he'd be coming up with a massive number. This was obviously a trick.
However, his mother always told him that if he lied to doctors she'd burn his eyes out.
With a sigh, Teal raises 7 fingers.

Answer successor questions.

((I'm not sure if he's meant to be answering it pre- or post-mindhack.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:30:24 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19772 on: October 24, 2013, 08:01:38 pm »

You wake up in the infirmary, with Maurice looking down at you.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you feel like lighting something on fire?" he asks, reading the question from a datapad.

T. looks away from the talking molotov and around the room, noticing bandages, paper, towels and alcohols.
Psh. Put a completely sane man in a room full of flammables and of course he'd be coming up with a massive number. This was obviously a trick.
However, his mother always told him that if he lied to doctors she'd burn his eyes out.
With a sigh, Teal raises 7 fingers.

Answer successor questions.

((I'm not sure if he's meant to be answering it pre- or post-mindhack.))
((The obvious answer is to have lit the clip board on fire while he's talking.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19773 on: October 24, 2013, 08:13:58 pm »

((Piecewise has a habit of missing Tiruin, it seems. It's as if she's not there.

So, this means Feyri is now a robot ghost. Although it's Simus who can pass through walls. And also Faith is a robot zombie.

We should add a robot ninja and a robot pirate to the group, and then have them all combine into one Ghostly Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot Megazord.))
((They could have a hilarious rivalry!))

...((I'm still alive. Down at the bottom of the Cage. With Grate. Alive. Not posting. Dazed. Following him loosely. My innocent excuse would be I'm busy-I'd be more inclined to say that, but it's not the whole truth--part of which I only mentioned to a few, and even then, most of it is incoherent. Like Caellath and stuff.
I'm not busy.))
((Well, I hope you get over/through with whatever it is. It doesn't sound pleasant.))

((Well if only one person is gonna like your idea, its nice if it turns out to be the GM :P
And as for why I went with the End-heavy build I figured I would need that for the whole "too dumb to register pain" thing. I just kinda thought the Uncon bonus would give him something at least CLOSE to the lethal-hugs until he started leveling up and I could get his stats to truly reflect his strength
((Wouldn't some kind of unarmed-combat skill work better?

Also I'm glad no-one got offended at me basically making a retard and weaponizing his hugs :P))
((We were too busy pointing out that the design was stupid to worry about the character being stupid.:P
Besides, plenty of HMRC members have much worse/stranger/less realistic disorders.))

((The obvious answer is to have lit the clip board on fire while he's talking.))
((Like I said...))

((Actions next post.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19774 on: October 24, 2013, 08:14:42 pm »

"Miss Feyri! Can you look down this hole?"

Attempt to get the friendly robot keeping an eye on me to stick one of her metal arms into the hole.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19775 on: October 24, 2013, 08:28:17 pm »

Accompany Jack and Skylar back to the sword, unless there's nobody else to guard the ship our absence- in that case, stay and guard the ship with weapons readied and vision modes cycling.

((Piecewise has a habit of missing Tiruin, it seems. It's as if she's not there.

So, this means Feyri is now a robot ghost. Although it's Simus who can pass through walls. And also Faith is a robot zombie.

We should add a robot ninja and a robot pirate to the group, and then have them all combine into one Ghostly Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot Megazord.))
((We already have a robot ninja in Renen, so I could be the pirate if you guys want. Get a cutlass and all.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19776 on: October 24, 2013, 08:35:09 pm »

Go check out the support cradle. Is it still there, even? Then return to the ship and relative safety.

Supermichael777

• Bay Watcher
  • Highly unusual political veiws
    • View Profile
« Reply #19777 on: October 24, 2013, 10:29:17 pm »

Bob the generic medic
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He has tons of free anti-radiation drug samples and he is not inconspicuous.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19778 on: October 24, 2013, 10:32:14 pm »

((Yay we have someone for me to steal anti rads from a medic!))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19779 on: October 24, 2013, 10:44:22 pm »

((Is it bad I saw "anti-rad meds" and immediately assumed your character was some sort of quack snake oil salesman?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19780 on: October 24, 2013, 11:14:32 pm »

Attempt to get the friendly robot keeping an eye on me to stick one of her metal arms into the hole.

Fine.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:25:58 am by Tiruin »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19781 on: October 25, 2013, 12:16:53 am »

((Morul is a fleshy pirate. Does that count? I'm sure he'll get borged sooner or later.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19782 on: October 25, 2013, 01:02:23 am »

((Is it bad I saw "anti-rad meds" and immediately assumed your character was some sort of quack snake oil salesman?))

((No... even though he's not a salesman, they're still snake oil. And he's a quack for distributing them.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19783 on: October 25, 2013, 05:25:33 am »

"What, is a field manipulator something I can easily make out of household materials? While I am flattered that you consider me intelligent enough to use knowledge dangerously, I don't see any way knowing what's inside a manipulator can possibly make it more dangerous - so far, it has been largely ignorance causing problems, no? Besides, I would not even try to disassemble one, butterfingers that I am, and I wish to know more about them chiefly because they freely and flagrantly violate what we know of the laws of physics and seem to contain the potential for mass destruction in an extremely small package that simply loves to break out at inopportune moments, so having an idea of how it all works could make the whole thing a bit safer. I don't see any reason why you can't tell me, really - you probably know exactly what's in them, considering that you're an amp-based, rather bored goddess at first glance. I mean, you counted that dude's atoms and you can reshape any matter you wish at will."

Speak!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19784 on: October 25, 2013, 05:43:47 am »

"standing here is getting pretty boring, let's go on an adventure!"
"We are in agreement. Adventure sounds beneficial to our mental sanity. what is left of it."

"Right, someone call me when the retaliation comes. Or when it's over, either works. I'm going for a walk."

Go to the room where that flare came from, being ready to deflect attacks at all times. When inside the room, look around.
Pages: 1 ... 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 ... 2101