_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5787658 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17310 on: September 10, 2013, 02:06:05 am »

(Oh, no, I've got it - mostly - and I'm pretty happy I figured it out. I just have to translate that to in-character.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17311 on: September 10, 2013, 02:09:32 am »

what kind of weaponry can we expect to be going up against?
Also can you help me write a friend-foe recognition program to prevent my hardpoint from targetting anyone with a HMRC shock collar implant?

try getting steves help writing a friend-foe-recognition program that will cut power to the weapon if it begins targetting or sweeping over an ally.

If he refuses to help, write it myself.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:52:36 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #17312 on: September 10, 2013, 02:36:41 am »

Lukas shakes his head. "No questions."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17313 on: September 10, 2013, 03:20:14 am »

(That was Milno? I thought your previous avatar was your guy in that one Forum Game you and Dwarmin were in that Sadie was from. >.>; It's probably just that they were the same style...)

"The team Miyamoto and I will be leading is a frontal assault... and quite possibly just a distraction for Milno's team. They're... basically black ops, I would say."
((He does look very similar to his character out ACoS, yes))

T. gives an assenting grunt, along with a lazy "Black ops doesn't sound like it includes many explosions" shrug, and gives Milno a nod.
Seeing Jim's attention get taken by a small figure on the ground, he turns to stare at it with a vaguely quizzical"Hi and you are?" look.

Edit:
friend-foe-recognition program that will cut power to the weapon if it begins targetting or sweeping over an ally.))[/b]
((Why not just ask steve?
1. He has a body now.
2. He's already installed handy little transmitters in us. If it can find us to shock us, I'm sure with a few tweaks it could tell if we were shooting at eachother. And I love the irony of having an execution mechanism turned into something which increases our survival rates. And also happens to still be an execution mechanism...
3. Supercomputers are hopefully rather good at programming.))

Doubledit combo:
Out for 8 hours. GMT 10.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:48:47 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17314 on: September 10, 2013, 06:23:23 am »

"Beep, you should wrestle the synthflesh abomination, to show your dominance"
"Would you shut up already?"

"Sounds like something we could pull off. What's our stance on collateral damage? I mean, you know it's going to happen, given our track record."
ask steve
He turns to milno, his facescreen is single horizontal line.

"At your command, chief"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17315 on: September 10, 2013, 06:34:01 am »

Only one Steve, do we preemptively execute any UWM soldiers we can see around the ship, or do we let them show hostility first, pretty sure it is the 1st but I do not like making assumptions
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17316 on: September 10, 2013, 06:44:19 am »

As the assembled team jabbers amongst themselves about god know what
((Mostly Jim wanting to be a martyr and everyone else not wanting him to be a martyr.))

Gate squatted down by Lyra. "You okay?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17317 on: September 10, 2013, 07:02:09 am »

A different thought crossed Anton's mind as he imagined how the upcoming events could unfold.

"Also, speaking of collateral damage and megaton bombs. A thought just came to mind. Since I have an idea of some of the more colorful events in the past missions, including the most recent one, and being, as of recently, a wielder of one of these-" Anton holds up his Field Manipulator, "I have to ask. What's the dock going to be like? If one of these things goes terminally haywire, will there be some space, sideways or down, for it to be tossed away and hope that the ship isn't seriously damaged?"

Ask follow-up question.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:22:26 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17318 on: September 10, 2013, 07:12:28 am »

"Hey, Steve, what's the point of this, if I may ask? It doesn't sound like a very nice thing to do, this plan. And why would you walk around in a synthflesh body? Isn't that a bit impractical?"

Ask, then give pill to Xan. Hopefully he'll eat it if he can, or at least stick it in somewhere it'll dissolve.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17319 on: September 10, 2013, 07:37:49 am »

Astra, wasn't it?

For the sake of those of us in the Ops team, wait for them to open hostilities. If we get off guns blazing, there's a good chance there'll be some kind of alarm raised in response.

Milno, I'm ready if you need me.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17320 on: September 10, 2013, 07:44:19 am »

Heal in my goo.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17321 on: September 10, 2013, 08:33:54 am »

((Thanks to everybody who helped with the appearance notes.))

((@Caellath: Oh, yeah, I had forgotten about that gauntlet. Piecewise should add it in his cheat sheet. That's the one that lets you understand what other stuff is made of and how they work, right?))

"What kind of weapons and equipment will we be up against?

After team Joker cuts the power and communications, will it also cut local communications? If not, any chance you could jam them except for our frequencies, so that they won't manage to organize themselves or realize what's going on? Being the only ones with comms could give us the advantage.

Any other security devices to worry about after team Joker cuts the power? Cameras? Turrets? Security doors?

Are we going in during night or day?

Are there any outside areas or ventilation or elevator shafts that we could use to bypass the floors leading to the main control room or ARES?

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have both teams make their way to the elevator and have them split up there. One team can fly to the main control room's floor through the elevator shaft and the other can take the elevator down to ARES. Any reason this is not going to work or is a bad idea?

Will the Sods be controlled by ARES or a commander? If it's a commander or commanders, any idea where they'll be stationed?

Will we be able to contact you during our mission?"

Ask Steve stuff.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 10:27:21 am by Parisbre56 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17322 on: September 10, 2013, 10:36:41 am »

"No questions."

answer then inspect weapons

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17323 on: September 10, 2013, 11:21:20 am »

((Gorat added to the Appearances file... I think))
Gorat simply shakes his head.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17324 on: September 10, 2013, 11:22:18 am »

"Yeah, I have a few questions in fact.
Firstly, do you think my new size will be an issue? I seem to have experienced a bit of a growth spurt lately, and getting stuck in a doorway somewhere along the way would be as disastrous as it would be funny really.

Secondly, can you give us any sort of map of the building already, or are you going to talk us through it on the ground?

Lastly, I assume the troopers staying behind won't have to cover the entire ship, right? This thing is rather massive, so it would be quite a lot of ground to defend. So who will be helping us with this defense?"

Steve questions ask.

"No questions, but I think Miyamoto should lead the team heading up. My team will cover the ARES."
"Wait, you sure? It seems the team going for ARES will be meeting the most resistance...
But if you insist, I won't make an issue out of it, though then I would suggest we split the team up 3-5, with your team being the larger one. I mean, now that I've got this suit, we better put its capabilities to optimal use. Or alternatively, once captured I could try to sprint down and catch up with you guys."

Bishop turned to look at the ceiling.

"If that's you Miyamoto, then when I say protected by physics, I mean that I just got 3 brand new auto-manipulators installed to make a shield over most of my body and I'm still working on figuring out that equation. It's pretty cool stuff, almost like I got a force field or something! Where are you anyway?"

Inquire to Steve.

"Sounds cool, be sure to show me once we get going. But preferably before the shooting starts.

And right now, I am in a heavily armored room with an array of big cannons with their barrels trained on little ol' me. It's like they don't trust me or something, heh."

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:38:11 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 ... 2101