_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1183 1184 [1185] 1186 1187 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5787849 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17760 on: September 14, 2013, 01:44:13 pm »

(( Can I design genetic modifications and chemicals to alter body chemistry in VR? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17761 on: September 14, 2013, 01:51:49 pm »

"Thanks. A second in command? Tough. I don't really know most of the people on the team. Certainly not May. Probably not Stacy, something seems to have gone wrong with him somewhere. Maybe Feyri?"

"Hey, I'm tailor-made for a commanding position! I'm considerate, have a forceful personality and have plenty of absolutely wonderful ideas that turn into absolute and complete disasters when I have to be the one to act upon them! So, in a way, placing me in a management role would improve everyone's chances of survival!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17762 on: September 14, 2013, 01:57:13 pm »

"I... don't think that quite follows, Stacy."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17763 on: September 14, 2013, 02:31:41 pm »

"Whatever do you mean? I mean, I don't see anything theoretically wrong with the ideas I get, it's just that whenever I act upon them, horrible things happen. That's hardly my fault, is it? In the planning sense, I mean."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17764 on: September 14, 2013, 02:32:05 pm »

Acquire a roll of duct tape, some normal alcohol and some normal smokes.

Unless anybody objects, use the team fund to buy 5 smoke bombs for 1 token.

Unless anybody objects, use the team fund to buy as many sticky spy cams (they don't have to be high quality,  just be able to transmit behind a closed door or two) as I can for 1 token.

See how much  a micro-weld system costs (the one team joker is going to use to seal doors or something similar).

See how much a battlesuit sized shield that can stop a couple of Gauss rounds costs (like the scrap shield I had in the sharkmist mission but capable of withstanding military rifles, not just civilian ones).

((@Team Joker: You might want to look into getting a few spy cams if you can. Or ask Flint to lend you some. You'll be defending an area and having an early warning or knowing where your enemies are taking cover could help.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:23:00 pm by Parisbre56 »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17765 on: September 14, 2013, 03:19:08 pm »

((No objections paris other than you are not getting medical supplies from mission funds, really everyone should have been chipping in for them anyway))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17766 on: September 14, 2013, 03:37:47 pm »

((Hey guys, if I ever happen to get suddenly banned from the forums, the most likely thing is that I was using a racial slur common in the hip-hop world that has been deemed "derogatory" on here.))
((Yeah, avoid doing that.))

"Um...Lyra...you remember when you were crying on the one robot person...was the person Miss Feyri?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17767 on: September 14, 2013, 03:40:18 pm »

Consume every pill within 500 meters of me.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:50:50 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17768 on: September 14, 2013, 04:56:09 pm »

Consume every pill within 50 meters of me.
((THIS CAN ONLY END WELL))

"I have no problem with him as a second-in-command. Gorat, wasn't it? Ok. As long as you don't act like a complete idiot, we'll get along just fine."

((This is Denzel's third mission, and he's only fired a weapon in-game once. And that was right before a giant robot killed him.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17769 on: September 14, 2013, 04:56:49 pm »

((Inb4 I become an Altered through sheer pill consumption))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17770 on: September 14, 2013, 05:21:22 pm »

"Gorat, you have just been promoted to Second in commad for now unless Feyri doesn't want to be second in command."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17771 on: September 14, 2013, 05:22:39 pm »

((Xan is now Louis from Left for Dead. PILLS HERE. PILLS PILLS PILLS. And I need a volunteer to test if others can join me in voidspace. Heh. "Hey ____ grab my suit! *Grab*. ADVENTURE!!!!! *POOF*))

"Hey guys, how much have we actually spent from our mission fund? Cause I want some body armor if no one objects."

How about a device that projects a singal inside Voidspace. Like enter voidspace, drop beacon, then use that to guide me? Would that work? If not, go get a measuring tape and a chunk of something heavy to weigh the end down. If no one objects to me getting body armor, buy a civic defenders longcoat using my final token and two of the mission fund. It was three token right?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17772 on: September 14, 2013, 05:44:28 pm »

((Or you could decide to raid the medicine cabinet before getting to the "fun" pills and OD on aspirin.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17773 on: September 14, 2013, 05:47:45 pm »

((@wolfchild: Actually, I'm in team Diamond Heart, the Assault team. But thanks for your support.))
((Xan is now Louis from Left for Dead. PILLS HERE. PILLS PILLS PILLS. And I need a volunteer to test if others can join me in voidspace. Heh. "Hey ____ grab my suit! *Grab*. ADVENTURE!!!!! *POOF*))
((Just make sure you don't leave anybody (you like) there. Who knows what creatures lurk in the void when you're not looking? Perhaps if you look long enough, the void will look right back at you... *spooky evil laugh*

More realistically, the void might be created by the suit by some sort of extreme gravity manipulation or something similar, which means that it might stop existing when you're not there.

Wait, did I just use the word "realistically" when talking about space magic?))
((Or you could decide to raid the medicine cabinet before getting to the "fun" pills and OD on aspirin.))
((Even worse, he might get in the Doctor's medicine cabinet...))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17774 on: September 14, 2013, 05:53:21 pm »

((I don't think the Doctor would stoop to using such inefficent things as pills. I'd wager there'd be more alien tissues than actual medicine. NOTE: I have no idea whether or not pills are inefficient or not. Please do not RAEG at me.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1183 1184 [1185] 1186 1187 ... 2101